Project Engineer - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 11-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Project Engineer : Solar PV 3 days ago
Job Title: Project Engineer : Solar PV Job Type: Permanent Salary: Circa £40,000 basic Location: London Consultant: Rachael Farmer Ref: RFPE09 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company are ...
Biomass Project Design Engineer 3 days ago
An experienced Biomass Project Design Engineer is required with an understanding of commercial and domestic heating systems, recognising combination, standard & system boilers, vented & unvented sy...
Process Engineer – Energy from Waste 7 days ago
North East, North West, South East, South West, UK
Process Engineer – Energy from WasteFlexible UK locations £30,000 - £40,000 Green Recruitment Solutions are working with one of the world’s leading multi-disciplinary consultancies who are seeking ...
Project Managerr 18 days ago
Brighton, Haywards Heath, Horsham
Project Manager required for our client a construction company based in the Sussex area. Our client requires someone who can manage projects from inception to completion as well as managing sub-con...
|Salary band:||£25k - £30k|
|Salary Details:||£28000 - £32000 Per Annum depending on experience|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 DoE
Location: Norwich, United Kingdom
Consultant: Sarah Chandler
The organisation that the Green Recruitment Company is working with is company making great strides forward in the renewable energy industry providing wind energy solutions. Due to rapid growth and demand they are looking to hire an electrical engineer to join their consumer team, contributing to the organisations future success.
This fantastic opportunity would be best suited to a candidate highly knowledgeable in electrical engineering looking to take their career forward. Enthusiastic approach to work and a drive to apply their skills to any future challenges will ensure right candidate thrives in this role.
- Apply relevant UK standards when implementing electrical systems design/specifications.
- Carry out instrumentation system definition, procure and operate instrumentation associated metrology.
- Oversee current engineering projects to ensure they are delivered on time and to budget.
- Encourage a learning culture within the organisation and actively contribute to the technical knowledge base.
- Support fault diagnosis and root cause analysis on any technical issues which may arise.
Experience and skills
- Degree in an Electrical Engineering discipline, with at least 2 years solid experience in an engineering environment.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and experience/exposure to CAD Design.
- Good communication skills, able to work within a team effectively with professionals of different backgrounds.
- Flexibility in working times and frequent travel may be required.
- Result driven, self-starter.
- An understanding in Micro-generation/inverter systems.
- Chartered Engineer.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: