Principal Engineer - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 11-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Heat Pump Installer (Engineer) about 1 month ago
Kingston Upon Thames, Guildford, Crawley
Salary band: £30k - £40k
A Heat Pump Installer is required by a well-established renewable energy contractor based in Surrey / London. The company have been running since the late 80's and currently specialise in renewable...
Process Safety Engineer North East 28 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
I am currently working with a client in the North East who has requirements for a Process Safety Advisor on a permanent basis. Purpose of the role: To provide technical advice, guidance and special...
Senior Electrical Engineer 25 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Leading provider of professional technical services to the industrial, commercial, and government markets. Services include Energy, Oil & Gas consulting. They currently have a vacancy for a Sen...
Senior Wind Energy Due Diligence Project Manager 21 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Job Title: Senior Wind Energy Due Diligence Project Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £45 : 55,000 Location: South East Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: DDPM:NG The Organisation: The Green Recru...
|Salary band:||£100k +|
|Salary Details:||US120000 - US160000 per annum|
|Job Categories:||Electricity T&D Jobs|
Labelled as one of the best managed companies in Canada, my client has an outstanding reputation for excellence within the construction industry. With over $5 billion in fully constructed facilities and a management team with over 30 years of experience, this company provides an excellent platform to help the right person develop there professional career.
As The Principal Engineer, you will be a key member of the engineering department, providing vital input at all stages of the project from initial design through to construction. You will be responsible for overseeing and mentoring other junior engineer passing on vital on the job training
• ,Oversee junior engineers and mentoring where necessary
• ,Responsible for overseeing drawings and calculations ensuring that they conform to designer code requirements
• ,Develop and maintain engineering principles
• ,Interface between design, construction and commissioning team
• ,Lease with client
• ,Recommend training programmes
• ,Assist in recruitment of junior engineers
Educated to degree level in Electrical Engineering
• ,A proven track record in the design of transmission lines ranging from 60kv – 240kv
• ,Proven leadership skills
• ,Proven ability to manage a team of engineers
• ,Positive can do attitude
• ,BSC in Electrical Engineering
• ,Excellent interpersonal skills
• ,You will be a well presented professional
• ,Ability to manage multiple work requirements simultaneously
Transmission Line design, T&D, Principal Engineer, Project Engineer, T&D Calgary
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to apply@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.