Principal Engineer - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 11-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Principal Civil Engineer 23 days ago
Job Title: Principal Civil Engineer Job Type: Full time, permanent Salary: Negotiable Location: South-East Consultant: Tom Wood Reference: CEN226 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Compa...
Principal Engineer – Water Networks 7 days ago
East Midlands, West Midlands, Scotland, South East
Role: Principal Engineer – Water Networks Location: Flexible positions available in South East, Midlands and Scotland Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 Green Recruitment Solutions are working with one of t...
South West, Bristol, Gloucester, Bath, Swindon
Role: Principal Thermal Process Engineer – Energy from Waste Location: South West, UK Salary up to £65,000 + package A world leading engineering, construction and project Management Company is curr...
Senior/Principle Industrial Energy Engineer 30 days ago
Senior/Principle Industrial Energy Engineer Job Type: Permanent Salary: Up to £50,000 + benefits Location: London or Manchester Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: SPET5 Our Client The Green Recruitment Com...
|Salary band:||£100k +|
|Salary Details:||US120000 - US160000 per annum|
|Job Categories:||Electricity T&D Jobs|
Labelled as one of the best managed companies in Canada, my client has an outstanding reputation for excellence within the construction industry. With over $5 billion in fully constructed facilities and a management team with over 30 years of experience, this company provides an excellent platform to help the right person develop there professional career.
As The Principal Engineer, you will be a key member of the engineering department, providing vital input at all stages of the project from initial design through to construction. You will be responsible for overseeing and mentoring other junior engineer passing on vital on the job training
• ,Oversee junior engineers and mentoring where necessary
• ,Responsible for overseeing drawings and calculations ensuring that they conform to designer code requirements
• ,Develop and maintain engineering principles
• ,Interface between design, construction and commissioning team
• ,Lease with client
• ,Recommend training programmes
• ,Assist in recruitment of junior engineers
Educated to degree level in Electrical Engineering
• ,A proven track record in the design of transmission lines ranging from 60kv – 240kv
• ,Proven leadership skills
• ,Proven ability to manage a team of engineers
• ,Positive can do attitude
• ,BSC in Electrical Engineering
• ,Excellent interpersonal skills
• ,You will be a well presented professional
• ,Ability to manage multiple work requirements simultaneously
Transmission Line design, T&D, Principal Engineer, Project Engineer, T&D Calgary
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to apply@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.