Project Cost Controller - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 23-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Logistics Coordinator 20 days ago
This leading solar renewables developer is seeking a Logistics Coordinator to join their Procurement team in their Head Office in Central London. You will report directly to the Procurement Manager...
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Job Title: Senior Consultant Industry Sector: Waste Management & Resource Management (Consultancy) Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to £40,000 Office Location: Central London Consultant: Tom Wood R...
Bristol, Cardiff, Plymouth
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Proposals Manager to lead and manage a bid team within a global leading Engineering and Construction company who can provide submissions in respo...
Salary band: £30k - £40k
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced On Construction Domestic Energy Assessor (OCDEA) to join our client's specialist Sustainability & Energy team in their London. Our client's ex...
|Salary Details:||400k - 450k ZAR|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
Project Cost Controller 400k – 450k ZAR
My client is a leading EPC and Project developer in the solar industry. The purpose of this role is to support the Project Managers in all aspects of financial and commercial execution of EPC projects for construction of PV solar parks
• ,Establishing and maintaining detailed project cost calculations/budgets and cash flow forecasts.
• ,Establishing and follow-up on EPC bonds in cooperation with Group Finance.
• ,Providing ad hoc analysis and support for commercial negotiations with customers and sub-contractors.
• ,Verification of incoming invoices, follow up with suppliers on documentation and payments.
• ,Follow-up of actual vs budgeted costs, investigating deviations and weekly/bi-weekly reporting to project manager.
• ,Preparation of outgoing invoices and required supporting documentation, collection of milestone payments and follow-up with customer representatives.
• ,Preparation of financial reporting of project progress/performance in accordance with IFRS/PoC. Cooperating with accounting and Group Finance in order to ensure reliability of accounting information at all times.
• ,Additional administrative tasks related to the project as requested by project manager.
• ,A degree in Business Administration or Engineering or similar
Core Requirements: Description of tasks
• ,Minimum 2-3 years of experience from accounting/controlling, preferably experience from project controlling on EPC contract deliveries.
• ,Deep skills in cost controlling and general accounting/financial reporting principles.
• ,Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and financial modelling.
• ,Understanding of “Percentage of Completion”-accounting and ability to convert theory to practical solutions.
• ,Hands-on, curious and commercially oriented. Interested in acquiring the technical understanding of a project required to provide valuable contributions in the controller role.
• ,Efficient, structured and able to handle complex contract and reporting templates
• ,Self-reliant, dedicated and someone who takes “ownership” to tasks and responsibilities without being “micro-managed” on daily basis.
• ,Ability to keep poise under pressure.
• ,Flexible and adaptable with a “can-do” attitude (“no task is too small – no task is too big”)
• ,Assertiveness and organizational skills. Able to operate in complex and dynamic working environment, with several reporting points. A team player
• ,Fluency in reading and writing English
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to apply.a33hoiuse5@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.