Part Time BDM, South Africa, €12k + bonus - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 22-03-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Technical Manager - Solar Farm 27 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Our client is growing renewable energy company with a specialist focus on Solar PV projects. They focus on both commercial and residential installations and have a number of large projects in opera...
Renewables Paralegal 28 days ago
An exciting opportunity for a Paralegal to join this globally recognised renewable developer has become available in their stunning offices located in London. This company has rapidly become the f...
Sales Manager : Solar PV Manufacturing 21 days ago
Salary band: Any
The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is pleased to be working with a leading manufacturer active in the Solar Photovoltaic sector. They have a vacancy for a senior level business develop...
Sales Advisor - Solar PV 21 days ago
Salary band: £15k - £20k
We are currently looking for a Sales Advisor or Internal Sales Representative to join a well establish and award winning Solar Energy company to be based either within their Nottingham or Halifax o...
Solar Water Pumps, Head of Sales 4 days ago
Salary band: £100k +
Head of Sales, Cape Town, South Africa (Water Pumps) My client is a global leader of solar energy solutions who are looking for a Director of Sales to add to their team in Cape Town, So...
|Salary band:||£15k - £20k|
|Salary Details:||US1300 per month, Benefits: Bonus 16,000 USD per M|
|Job type:||Part Time|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
The business development will need to have both technical and commercial acumen to ensure that the projects that they originate are not only technically feasible but also economically viable. It is key that you are able to develop relationships, have strong negotiation and pricing skills and also have the technical understanding to ensure that projects are being completed correctly. This is an exciting opportunity for individuals seeking an extra income as a Freelance working on a basis of 10 hours per week.
• ,Identify, assess and create project development opportunities with project developers, land and rooftop owners, EPC contractors, as well as PV governmental entities
• ,Will be conducting market analysis and feasibility and risk assessment studies on a daily basis
• ,Negotiation and acquisition of lease agreements and securing grid connections and building permits
• ,Sourcing of PV project licenses in Europe, Africa and Middle East
• ,Perform preliminary financial and technical analysis of solar energy projects to provide a first screening;
• ,Assessing profitability of projects and successful development including the preparation of land for construction
• ,Identification of project sites, land procurement, licensing
• ,Feasibility studies (site qualification, etc.)
• ,Project negotiations (with diverse project partners like local developers, IPPs or utilities)
• ,Project financing
• ,BS in Engineering –Civil, preferred
• ,MSc in Finance, MBA or Economics
• ,Al least 5 years of experience identifying and assessing project development opportunities
• ,Must have excellent negotiation skills
• ,Must be someone proactive
• ,Have experience in conducting market analysis and identifying new opportunities.
• ,Must be willing to travel within the UAE
Key Skills: solar, business development, South Africa, negotiation, PV, project, origination, plants, market analysis, Freelance, Part Time.
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to a33hoiw1fi@uk, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.