Production Manager, Germany - EU70,000 + bonus - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 17-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Renwables Project Manager 29 days ago
My client who is a leading developer and operator of renewable energy plants in the UK are looking for a project manager to join their delivery team. The position itself would be to manage the cons...
Energy Procurement Consultant 28 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Job Title: Energy Procurement Consultant Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to £34,000 DOE Location: London Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference: EPA01 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company a...
Technical Sales Consultant – Solar Products 5 days ago
Technical Sales Consultant – Solar Products Exeter, Devon (office/field based, covering the South West of England) £20,000 Plus Bonus (£3,000), Company Car, Pension Our client spe...
Senior Project Manager –Wind - USA 7 days ago
Salary band: £100k +
Senior Project Manager – USA. $100k - $120k + Benefits A leading renewable energy construction contractor with an excellent reputation for executing wind and solar energy projects ...
|Salary band:||£70k - £80k|
|Salary Details:||EU60000 - EU70000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
My client is looking for an experienced engineer with expertise and experience in the manufacturing of PV modules. This is an exceptional opportunity to take a senior position within an already established leading and dynamic organisation who have an aggressive ambition to be market leaders.
• ,Arrange the production line and maintain production efficiency
• ,Manage the production schedule to improve the quality of production
• ,responsibility for the operation and maintenance in the production area
• ,Responsible for the control and management of the production curve
• ,Supervise the production, quality and quantity control
• ,Organise safety training, fire safety management for the team
• ,Identification of needs in the field of production and staff
• ,Implementation of occupational safety
• ,Support / supervision of projects
• ,Provide regular updates to the Production Director
• ,Educated to Bsc in a technical degree, ideally engineering.
• ,Must have 4years experience in solar industry
• ,Have practical, hands on experience PV module production
• ,Knowledge and experience with relevant tools, computer software and methodologies
• ,Strong experience in project management and business skills
• ,Data analysis
• ,Team Management experience
• ,Fluent in English and German
• ,Be willing to work in Leipzig, Germany
• ,Adopt a proactive and problem solving approach to work
• ,Strong organizational skills
• ,Excellent communication skills whilst working with people with a divers cross-cultural skill set
Key Skills: solar, PV, modules, management, quality, production, Germany, German.
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to apply@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.