Operations Manager - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 11-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Operations Manager 14 days ago
Operations Manager - Waste Job Type: Permanent Salary: £34,000+ Car and benefits Location: Home Counties Consultant: Richard Wainwright Reference: OSPD-SC The Client: The Green Recruitment Com...
Operations Manager 7 days ago
STRUCTURE: Reports to the Regional Director JOB PURPOSE: The purpose of the role is to oversee and optimise performance of the delivery of services relating to the Cable Engineering Services contra...
Power Systems and Technology Operations Manager 29 days ago
North West, UK
Operations Power Systems Consultant Job Type: Full time, permanent Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 Location: North-West or Scotland Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: OPSC-NG The Client The Green Recruitme...
Operations Assistant 13 days ago
JOB TITLE: OPERATIONS ASSISTANT DEPARTMENT: Operations KEY RESPONSIBILITIES This role will involve working directly with the Operations Manager. You will provide assistance in the evaluation and so...
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Salary Details:||£30000 - £40000 Per Annum dependent upon experienc|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Sector:||Project & Programme|
|Job Categories:||Biofuels and Bioenergy Jobs | Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: up to £40,000 dependent upon experience
Consultant: Rachael Farmer
My client is a leading renewable heating provider with offices across the country, who, due to increasing numbers of projects, are looking to recruit an Operations Manager for their Ayrshire office.
This person will be responsible for the plant, equipment and people. This will include the following:
- Developing and establishing effective manufacturing processes for the entire manufacturing plant and facilities
- Meeting production programme requirements taking into consideration factors such as safety, logistics, process flow, inventory and lead times
- Developing and auditing adherence to operational standards for Safety, Quality and Manufacturing
- To drive delivery performance, throughput, stock turn increases and operating expense reduction
- To lead, develop, involve and motivate all site staff members within a multifunctional team environment, including contractor management
- To establish and drive a high performance culture
- To deliver against budgetary and operational KPIs
- Overall responsibility for people performance within the team including management of employment process, through the lifecycle of employment, in association with HR department
Requirements and Experience:
- Degree level qualification or equivalent (ILM Level 4) in an engineering discipline
- Experience with an a Manufacturing / operations management position
- CHP knowledge or experience
- Proven leadership ability of multi-disciplined team
- Performance review and development of employees with basic knowledge of HR / legals
- IOSH trained or equivalent, NEBOSH trained prefered
- Experienced in development and implementation of safe systems of work, advocating SHE, audit
- Understanding and application of capital investments, expenditures, budget setting and monitoring
- Self motivated - Driven for success : tenacious attitude to achievement
- Strong communication skills
- PC literate
- Experience of managing cost and commercial aspects of the business including financial reporting
- Preferably local to area
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: