Part Time BDM, South Africa, €12k + bonus - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 22-03-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Commercial Manager - South Europe 14 days ago
The Commercial Manager will focus on growing the O&M business originating leads, pipeline and final contracts from third party investors. Key Responsibilities: 1. Lead commercial activity 2. Deve...
Partner Program Coordinator - Solar PV, Europe 10 months ago
Partner Program Coordinator - Solar PV, Europe My client is a global leader in the solar PV field. They are a vertically integrated manufacturer, with a high quality product range and an excellent...
Commercial Boiler Engineer 10 months ago
Commercial Boiler Engineer required with a varied background working on commercial heating systems. The Service Engineer will ideally have biomass boiler experience and will be an experienced Servi...
Commissioning Engineer - Biomass Boilers 27 days ago
A Commissioning Engineer, Biomass Engineer is required in the South East for a well-established biomass boiler company. My client is looking for an electrical bias commissioning engineer who is abl...
The business development will need to have both technical and commercial acumen to ensure that the projects that they originate are not only technically feasible but also economically viable. It is key that you are able to develop relationships, have strong negotiation and pricing skills and also have the technical understanding to ensure that projects are being completed correctly. This is an exciting opportunity for individuals seeking an extra income as a Freelance working on a basis of 10 hours per week.
• ,Identify, assess and create project development opportunities with project developers, land and rooftop owners, EPC contractors, as well as PV governmental entities
• ,Will be conducting market analysis and feasibility and risk assessment studies on a daily basis
• ,Negotiation and acquisition of lease agreements and securing grid connections and building permits
• ,Sourcing of PV project licenses in Europe, Africa and Middle East
• ,Perform preliminary financial and technical analysis of solar energy projects to provide a first screening;
• ,Assessing profitability of projects and successful development including the preparation of land for construction
• ,Identification of project sites, land procurement, licensing
• ,Feasibility studies (site qualification, etc.)
• ,Project negotiations (with diverse project partners like local developers, IPPs or utilities)
• ,Project financing
• ,BS in Engineering –Civil, preferred
• ,MSc in Finance, MBA or Economics
• ,Al least 5 years of experience identifying and assessing project development opportunities
• ,Must have excellent negotiation skills
• ,Must be someone proactive
• ,Have experience in conducting market analysis and identifying new opportunities.
• ,Must be willing to travel within the UAE
Key Skills: solar, business development, South Africa, negotiation, PV, project, origination, plants, market analysis, Freelance, Part Time.
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to , call us on, or visit . No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary band:||£15k - £20k|
|Salary Details:||US1300 per month, Benefits: Bonus 16,000 USD per M|
|Job type:||Part Time|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|