Project Development Manager. - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 25-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Sustainable Development Manager 18 days ago
Job Title: Sustainable Development Manager Job Type: Full time, permanent Salary: Negotiable based on experience Location: Hertfordshire Consultant: Tom Wood Reference: SDM21 The Organisation: ...
Business Development Manager 3 days ago
Bury St Edmunds,
Business Development Manager is required for a leading supplier of Biomass products, selling into the industrial market. My client offers a wide range of bespoke biomass products. You will be worki...
Business Development Manager 10 days ago
, Reading, Guildford, Woking
Business Development Manager required for a controls company in the south east. You will be selling controls and the rental of controls systems into schools, factories and other businesses. You wil...
Category = Solar Power Business Development Manager – Munich, Germany My client the leading vertically integrated solar product manufacturer and turnkey solar solutions provider across the globe....
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||GBP35000 - GBP45000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
My client is one of the largest global developers with an outstanding reputation for excellence. They develop, construct and operate large scale on and offshore wind farms.
As part of the Welsh based development team you will be responsible for developing onshore wind farm projects providing support from site screening and selection through to consenting and financial closes of wind farm projects.
• ,Site Selection
• ,Perfrom EIA and grid connection studies
• ,Managing the delivery of planning applications
• ,Managing the post planning stage
• ,Takeing a leading role with proposal and preperation of contracts
You will have a degree in an environmental, engineering, planning or science based subject
• ,Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience
• ,Experience developing infrastructure projects
• ,Experience of Environmental Impact Assessment
• ,Experience dealing with planning authorities and stakeholders
• ,A good understanding of the renewable industry
• ,Understanding of the Welsh planning system
• ,Accuracy in the delivery of documentation and works
Wind, EIA, Grid studies, Planning authorities, Project Development
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to jobs@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above