Principal Engineer - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 11-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Project Engineer : Solar PV Yesterday
Job Title: Project Engineer : Solar PV Job Type: Permanent Salary: Circa £40,000 basic Location: London Consultant: Rachael Farmer Ref: RFPE09 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company are ...
Process Engineer – Energy from Waste 6 days ago
North East, North West, South East, South West, UK
Process Engineer – Energy from WasteFlexible UK locations £30,000 - £40,000 Green Recruitment Solutions are working with one of the world’s leading multi-disciplinary consultancies who are seeking ...
Biomass Engineer 25 days ago
Oxfordshire, Reading, Slough, Abingdon
Biomass Engineer is required for a renewable energy company based in Oxfordshire, the ideal engineer will have good experience in the installation of biomass boilers up to 200kW and be willing to w...
Sales Engineer 18 days ago
City, Reading, Slough, Watford
Sales Engineer required for our client a leading manufacture of Renewable Energy and HVAC products. The Sales Engineer will enjoy the chance to work for a market leading company in their field and ...
|Salary band:||£100k +|
|Salary Details:||US120000 - US160000 per annum|
|Job Categories:||Electricity T&D Jobs|
Labelled as one of the best managed companies in Canada, my client has an outstanding reputation for excellence within the construction industry. With over $5 billion in fully constructed facilities and a management team with over 30 years of experience, this company provides an excellent platform to help the right person develop there professional career.
As The Principal Engineer, you will be a key member of the engineering department, providing vital input at all stages of the project from initial design through to construction. You will be responsible for overseeing and mentoring other junior engineer passing on vital on the job training
• ,Oversee junior engineers and mentoring where necessary
• ,Responsible for overseeing drawings and calculations ensuring that they conform to designer code requirements
• ,Develop and maintain engineering principles
• ,Interface between design, construction and commissioning team
• ,Lease with client
• ,Recommend training programmes
• ,Assist in recruitment of junior engineers
Educated to degree level in Electrical Engineering
• ,A proven track record in the design of transmission lines ranging from 60kv – 240kv
• ,Proven leadership skills
• ,Proven ability to manage a team of engineers
• ,Positive can do attitude
• ,BSC in Electrical Engineering
• ,Excellent interpersonal skills
• ,You will be a well presented professional
• ,Ability to manage multiple work requirements simultaneously
Transmission Line design, T&D, Principal Engineer, Project Engineer, T&D Calgary
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to , call us on, or visit . No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.