Production Manager, Germany - EU70,000 + bonus - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 17-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Procurement Manager 27 days ago
My client, who is a leading operator in renewable energy, are searching for an experienced Procurement Manager to join their growing organisation. A proven track record in the industry, and a tech...
Global Product VP 20 days ago
Salary band: Any
The Company The Green Recruitment Company is pleased to be working with a solar manufacturing company who use innovative technology capabilities and quality products to improve the strategic statu...
Offshore Processing Geophysicist 16 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Re; Processing Geophysicist - £60k - United Kingdom Up to £60k (Off Shore)5 Weeks On - 5 Weeks Off Offshore/Onboard Processing Geophysicist responsible for processing, quality control and assurance...
Project Manager-S Yorkshire-12 Month Contract 16 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
I am looking for a Project Manager to work on a contract basis in South Yorkshire on a 12 month contract. Due to an extremely busy end year and project book fit to explode the company are now looki...
|Salary band:||£70k - £80k|
|Salary Details:||EU60000 - EU70000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
My client is looking for an experienced engineer with expertise and experience in the manufacturing of PV modules. This is an exceptional opportunity to take a senior position within an already established leading and dynamic organisation who have an aggressive ambition to be market leaders.
• ,Arrange the production line and maintain production efficiency
• ,Manage the production schedule to improve the quality of production
• ,responsibility for the operation and maintenance in the production area
• ,Responsible for the control and management of the production curve
• ,Supervise the production, quality and quantity control
• ,Organise safety training, fire safety management for the team
• ,Identification of needs in the field of production and staff
• ,Implementation of occupational safety
• ,Support / supervision of projects
• ,Provide regular updates to the Production Director
• ,Educated to Bsc in a technical degree, ideally engineering.
• ,Must have 4years experience in solar industry
• ,Have practical, hands on experience PV module production
• ,Knowledge and experience with relevant tools, computer software and methodologies
• ,Strong experience in project management and business skills
• ,Data analysis
• ,Team Management experience
• ,Fluent in English and German
• ,Be willing to work in Leipzig, Germany
• ,Adopt a proactive and problem solving approach to work
• ,Strong organizational skills
• ,Excellent communication skills whilst working with people with a divers cross-cultural skill set
Key Skills: solar, PV, modules, management, quality, production, Germany, German.
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to apply@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.