Onshore Wind Farm Planning Manager - Earth Wind & Hire
This job expired on 21-08-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Site Manager - Onshore Wind 7 days ago
Site Manager £45 000 - £50 000 Offshore Wind Job Description We are currently looking for a Site Manager to oversee service operations across our clients UK offshore windfarm. Ideally you wil...
Wind Farm Asset Manager 2 days ago
The Asset Manager will be the focal point for the project throughout the operational lifecycle. And will be completely responsible for the day to day management of the asset. This role will promote...
Onshore Project Developer 4 days ago
Job Title: Onshore Project Developer Job Type: Permanent Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 Location: London Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: OPD: NG The Company The Green Recruitment Company is representi...
Senior Onshore Environmental Developer 17 days ago
Eden Scott's client is a global leader in both onshore and offshore wind energy development with considerable interests in UK offshore wind projects including a Scottish Territorial Waters projects...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Company:||Earth Wind & Hire|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
Our client are a growing, entrepreneurial business focussed in the small wind industry. They both manufacture their own wind turbines as well as develop new wind farm projects.
They offer a innovative and cost effective solutions to land owners, communities and businesses that wish to acquire their wind turbines.
They are on a recruitment drive for professionals to cover new regions of the UK to sell their unique wind proposition to new customers.
One of the roles they are looking to fill is for a Wind Farm Planning Manager.
- Experience managing the throughout the wind farm development life cycle
- Experience co-ordinating and attending public consultation and community meetings
- Team leadership – the candidate will manage a team of 3 planners and manage their performance.
- An ability to work closely with local planning authorities, statutory bodies, the public and communities
- Ability to write planning statements as well as technical reports that are needed for lodging small-wind farm planning applications.
- Flexibility to travel frequently and to remote areas.
- UK valid drivers license (highly desirable)
Our client will only consider candidates with previous wind farm experience. Please do not apply if you do not have this relevant experience.
Although the role is based in London, our client can be flexible if you need to work from home a couple of days per week.
Please apply early to be considered for this opportunity.