Onshore Wind Farm Planning Manager - Earth Wind & Hire
This job expired on 21-08-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Wind Farm Siting Manager 24 days ago
Job Title: Wind Farm Siting Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £30 : 40,000 Location: Central Belt, Scotland Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: SREE:NG The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Com...
Senior Landscape Planner 13 days ago
London, South East London, Oxfordshire, Surrey, UK
Job Title: Senior Landscape Planner Job Type: Permanent Salary: Competitive (DOE) Location: London/Peterborough or Oxford Consultant: Nathalie George Ref: SLPNG The Organisation: My Client is an ...
Project Manager - Plumbing & Heating 18 days ago
Project Manager is required for well established Renewable Energy Company based in Lincolnshire providing energy saving technology specialising in design, supply and install. This is an excellent o...
Sales Manager 27 days ago
Salisbury, Chippenham, Trowbridge, Warminster
Sales Manager required for a Renewable Energy company in the Wiltshire area. The successful Sales Manager will manage a team of telesales operatives as well as developing business within the commer...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Company:||Earth Wind & Hire|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
Our client are a growing, entrepreneurial business focussed in the small wind industry. They both manufacture their own wind turbines as well as develop new wind farm projects.
They offer a innovative and cost effective solutions to land owners, communities and businesses that wish to acquire their wind turbines.
They are on a recruitment drive for professionals to cover new regions of the UK to sell their unique wind proposition to new customers.
One of the roles they are looking to fill is for a Wind Farm Planning Manager.
- Experience managing the throughout the wind farm development life cycle
- Experience co-ordinating and attending public consultation and community meetings
- Team leadership – the candidate will manage a team of 3 planners and manage their performance.
- An ability to work closely with local planning authorities, statutory bodies, the public and communities
- Ability to write planning statements as well as technical reports that are needed for lodging small-wind farm planning applications.
- Flexibility to travel frequently and to remote areas.
- UK valid drivers license (highly desirable)
Our client will only consider candidates with previous wind farm experience. Please do not apply if you do not have this relevant experience.
Although the role is based in London, our client can be flexible if you need to work from home a couple of days per week.
Please apply early to be considered for this opportunity.