Project Development Manager. - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 25-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Senior Energy Engineer - Decentralised Energy 27 days ago
Job Summary: This vacancy is for a chartered engineer who will be involved directly with the technical delivery of district heating, renewable energy generation and CHP plants for a range of publi...
London, South East
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Business Development Manager (Electricity and Gas) Salary: up to £50,000 with bonus including company car Job Type: Permanent Location: Home based with travel across the South East Consultant: Tim...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 19 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
Civil Design Engineer. Chicago / LA. USA. 6 days ago
Salary band: Any
Civil Design Engineer. Chicago / LA/ Home based. USA. (Competitive package) My client is a leading solar energy EPC who specialize in commercial rooftop projects, an area in which they have ...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||GBP35000 - GBP45000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
My client is one of the largest global developers with an outstanding reputation for excellence. They develop, construct and operate large scale on and offshore wind farms.
As part of the Welsh based development team you will be responsible for developing onshore wind farm projects providing support from site screening and selection through to consenting and financial closes of wind farm projects.
• ,Site Selection
• ,Perfrom EIA and grid connection studies
• ,Managing the delivery of planning applications
• ,Managing the post planning stage
• ,Takeing a leading role with proposal and preperation of contracts
You will have a degree in an environmental, engineering, planning or science based subject
• ,Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience
• ,Experience developing infrastructure projects
• ,Experience of Environmental Impact Assessment
• ,Experience dealing with planning authorities and stakeholders
• ,A good understanding of the renewable industry
• ,Understanding of the Welsh planning system
• ,Accuracy in the delivery of documentation and works
Wind, EIA, Grid studies, Planning authorities, Project Development
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to jobs@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above