Portfolio Manager : Renewable Energy - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 12-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Steam Engineer – Steam Systems 6 days ago
Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Steam Engineer for a leading Energy from Waste company. This is a new and unique role in the business and is presently being performed by externa...
Contaminated Land Project Manager 26 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Title: Project Manager Industry Sector: Ground Engineering, Environmental, Geoenvironmental Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to £30,000 Site/Office Location: South-East Regional Coverage: South-...
PV Design Engineer 6 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
PV Design Engineer. UK, Kent. My client is a leading solar energy EPC who specialize in commercial rooftop projects, an area in which they have had a lot of success. They are known in the i...
Photovoltaic (PV) Design and Projects Engineer Solar Design Engineer/Director (MW Solar Projects) – Renewables 5 days ago
East Midlands, West Midlands, Scotland
Company Brief: &nb...
|Salary band:||£50k - £60k|
|Salary Details:||£50000 - £70000 Per Annum plus benefits/bonus|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000 plus benefits/bonus
Consultant: Dominic Wall
The Green Recruitment Company is representing a notable financial/asset management firm specialising in the field of alternative energy investments. With over £300 million fund under management and an impressive deal flow, this organisation now requires a high quality individual to manage the development and operation of the renewable energy infrastructure assets.
The successful candidate will be required to lead the investment process of acquisition reports and secure Investment Committee approval for the purchase in the closing of transactions. The remit also includes managing a portfolio of assets - primarily sustainable investments. In doing this, the chosen candidate will lead the development of lease agreements with renewable energy developers over the portfolio’s land holding.
The Portfolio Manager will have overall financial management and responsibility for:
- All fund performance reporting and analysis, including bi£annual reporting
- P & L account tracking and monitoring
- Trading of the portfolio’s stocks
- Be responsible for overseeing operations within the portfolio, including managing the
relationship with stakeholders.
- Assist in fund raising to expand the capital base and maintain liquidity within the portfolio,
including investor presentations.
- Enhance returns from the forest portfolio through actively promoting and managing option for
lease agreements with renewable energy developers
- Establish and maintain contact with core investors and the Advisory Committee where
- Assist in the consideration and promotion of additional funds
- Degree qualified in a relevant Financial/Management/Property discipline
- Have experience of asset management, preferably in property and renewable energy infrastructure.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: