Onshore Wind Farm Planning Manager - Earth Wind & Hire
This job expired on 21-08-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
O&M Technical Manager 21 days ago
My client is a leading provider of renewable energy who have the largest portfolio of Solar Assets in the UK. They are in line to double their operating capacity of ground mounted solar by the end ...
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Job Title: Senior Consultant Industry Sector: Waste Management & Resource Management (Consultancy) Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to £40,000 Office Location: Central London Consultant: Tom Wood R...
Salary band: £30k - £40k
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced On Construction Domestic Energy Assessor (OCDEA) to join our client's specialist Sustainability & Energy team in their London. Our client's ex...
Digital Marketer Yesterday
This leading solar renewables developer seeks an experienced Digital Marketer to join a supportive marketing and communications team within a leading solar renewables developer in their Central Lon...
Project Manager Yesterday
Salary band: Any
My client is one of the top 5, tier 1 Global leaders in the photovoltaic (PV) arena. They are a fully integrated player and has one of the most stable and sustainable business models in the industr...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Company:||Earth Wind & Hire|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
Our client are a growing, entrepreneurial business focussed in the small wind industry. They both manufacture their own wind turbines as well as develop new wind farm projects.
They offer a innovative and cost effective solutions to land owners, communities and businesses that wish to acquire their wind turbines.
They are on a recruitment drive for professionals to cover new regions of the UK to sell their unique wind proposition to new customers.
One of the roles they are looking to fill is for a Wind Farm Planning Manager.
- Experience managing the throughout the wind farm development life cycle
- Experience co-ordinating and attending public consultation and community meetings
- Team leadership – the candidate will manage a team of 3 planners and manage their performance.
- An ability to work closely with local planning authorities, statutory bodies, the public and communities
- Ability to write planning statements as well as technical reports that are needed for lodging small-wind farm planning applications.
- Flexibility to travel frequently and to remote areas.
- UK valid drivers license (highly desirable)
Our client will only consider candidates with previous wind farm experience. Please do not apply if you do not have this relevant experience.
Although the role is based in London, our client can be flexible if you need to work from home a couple of days per week.
Please apply early to be considered for this opportunity.