Onshore Wind Farm Planning Manager - Earth Wind & Hire
This job expired on 21-08-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Business Development Manager 26 days ago
South East London
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Business Development Manager Salary: up to £50,000 with bonus including company car Job Type: Permanent Location: South East Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: BDMEG The role The Green Recruitment Comp...
Principal Landscape Planner 19 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Job Summary:We are working with a well-established and highly respected consultancy with a long history of delivering innovative environmental planning solutions. Our client is seeking a Principal ...
Project Manager – EfW 8 days ago
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Project Manager to deliver the construction of a large Energy from Waste facility based in the North East. The company is a world leader in infra...
HSQE Manager 5 days ago
Northamptonshire, Surrey, Swindon
Salary band: £80k - £90k
Great opportunity to join this unique engineering business at the forefront of their industry. They are looking for someone to head the HSQE for their COMAH controlled facilities across the UK Thi...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Company:||Earth Wind & Hire|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
Our client are a growing, entrepreneurial business focussed in the small wind industry. They both manufacture their own wind turbines as well as develop new wind farm projects.
They offer a innovative and cost effective solutions to land owners, communities and businesses that wish to acquire their wind turbines.
They are on a recruitment drive for professionals to cover new regions of the UK to sell their unique wind proposition to new customers.
One of the roles they are looking to fill is for a Wind Farm Planning Manager.
- Experience managing the throughout the wind farm development life cycle
- Experience co-ordinating and attending public consultation and community meetings
- Team leadership – the candidate will manage a team of 3 planners and manage their performance.
- An ability to work closely with local planning authorities, statutory bodies, the public and communities
- Ability to write planning statements as well as technical reports that are needed for lodging small-wind farm planning applications.
- Flexibility to travel frequently and to remote areas.
- UK valid drivers license (highly desirable)
Our client will only consider candidates with previous wind farm experience. Please do not apply if you do not have this relevant experience.
Although the role is based in London, our client can be flexible if you need to work from home a couple of days per week.
Please apply early to be considered for this opportunity.