Onshore Wind Farm Planning Manager - Earth Wind & Hire
This job expired on 21-08-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Lead Energy Solutions Manager 28 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Job Summary:Our client is a leading energy services company, seeking to appoint an Energy Technical Solutions Manager to work in their expanding London team.The successful candidate will have an ex...
London, South East
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Business Development Manager (Electricity and Gas) Salary: up to £50,000 with bonus including company car Job Type: Permanent Location: Home based with travel across the South East Consultant: Tim...
Wind and Site Engineer - Bangkok 7 days ago
Salary band: Any
Wind and Site Engineer - Bangkok - (75000-85000 USD per annum) My client is a leading wind farm developer for Asia Pacific. This role for a Wind and Site Engineer will be a crucial role as he will...
Project Site Manager – Anaerobic Digestion 2 days ago
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking to recruit a Project site Manager for a Principal Contractor that specialises in the design and construction of AD (Anaerobic Digestion) facilities...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Company:||Earth Wind & Hire|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
Our client are a growing, entrepreneurial business focussed in the small wind industry. They both manufacture their own wind turbines as well as develop new wind farm projects.
They offer a innovative and cost effective solutions to land owners, communities and businesses that wish to acquire their wind turbines.
They are on a recruitment drive for professionals to cover new regions of the UK to sell their unique wind proposition to new customers.
One of the roles they are looking to fill is for a Wind Farm Planning Manager.
- Experience managing the throughout the wind farm development life cycle
- Experience co-ordinating and attending public consultation and community meetings
- Team leadership – the candidate will manage a team of 3 planners and manage their performance.
- An ability to work closely with local planning authorities, statutory bodies, the public and communities
- Ability to write planning statements as well as technical reports that are needed for lodging small-wind farm planning applications.
- Flexibility to travel frequently and to remote areas.
- UK valid drivers license (highly desirable)
Our client will only consider candidates with previous wind farm experience. Please do not apply if you do not have this relevant experience.
Although the role is based in London, our client can be flexible if you need to work from home a couple of days per week.
Please apply early to be considered for this opportunity.