Portolio Manager, London, UK, £50,000 + bonus - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 27-03-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Sales Manager 27 days ago
Salisbury, Chippenham, Trowbridge, Warminster
Sales Manager required for a Renewable Energy company in the Wiltshire area. The successful Sales Manager will manage a team of telesales operatives as well as developing business within the commer...
Sales Manager 21 days ago
Cullompton, Honiton, Tiverton
Sales Manager required for a leading engineering company in Devon. The Sales Manager will be a key part of this companyâs organisation and a vital part of driving a sales team forwards. Experienc...
Sales Manager 17 days ago
Sales Manager required for a Renewable Energy company. The Sales Manager will be selling the installation of renewable energy including Biomass Boilers and Solar PV into local authorities, installe...
Asset Manager 6 days ago
Asset Manager Required!! Highly reputable renewable energy company require an Asset Manager for their London office. Applicants require a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the asset management o...
|Salary band:||£50k - £60k|
|Salary Details:||GBP50000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus|
|Location:||East Central London|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
This Portfolio Manager will need to have both technical and commercial acumen to manage the assets across the company and will work closely with the Portfolio Director, being mainly in charge of financial project management, budget construction and cash flow. This is a fantastic opportunity for individuals looking for a new challenge along one of the best consultancies.
• ,To closely monitor the performance of any counterparty and communicate any concerns both internally (to line management or investment committee) and externally (with the
• ,Maintain regular dialogue with counter-parties at the most senior level and be aware of internal investment guidelines/restrictions, clearly communicating these wherever necessary
• ,Document any request in writing (memo format), including models if required, in order to obtain the necessary internal approvals in relation to investments
• ,Report frequently to Investment Committee
• ,Assist in the periodic valuation cycle and perform basic Discounted Cash-flow based valuations when required. Senior role more likely to oversee this process, but still actively engaged.
• ,Regularly liaise with professional (legal) advisors
• ,If required, work on restructuring processes. Experience in this area is a plus
• ,Work towards strict deadlines and communicate with various stakeholders both internally and externally
• ,Commercially assess new investment opportunities and liaise with Investment Managers, if required
• ,Assist in the production of various (management) reports and provide insightful input
• ,Closely work together with other areas within the business including; Investment Managers, Finance, Operations
• ,MSc in Finance, MBA or Economics
• ,Background in financial services
• ,Experience in Project Finance
• ,Strong written communication skills,
• ,Strong presentation skills
• ,Good interpersonal and coaching skills
• ,Proactive with a strong sense of ownership
• ,Excellent organisational and management skills
• ,Flexibility to handle fast moving situations
• ,Ability to work flexibly and intensively when needed
• ,Fluent in English
Key Skills: portfolio manager, UK, negotiation, energy, renewable, wind, solar
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to a33hoiw6mw@uk, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.