Principal Engineer - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 11-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Solar PV Electrician/Engineer (full-time) 27 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
SUNfarming is one of Europe’s leading Solar PV providers with more than 20 years experience providing solar energy solutions. Installing over 30MWp of Photovoltaic systems per year and specialising...
Project Coordinator 13 days ago
This leading solar renewables developer seeks a experienced Project Coordinator to join their team based in Central London. The Project Coordinator will support the Delivery team in the administrat...
Energy Account Manager 12 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Title: Account Manager Industry Sector: Energy/Utilities Job Type: Permanent Salary: £25-30,000 DOE Location: Leicestershire Consultant: Aimee Mail Referenc...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 11 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
|Salary band:||£100k +|
|Salary Details:||US120000 - US160000 per annum|
|Job Categories:||Electricity T&D Jobs|
Labelled as one of the best managed companies in Canada, my client has an outstanding reputation for excellence within the construction industry. With over $5 billion in fully constructed facilities and a management team with over 30 years of experience, this company provides an excellent platform to help the right person develop there professional career.
As The Principal Engineer, you will be a key member of the engineering department, providing vital input at all stages of the project from initial design through to construction. You will be responsible for overseeing and mentoring other junior engineer passing on vital on the job training
• ,Oversee junior engineers and mentoring where necessary
• ,Responsible for overseeing drawings and calculations ensuring that they conform to designer code requirements
• ,Develop and maintain engineering principles
• ,Interface between design, construction and commissioning team
• ,Lease with client
• ,Recommend training programmes
• ,Assist in recruitment of junior engineers
Educated to degree level in Electrical Engineering
• ,A proven track record in the design of transmission lines ranging from 60kv – 240kv
• ,Proven leadership skills
• ,Proven ability to manage a team of engineers
• ,Positive can do attitude
• ,BSC in Electrical Engineering
• ,Excellent interpersonal skills
• ,You will be a well presented professional
• ,Ability to manage multiple work requirements simultaneously
Transmission Line design, T&D, Principal Engineer, Project Engineer, T&D Calgary
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to apply@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.