Project Engineer - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 11-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Heat Pump Installer (Engineer) 2 months ago
Kingston Upon Thames, Guildford, Crawley
Salary band: £30k - £40k
A Heat Pump Installer is required by a well-established renewable energy contractor based in Surrey / London. The company have been running since the late 80's and currently specialise in renewable...
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Senior Structural Design EngineerProgressive Global Energy are currently recruiting for a Senior Structural Design Engineer to join one of our key clients based in Aberdeen. The successful candidat...
PLANNING ENGINEER - E&I - GAS SITE - BARROW 27 days ago
Salary band: Any
My client, a large heavy engineering company are looking for a planning engineer to come on board to assist with their outage at a large gas site in Barrow. The role is solely E&I biased so a q...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 26 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
ROOT, East Anglia, East Midlands
Salary band: £80k - £90k
Job Title: Offshore Engineering Specialist - Risk Assessment Job Type: Permanent Salary: £80,000 - £90,000 Location: Aberdeen or East Anglia, flexible Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: OFS:NG The O...
|Salary band:||£25k - £30k|
|Salary Details:||£28000 - £32000 Per Annum depending on experience|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 DoE
Location: Norwich, United Kingdom
Consultant: Sarah Chandler
The organisation that the Green Recruitment Company is working with is company making great strides forward in the renewable energy industry providing wind energy solutions. Due to rapid growth and demand they are looking to hire an electrical engineer to join their consumer team, contributing to the organisations future success.
This fantastic opportunity would be best suited to a candidate highly knowledgeable in electrical engineering looking to take their career forward. Enthusiastic approach to work and a drive to apply their skills to any future challenges will ensure right candidate thrives in this role.
- Apply relevant UK standards when implementing electrical systems design/specifications.
- Carry out instrumentation system definition, procure and operate instrumentation associated metrology.
- Oversee current engineering projects to ensure they are delivered on time and to budget.
- Encourage a learning culture within the organisation and actively contribute to the technical knowledge base.
- Support fault diagnosis and root cause analysis on any technical issues which may arise.
Experience and skills
- Degree in an Electrical Engineering discipline, with at least 2 years solid experience in an engineering environment.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and experience/exposure to CAD Design.
- Good communication skills, able to work within a team effectively with professionals of different backgrounds.
- Flexibility in working times and frequent travel may be required.
- Result driven, self-starter.
- An understanding in Micro-generation/inverter systems.
- Chartered Engineer.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: