3 months ago
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Principle Geo-Environmental Engineer to join a forward-thinking, creative and open minded company. Due to significant contract wins my Wakefield (West Yorkshire) based client requires a Principle Geo-Technical (Geo-Environmental) Engineer to join their fast growing team of specialists.
Candidates are required to have:
- Experience of managing ground investigation contracts from start to finish.
- Soil and Rock Logging in accordance with BS5930:2015.
- Experience in supervision, management of drillers, engineers and client liaison.
- Health & Safety Compliance experience.
- Full UK driving licence.
Key duties will include but are not limited to:
- Supervision of site investigations (may involve working away from home).
- Logging of soil and rock in accordance with BS5930:2015.
- Managing site investigation works, including costing and procuring work from sub-contractors, dealing with suppliers, preparation of health and safety documentation and measurement of investigation works.
Please contact Kevin Crisp for further details.
Thank you for your time.