Principal Engineer - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 11-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Renewable Energy Sales Consultant 23 days ago
Yorkshire, Aberdeenshire, Glasgow
HOTHOUSE ENERGY are a truly unique Renewable Energy business that saw 200% growth last year. We are currently recruiting for Sales people/surveyors to demonstrate and sell our R...
Mechanical Design Engineer 27 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Design Engineer (Product Development) - Wigan One of the UK's leading names in the design and manufacture of Leisure Furniture Products who are based in the Wigan area are looking to recruit a Mech...
Gas Compliance Project Manager 23 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Title: Gas Compliance Project Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £26,000-32,000 Location: Stroud Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference: PM10 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is wo...
Renwables Project Manager 16 days ago
My client who is a leading developer and operator of renewable energy plants in the UK are looking for a project manager to join their delivery team. The position itself would be to manage the cons...
Electrical Engineer, Solar PV Yesterday
Salary band: Any
Electrical Engineer, Solar PV $60k - $75k + bonus My client is looking for an Electrical Engineer, with a strong technical awareness to take the next step in their career as part of the rapidly e...
|Salary band:||£100k +|
|Salary Details:||US120000 - US160000 per annum|
|Job Categories:||Electricity T&D Jobs|
Labelled as one of the best managed companies in Canada, my client has an outstanding reputation for excellence within the construction industry. With over $5 billion in fully constructed facilities and a management team with over 30 years of experience, this company provides an excellent platform to help the right person develop there professional career.
As The Principal Engineer, you will be a key member of the engineering department, providing vital input at all stages of the project from initial design through to construction. You will be responsible for overseeing and mentoring other junior engineer passing on vital on the job training
• ,Oversee junior engineers and mentoring where necessary
• ,Responsible for overseeing drawings and calculations ensuring that they conform to designer code requirements
• ,Develop and maintain engineering principles
• ,Interface between design, construction and commissioning team
• ,Lease with client
• ,Recommend training programmes
• ,Assist in recruitment of junior engineers
Educated to degree level in Electrical Engineering
• ,A proven track record in the design of transmission lines ranging from 60kv – 240kv
• ,Proven leadership skills
• ,Proven ability to manage a team of engineers
• ,Positive can do attitude
• ,BSC in Electrical Engineering
• ,Excellent interpersonal skills
• ,You will be a well presented professional
• ,Ability to manage multiple work requirements simultaneously
Transmission Line design, T&D, Principal Engineer, Project Engineer, T&D Calgary
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to apply@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.