Production Manager, Germany - EU70,000 + bonus - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 17-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Project Engineer – Energy from Waste 3 days ago
Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking a Project Engineer for a global market leader in Energy from Waste and related consultancy services, working for both private and public sector clients. The ...
Contaminated Land Project Manager 23 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Title: Project Manager Industry Sector: Ground Engineering, Environmental, Geoenvironmental Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to £30,000 Site/Office Location: South-East Regional Coverage: South-...
Technical Project Manager 3 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Technical Project Manager – London, UK £40000- £60000 + Benefits. The company, an Independent Power Producer (IPP) who finance, develop, construct and operate their own solar PV p...
Photovoltaic (PV) Design and Projects Engineer Solar Design Engineer/Director (MW Solar Projects) – Renewables 2 days ago
East Midlands, West Midlands, Scotland
Company Brief: &nb...
|Salary band:||£70k - £80k|
|Salary Details:||EU60000 - EU70000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
My client is looking for an experienced engineer with expertise and experience in the manufacturing of PV modules. This is an exceptional opportunity to take a senior position within an already established leading and dynamic organisation who have an aggressive ambition to be market leaders.
• ,Arrange the production line and maintain production efficiency
• ,Manage the production schedule to improve the quality of production
• ,responsibility for the operation and maintenance in the production area
• ,Responsible for the control and management of the production curve
• ,Supervise the production, quality and quantity control
• ,Organise safety training, fire safety management for the team
• ,Identification of needs in the field of production and staff
• ,Implementation of occupational safety
• ,Support / supervision of projects
• ,Provide regular updates to the Production Director
• ,Educated to Bsc in a technical degree, ideally engineering.
• ,Must have 4years experience in solar industry
• ,Have practical, hands on experience PV module production
• ,Knowledge and experience with relevant tools, computer software and methodologies
• ,Strong experience in project management and business skills
• ,Data analysis
• ,Team Management experience
• ,Fluent in English and German
• ,Be willing to work in Leipzig, Germany
• ,Adopt a proactive and problem solving approach to work
• ,Strong organizational skills
• ,Excellent communication skills whilst working with people with a divers cross-cultural skill set
Key Skills: solar, PV, modules, management, quality, production, Germany, German.
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to apply@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.