over 2 years ago
My client is a leading Chinese Manufacturer and Project Developer that operates in the Solar, Wind and Hydro industries across Asia, the US and Europe. With more than 9GW of capacity installed, they are still expanding their operations globally, so they seek an energetic, highly-organized individual, who has a proven track record in Business Development in the PV industry. This Business Development Manager will cover Poland and will work closely with the European office to make sure that as a leading company, they offer the best solutions to their clients
The business development will need to have both technical and commercial acumen to ensure that the projects that they originate are not only technically feasible but also economically viable. It is key that you are able to develop relationships, have strong negotiation and pricing skills and also have the technical understanding to ensure that projects are being completed correctly. This is an exciting opportunity for individuals seeking an extra income as a Freelance working on a basis of 10 hours per week.
• ,Identify, assess and create project development opportunities with project developers, land and rooftop owners, EPC contractors, as well as PV governmental entities
• ,Will be conducting market analysis and feasibility and risk assessment studies on a daily basis
• ,Negotiation and acquisition of lease agreements and securing grid connections and building permits
• ,Sourcing of PV project licenses in Europe, Africa and Middle East
• ,Perform preliminary financial and technical analysis of solar energy projects to provide a first screening;
• ,Assessing profitability of projects and successful development including the preparation of land for construction
• ,Identification of project sites, land procurement, licensing
• ,Feasibility studies (site qualification, etc.)
• ,Project negotiations (with diverse project partners like local developers, IPPs or utilities)
• ,Project financing
• ,BS in Engineering –Civil, preferred
• ,MSc in Finance, MBA or Economics
• ,Al least 5 years of experience identifying and assessing project development opportunities
• ,Must have excellent negotiation skills
• ,Must be someone proactive
• ,Have experience in conducting market analysis and identifying new opportunities.
• ,Must be willing to travel within the UAE
Key Skills: solar, business development, Poland, negotiation, PV, project, origination, plants, market analysis, Freelance, Part Time.
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to email@example.com, call us on, or visit . No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
17 days ago
only 12 hours until close
9 days ago
only 19 days until close
Email me newest jobs similar to this one