Part Time BDM, South Africa, €12k + bonus - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 22-03-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Inside Sales Manager - Solar 18 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Job Title: Inside Sales Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: Circa £45,000 Location: Milton Keynes Consultant: Will Sargeant Ref: ISM32 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is working...
Photovoltaic (PV) Design and Projects Engineer Solar Design Engineer/Director (MW Solar Projects) – Renewables 4 days ago
East Midlands, West Midlands, Scotland
Company Brief: &nb...
|Salary band:||£15k - £20k|
|Salary Details:||US1300 per month, Benefits: Bonus 16,000 USD per M|
|Job type:||Part Time|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
The business development will need to have both technical and commercial acumen to ensure that the projects that they originate are not only technically feasible but also economically viable. It is key that you are able to develop relationships, have strong negotiation and pricing skills and also have the technical understanding to ensure that projects are being completed correctly. This is an exciting opportunity for individuals seeking an extra income as a Freelance working on a basis of 10 hours per week.
• ,Identify, assess and create project development opportunities with project developers, land and rooftop owners, EPC contractors, as well as PV governmental entities
• ,Will be conducting market analysis and feasibility and risk assessment studies on a daily basis
• ,Negotiation and acquisition of lease agreements and securing grid connections and building permits
• ,Sourcing of PV project licenses in Europe, Africa and Middle East
• ,Perform preliminary financial and technical analysis of solar energy projects to provide a first screening;
• ,Assessing profitability of projects and successful development including the preparation of land for construction
• ,Identification of project sites, land procurement, licensing
• ,Feasibility studies (site qualification, etc.)
• ,Project negotiations (with diverse project partners like local developers, IPPs or utilities)
• ,Project financing
• ,BS in Engineering –Civil, preferred
• ,MSc in Finance, MBA or Economics
• ,Al least 5 years of experience identifying and assessing project development opportunities
• ,Must have excellent negotiation skills
• ,Must be someone proactive
• ,Have experience in conducting market analysis and identifying new opportunities.
• ,Must be willing to travel within the UAE
Key Skills: solar, business development, South Africa, negotiation, PV, project, origination, plants, market analysis, Freelance, Part Time.
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to apply.a33hoiw1fi@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.