Ornithologist, Seasonal Contract - Willow Shaw Ltd
This job expired on 22-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Commercial Manager - Energy Performance Contracting Salary: up to £45K basic + benefits Location: Oxford Job Type: Permanent Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: QSCM1 The Client The Green Recruitment C...
Programme Controller 11 days ago
Programme Controller Required ! A highly reputable Energy company are currently recruiting for a Programme Controller to support and deliver their projects portfolio from the development phase thro...
Job Title: Renewable Energy Control Programming and Commissioning Engineer Job Type: Permanent Salary: £30 : 40,000 Location: Central Belt, Scotland Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: RECCE:NG The Or...
C & I Technicians (Control and Instrumentation) 28 days ago
Humberside, County Durham, Chester, Hinckley, Dunbar
Our Client requires C&I Technicians (Control and Instrumentation Technicians) for work on various power stations around the UK. The ideal candidates should have a valid Safety Passport and a power ...
|Salary band:||£20k - £25k|
|Company:||Willow Shaw Ltd|
|Sector:||Consulting | Environmental | Scientific|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
Ornithologist (fixed term contracts / seasonal work)
Scotland (Aberdeen, Edinburgh or Glasgow)
My client, a leading environmental engineering consultancy, is looking for a number of Ornithologists to carry out bird survey work around northern England and Scotland, primarily in relation to wind farm developments.
- Complete a range of Ornithological survey and assessment work on behalf of clients both existing and new
- Projects will be mainly on-shore wind energy and other renewables projects throughout the UK but mainly in Scotland, north of England and the Midlands
- Excellent field identification skills, particularly for upland species
- Experience of ornithological surveys for renewable energy projects desirable (not essential)
- Other ecological surveys and assessments
- Experience of working on renewable energy projects
- Degree in relevant environmental discipline (or equivalent)
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Full driving license
- Membership of the IEEM is desirable
- Due to the nature of the work you must be physically fit and able to work outside in all weathers, along with having excellent navigational skills.
To apply: contact Abi at Willow Shaw quoting AH081