Ornithologist, Seasonal Contract - Willow Shaw Ltd
This job expired on 22-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Renewable Energy Sales Consultant 11 days ago
Yorkshire, Aberdeenshire, Glasgow
HOTHOUSE ENERGY are a truly unique Renewable Energy business that saw 200% growth last year. We are currently recruiting for Sales people/surveyors to demonstrate and sell our R...
Energy Efficiency Consultant 28 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Job Summary:Our client is one of the UK's leading independent consultancies that provide services to managers who are responsible in running the building services in today's commercial and public s...
Utility Connections Project Coordinator 21 days ago
South West London
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Title: Utility Connections Project Coordinator Job Type: Permanent Salary: £23-27,000 Location: Surrey Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference: UC55 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company...
Trainee Sales Consultant 8 days ago
Sales Consultant My client, a specialist in both Solar and Thermal Heating Technologies is offering exciting opportunities for Sales Consultants to join a vibrant team of sales professionals.They ...
Associate Consultant Yesterday
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Associate Consultant to join a leading international environmental consultancy.The ideal candidate will be one working wi...
|Salary band:||£20k - £25k|
|Company:||Willow Shaw Ltd|
|Sector:||Consulting | Environmental | Scientific|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
Ornithologist (fixed term contracts / seasonal work)
Scotland (Aberdeen, Edinburgh or Glasgow)
My client, a leading environmental engineering consultancy, is looking for a number of Ornithologists to carry out bird survey work around northern England and Scotland, primarily in relation to wind farm developments.
- Complete a range of Ornithological survey and assessment work on behalf of clients both existing and new
- Projects will be mainly on-shore wind energy and other renewables projects throughout the UK but mainly in Scotland, north of England and the Midlands
- Excellent field identification skills, particularly for upland species
- Experience of ornithological surveys for renewable energy projects desirable (not essential)
- Other ecological surveys and assessments
- Experience of working on renewable energy projects
- Degree in relevant environmental discipline (or equivalent)
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Full driving license
- Membership of the IEEM is desirable
- Due to the nature of the work you must be physically fit and able to work outside in all weathers, along with having excellent navigational skills.
To apply: contact Abi at Willow Shaw quoting AH081