Project Development Manager. - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 25-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Business Development Manager 27 days ago
South East London
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Business Development Manager Salary: up to £50,000 with bonus including company car Job Type: Permanent Location: South East Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: BDMEG The role The Green Recruitment Comp...
Principal Landscape Planner 20 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Job Summary:We are working with a well-established and highly respected consultancy with a long history of delivering innovative environmental planning solutions. Our client is seeking a Principal ...
Project Manager – EfW 9 days ago
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Project Manager to deliver the construction of a large Energy from Waste facility based in the North East. The company is a world leader in infra...
HSQE Manager 5 days ago
Northamptonshire, Surrey, Swindon
Salary band: £80k - £90k
Great opportunity to join this unique engineering business at the forefront of their industry. They are looking for someone to head the HSQE for their COMAH controlled facilities across the UK Thi...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||GBP35000 - GBP45000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
My client is one of the largest global developers with an outstanding reputation for excellence. They develop, construct and operate large scale on and offshore wind farms.
As part of the Welsh based development team you will be responsible for developing onshore wind farm projects providing support from site screening and selection through to consenting and financial closes of wind farm projects.
• ,Site Selection
• ,Perfrom EIA and grid connection studies
• ,Managing the delivery of planning applications
• ,Managing the post planning stage
• ,Takeing a leading role with proposal and preperation of contracts
You will have a degree in an environmental, engineering, planning or science based subject
• ,Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience
• ,Experience developing infrastructure projects
• ,Experience of Environmental Impact Assessment
• ,Experience dealing with planning authorities and stakeholders
• ,A good understanding of the renewable industry
• ,Understanding of the Welsh planning system
• ,Accuracy in the delivery of documentation and works
Wind, EIA, Grid studies, Planning authorities, Project Development
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to jobs@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above