Ornithologist, Seasonal Contract - Willow Shaw Ltd
This job expired on 22-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Renewable Control Engineer 24 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Job Title: Renewable Control Engineer Job Type: Permanent Salary: £30,000-£40,000 Location: Central Belt, Scotland Consultant: Nick Gillison The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is...
Salary band: £90k - £100k
The Role: Reservoir characterisation - via the use of wire line logs, core, regional data & analogues Basin evaluation & play fairway mapping.Basin evaluation & play fairway mappingEval...
Controls And Instrumentation Engineer 24 days ago
Glasgow, Bristol, Edinburgh
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Position: Control & Instrumentation Engineer (Electrical EngineeringLocation: Edinburgh / Glasgow / Basingstoke / Chelmsford or BristolSalary: up to £50,000 dependent on experienceI'm currently...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 22 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
Renewable Energy Sales Consultant 9 days ago
Yorkshire, Aberdeenshire, Bristol
HOTHOUSE ENERGY are a truly unique Renewable Energy business that saw 200% growth last year. We are currently recruiting for Sales people/surveyors to demonstrate and sell our R...
|Salary band:||£20k - £25k|
|Company:||Willow Shaw Ltd|
|Sector:||Consulting | Environmental | Scientific|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
Ornithologist (fixed term contracts / seasonal work)
Scotland (Aberdeen, Edinburgh or Glasgow)
My client, a leading environmental engineering consultancy, is looking for a number of Ornithologists to carry out bird survey work around northern England and Scotland, primarily in relation to wind farm developments.
- Complete a range of Ornithological survey and assessment work on behalf of clients both existing and new
- Projects will be mainly on-shore wind energy and other renewables projects throughout the UK but mainly in Scotland, north of England and the Midlands
- Excellent field identification skills, particularly for upland species
- Experience of ornithological surveys for renewable energy projects desirable (not essential)
- Other ecological surveys and assessments
- Experience of working on renewable energy projects
- Degree in relevant environmental discipline (or equivalent)
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Full driving license
- Membership of the IEEM is desirable
- Due to the nature of the work you must be physically fit and able to work outside in all weathers, along with having excellent navigational skills.
To apply: contact Abi at Willow Shaw quoting AH081