Project Development Manager. - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 25-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Project Development Manager 16 days ago
A Leading operator in Renewable energy is looking for Project Development Managers to join their rapidly growing organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who has a wealth of exper...
Onshore Wind Development Manager 27 days ago
Job Title: Onshore Wind Development Manager Job Type: Full time, permanent Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 Location: North-West Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: OWDM-NG The Organisation: The Green Recr...
Job Title: Business Development Manager : Biomass/Renewable Heating Job Type: Permanent Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + Excellent Commission + car Location: Cheshire Consultant: Will Sargeant Ref: BDM...
Project Managerr 14 days ago
Brighton, Haywards Heath, Horsham
Project Manager required for our client a construction company based in the Sussex area. Our client requires someone who can manage projects from inception to completion as well as managing sub-con...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||GBP35000 - GBP45000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
My client is one of the largest global developers with an outstanding reputation for excellence. They develop, construct and operate large scale on and offshore wind farms.
As part of the Welsh based development team you will be responsible for developing onshore wind farm projects providing support from site screening and selection through to consenting and financial closes of wind farm projects.
• ,Site Selection
• ,Perfrom EIA and grid connection studies
• ,Managing the delivery of planning applications
• ,Managing the post planning stage
• ,Takeing a leading role with proposal and preperation of contracts
You will have a degree in an environmental, engineering, planning or science based subject
• ,Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience
• ,Experience developing infrastructure projects
• ,Experience of Environmental Impact Assessment
• ,Experience dealing with planning authorities and stakeholders
• ,A good understanding of the renewable industry
• ,Understanding of the Welsh planning system
• ,Accuracy in the delivery of documentation and works
Wind, EIA, Grid studies, Planning authorities, Project Development
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to , call us on, or visit . No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above