Ornithologist, Seasonal Contract - Willow Shaw Ltd
This job expired on 22-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Financial Controller 27 days ago
My client have an immediate need for a financial controller. The company are a leading developer and operator of renewable energy plants and are expanding their UK business. The role will involve...
Sales Consultant 23 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Sales Consultant South of the Thames £ Competitive + Benefits! A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our client who are a leading company specialising in water treatment products and services...
Connections Project Manager (Energy) 22 days ago
Salary band: Any
The Client: The Green Recruitment Company is excited to be working with an energy company offering consultancy within the industries of energy procurement, new connections and sustainable technolog...
Senior Development Geologist with Geomechanics 19 days ago
London, Aberdeen, Guildford
Salary band: £100k +
Senior Development Geologist with Geomechanics London or Aberdeen The Role:Development Geologist required to provide consulting services working on integrated subsurface projects!You must have a w...
Salary band: Any
My client, one of the biggest energy companies in the UK, is looking to recruit a planning engineer for a biomass conversion site, based in the Glasgow area. The site is based in the North East of ...
|Salary band:||£20k - £25k|
|Company:||Willow Shaw Ltd|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
Ornithologist (fixed term contracts / seasonal work)
Scotland (Aberdeen, Edinburgh or Glasgow)
My client, a leading environmental engineering consultancy, is looking for a number of Ornithologists to carry out bird survey work around northern England and Scotland, primarily in relation to wind farm developments.
- Complete a range of Ornithological survey and assessment work on behalf of clients both existing and new
- Projects will be mainly on-shore wind energy and other renewables projects throughout the UK but mainly in Scotland, north of England and the Midlands
- Excellent field identification skills, particularly for upland species
- Experience of ornithological surveys for renewable energy projects desirable (not essential)
- Other ecological surveys and assessments
- Experience of working on renewable energy projects
- Degree in relevant environmental discipline (or equivalent)
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Full driving license
- Membership of the IEEM is desirable
- Due to the nature of the work you must be physically fit and able to work outside in all weathers, along with having excellent navigational skills.
To apply: contact Abi at Willow Shaw quoting AH081