Production Manager, Germany - EU70,000 + bonus - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 17-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Product Training Manager 7 days ago
Job Title: Product Training Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 experience dependent Location: East Midlands Consultant: Rachael Farmer Ref: RFPTM04 The Organisation: The Gre...
Service Engineer / Commercial Boilers 21 days ago
Brighton, Hove, Lewes
Commercial Gas / Commercial Heating Service Engineer is required to service commercial boilers, burners and associated plant. The position is based in Sussex. You must be gas qualified on commercia...
Generation Lead Mechanical Engineer 26 days ago
Eden Scott's client is a successful and rapidly expanding organisation which belongs to one of the largest power generation companies in the world. The company is growing substantially in the UK wi...
Project Managerr 22 days ago
Brighton, Haywards Heath, Horsham
Project Manager required for our client a construction company based in the Sussex area. Our client requires someone who can manage projects from inception to completion as well as managing sub-con...
|Salary band:||£70k - £80k|
|Salary Details:||EU60000 - EU70000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
My client is looking for an experienced engineer with expertise and experience in the manufacturing of PV modules. This is an exceptional opportunity to take a senior position within an already established leading and dynamic organisation who have an aggressive ambition to be market leaders.
• ,Arrange the production line and maintain production efficiency
• ,Manage the production schedule to improve the quality of production
• ,responsibility for the operation and maintenance in the production area
• ,Responsible for the control and management of the production curve
• ,Supervise the production, quality and quantity control
• ,Organise safety training, fire safety management for the team
• ,Identification of needs in the field of production and staff
• ,Implementation of occupational safety
• ,Support / supervision of projects
• ,Provide regular updates to the Production Director
• ,Educated to Bsc in a technical degree, ideally engineering.
• ,Must have 4years experience in solar industry
• ,Have practical, hands on experience PV module production
• ,Knowledge and experience with relevant tools, computer software and methodologies
• ,Strong experience in project management and business skills
• ,Data analysis
• ,Team Management experience
• ,Fluent in English and German
• ,Be willing to work in Leipzig, Germany
• ,Adopt a proactive and problem solving approach to work
• ,Strong organizational skills
• ,Excellent communication skills whilst working with people with a divers cross-cultural skill set
Key Skills: solar, PV, modules, management, quality, production, Germany, German.
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to , call us on, or visit . No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.