Portfolio Manager : Renewable Energy - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 12-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Energy Solution Engineer: District Heating 26 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Energy Solution Engineer: District Heating Salary: £55,000 + company car, bonus and other benefits Job Type: Permanent Location: South East with national travel Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: ESDH712 ...
O&M Technical Manager 21 days ago
My client is a leading provider of renewable energy who have the largest portfolio of Solar Assets in the UK. They are in line to double their operating capacity of ground mounted solar by the end ...
Electrical Engineer - Solar - Honduras 6 days ago
Salary band: Any
Electrical Engineer – Solar – Honduras – 8 Month Contract Viridium Associates are looking for a Electricail Engineer to join one of our major clients. The project will be based in...
Planning and Development Manager 5 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Luminous Energy Ltd is a growing solar developer based in the south west seeking to expand their development team with the appointment of a Planning and Development Manager to be responsible for th...
|Salary band:||£50k - £60k|
|Salary Details:||£50000 - £70000 Per Annum plus benefits/bonus|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000 plus benefits/bonus
Consultant: Dominic Wall
The Green Recruitment Company is representing a notable financial/asset management firm specialising in the field of alternative energy investments. With over £300 million fund under management and an impressive deal flow, this organisation now requires a high quality individual to manage the development and operation of the renewable energy infrastructure assets.
The successful candidate will be required to lead the investment process of acquisition reports and secure Investment Committee approval for the purchase in the closing of transactions. The remit also includes managing a portfolio of assets - primarily sustainable investments. In doing this, the chosen candidate will lead the development of lease agreements with renewable energy developers over the portfolio’s land holding.
The Portfolio Manager will have overall financial management and responsibility for:
- All fund performance reporting and analysis, including bi£annual reporting
- P & L account tracking and monitoring
- Trading of the portfolio’s stocks
- Be responsible for overseeing operations within the portfolio, including managing the
relationship with stakeholders.
- Assist in fund raising to expand the capital base and maintain liquidity within the portfolio,
including investor presentations.
- Enhance returns from the forest portfolio through actively promoting and managing option for
lease agreements with renewable energy developers
- Establish and maintain contact with core investors and the Advisory Committee where
- Assist in the consideration and promotion of additional funds
- Degree qualified in a relevant Financial/Management/Property discipline
- Have experience of asset management, preferably in property and renewable energy infrastructure.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: