Principal Ecologist/Ecology Team Leader - Peritus Green
This job expired on 09-08-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Field Service Technician – Biogas 7 days ago
Warwickshire, Birmingham, Cambridge
Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking a National Service Technician for a reputable European Biogas company with over 300 plants currently operational world-wide. Working as part of a small maint...
Wood Fuel Production Manager 26 days ago
Hereford and Worcester, Staffordshire, Shropshire
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Wood-Fuel Production Manager - MWF Due to an internal promotion, MWF are seeking to make a key appointment of Wood-Fuel Production Manager to the Management team of the business. MWF are one...
Lead Energy Consultant 25 days ago
Salary band: Any
Lead Energy Consultant Sector: Energy Solutions Job Type: Permanent Salary: Flexible depending on experience + excellent benefits package Location: Essen : West Germany Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: LE...
Project Coordinator 12 days ago
This leading solar renewables developer seeks a experienced Project Coordinator to join their team based in Central London. The Project Coordinator will support the Delivery team in the administrat...
Project Manager – Tennessee, USA 6 days ago
Salary band: £100k +
Project Manager – Tennessee, USA. $110,000 - $130,000 My Client is a medium sized full BOP contractor who focus on the construction of clean energy projects. They have to date successfully c...
|Salary Details:||£38000 to £46000|
|Contact:||Peritus Green Associates|
|Job Categories:||Other or Miscellaneous Jobs|
As a key member of the environment group you will work with a team of other Principal Consultants covering EIA, Arboriculture, Renewables, GIS, Land Management and Software Development to grow the consultancy business. You will have responsibility for delivering results in the following areas:
* Win and project manage complex ecological projects for a range of clients. Set professional standards for the ecology team, particularly by providing specialist ecological knowledge.
* Fulfil a senior management role in the office and lead and manage a team of ecology consultants covering the South of England.
* Prepare and implement detailed team budgets and resource work plans, prepare and implement sales, marketing and business development plans
* Develop and manage key accounts and develop innovative and cost effective ecological services to reflect client requirements
* Work with account managers to raise the profile of the ecological services amongst key client groups.
You will have the following qualities and experience:
* Substantial business development experience in the ecology consultancy field, including writing of bids and proposals, client presentations, account management and product development.
* Staff management experience, with good skills in mentoring and coaching consultants in both technical issues and business development.
* Experience of developing and implementing innovative and cost effective mitigation plans to enable development works for commercial clients
* Be an excellent leader and communicator able to communicate your vision to your team and to the wider management.
* Educated to degree level or equivalent in an ecological or natural science subject.
* Excellent knowledge of UK habitats, protected species and planning legislation and policy in the UK and Europe.
* A high level of knowledge of ecological survey methods including robustness, statistical analysis, quality control.
* Possess survey or development licences for relevant EPS.
* Proficient in writing reports, tenders, proposal and marketing material for articles and the company website
* Full membership of IEEM.
* Current full driving licence
As an industry leader this client offers great opportunities to grow and develop your career. As one of the largest environmental consultancies to the land based, agricultural and food industries throughout the UK, their strength lies in their ability to provide clients with science based solutions through an unparalleled breadth of objective, topical, information, advice and implementation services. For further information on this role or to submit a CV please contact the Environmental Team on environmental@ orquoting the reference number ENV188.