Operations Manager - Gas Installation - Morgan Hunt
This job expired on 19-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Offshore Cable Installation Manager 3 days ago
Currently our client, a European market leader in the Renewable Energy industry who design, construct and maintain offshore wind farms are in need of the services of an experienced Offshore Cable I...
Offshore Installation Manager WTG 3 days ago
Our client who is a European market leader in the renewable energy industry designing, constructing and maintaining offshore wind farms are urgently looking for an experienced WTG Installation Mana...
Installation Engineer 2 days ago
Cheshire, Crewe, Stoke-on-Trent
Lead Installation Engineer is required for a large installer and supplier of renewable energy systems based in Cheshire, The ideal candidate will have a strong background in the installation of ren...
Installation Engineer : Wind Energy 18 days ago
Installation Engineer : Wind Energy Job Type: Permanent Salary: £28k - £32k Location: North West Consultant: Dominic Wall Ref: INS8291 The Client: The Green Recruitment Company is representing ...
My client is a well established firm specialising in the installation of renewable energy systems to the domestic and commercial market. Following a period of sustained growth over several years, my client is seeking to expand the business and push into new markets by developing a domestic gas installation division.
In order to establish and manage this they require an experienced operations manager from the domestic gas markets to support the directors of the company in establishising this new venture, before taking on the role of division operational manager and achieving objectives set out in the company business plan.
- Initially supporting development of the new division - covering recruitment, training, establishing standard operating procedures and health and safety compliance.
- Managing installation teams, surveyors, engineers and support personnel- Resolving installation issues at installation and installed stage
- Ensure all installations are completed safely and in compliance with Gas Safe regulations- Continuously adapt and improve processes to increase efficiency
- Monitor budgets and ensure installations run to agreed timescales
Experience & Background
- Extensive experience in operational management within the domestic gas sector, responsible for multiple teams across varying locations
- Previous hands on technical experience of installing and servicing gas systems
- Experience of design and specification of domestic gas systems
- It would be advantageous if candidates had a knowledge of renewable heating systems including air source heat pumps and solar thermal
Key competencies and skills
- Current gas qualifications
- Gas Safe registration. CCN1, CEN1, CKR1, CPA1, HTR1, MET1, WAT1 and Unvented Hot Water
- NVQ/C&G or equivalent in a plumbing or heating related discipline
- Appropriate electrical qualifications would be advantageous
- Professional operations management experience with strong analytical skills and an entrepenurial mindset
- Understanding and experience of working with individual customers needs rather than large scale business transactions
- Able to work independently and make practical business decisions, but also recognise when appropriate to consultant with other management and directors
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||£40,000 - £50,000|
|Location:||Bristol , Gloucestershire , Gloucester|
|Contact:||Luke Warren - 0207 419 8968|
|Job Categories:||Biofuels and Bioenergy Jobs | Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Jobs | Environmental Jobs | Thermal Energy Storage Jobs | Geothermal Energy Jobs|