Operations Manager - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 11-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Technical Manager 25 days ago
Manchester, Oldham, Hyde
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Technical Manager is required for a heating company based in Manchester. The successful Technical Manager will have a strong technical knowledge within the heating sector and have previously manage...
Connections Project Manager (Energy) 24 days ago
Salary band: Any
The Client: The Green Recruitment Company is excited to be working with an energy company offering consultancy within the industries of energy procurement, new connections and sustainable technolog...
Project Manager 22 days ago
A leading solar developer and operator are looking for a Project Manager to join their Project Delivery team in London. This company - who are currently looking to expand - specialise in PV techno...
Project Manager-S Yorkshire-12 Month Contract 21 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
I am looking for a Project Manager to work on a contract basis in South Yorkshire on a 12 month contract. Due to an extremely busy end year and project book fit to explode the company are now looki...
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Salary Details:||£30000 - £40000 Per Annum dependent upon experienc|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Sector:||Project & Programme|
|Job Categories:||Biofuels and Bioenergy Jobs | Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: up to £40,000 dependent upon experience
Consultant: Rachael Farmer
My client is a leading renewable heating provider with offices across the country, who, due to increasing numbers of projects, are looking to recruit an Operations Manager for their Ayrshire office.
This person will be responsible for the plant, equipment and people. This will include the following:
- Developing and establishing effective manufacturing processes for the entire manufacturing plant and facilities
- Meeting production programme requirements taking into consideration factors such as safety, logistics, process flow, inventory and lead times
- Developing and auditing adherence to operational standards for Safety, Quality and Manufacturing
- To drive delivery performance, throughput, stock turn increases and operating expense reduction
- To lead, develop, involve and motivate all site staff members within a multifunctional team environment, including contractor management
- To establish and drive a high performance culture
- To deliver against budgetary and operational KPIs
- Overall responsibility for people performance within the team including management of employment process, through the lifecycle of employment, in association with HR department
Requirements and Experience:
- Degree level qualification or equivalent (ILM Level 4) in an engineering discipline
- Experience with an a Manufacturing / operations management position
- CHP knowledge or experience
- Proven leadership ability of multi-disciplined team
- Performance review and development of employees with basic knowledge of HR / legals
- IOSH trained or equivalent, NEBOSH trained prefered
- Experienced in development and implementation of safe systems of work, advocating SHE, audit
- Understanding and application of capital investments, expenditures, budget setting and monitoring
- Self motivated - Driven for success : tenacious attitude to achievement
- Strong communication skills
- PC literate
- Experience of managing cost and commercial aspects of the business including financial reporting
- Preferably local to area
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: