Project Engineer - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 11-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Project Engineer 13 days ago
HVAC Project Engineer is required to join our client in Kent who specialise in the design manufacture and supply of ventilation and air conditioning equipment, the ideal HVAC Project Engineer will ...
Solar PV Project Engineer 16 days ago
Project Engineer, Design Engineer required with Solar PV (Photovoltaic) experience; My client is a market leading and very well respected Solar and Renewables installer based in the East Midlands. ...
Project Engineer - Wind Energy 5 days ago
Project Engineer - Wind Energy Job Type: Permanent Salary: £28k - £34k depending on experience Location: North West Consultant: Dominic Wall Ref: PEW23 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment C...
Project Engineer - Renewable Energy 5 days ago
Project Engineer required for a Renewable Energy company in the Derbyshire area. The Project Engineer will be working for a small but growing business on the project side of the business. This will...
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 DoE
Location: Norwich, United Kingdom
Consultant: Sarah Chandler
The organisation that the Green Recruitment Company is working with is company making great strides forward in the renewable energy industry providing wind energy solutions. Due to rapid growth and demand they are looking to hire an electrical engineer to join their consumer team, contributing to the organisations future success.
This fantastic opportunity would be best suited to a candidate highly knowledgeable in electrical engineering looking to take their career forward. Enthusiastic approach to work and a drive to apply their skills to any future challenges will ensure right candidate thrives in this role.
- Apply relevant UK standards when implementing electrical systems design/specifications.
- Carry out instrumentation system definition, procure and operate instrumentation associated metrology.
- Oversee current engineering projects to ensure they are delivered on time and to budget.
- Encourage a learning culture within the organisation and actively contribute to the technical knowledge base.
- Support fault diagnosis and root cause analysis on any technical issues which may arise.
Experience and skills
- Degree in an Electrical Engineering discipline, with at least 2 years solid experience in an engineering environment.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and experience/exposure to CAD Design.
- Good communication skills, able to work within a team effectively with professionals of different backgrounds.
- Flexibility in working times and frequent travel may be required.
- Result driven, self-starter.
- An understanding in Micro-generation/inverter systems.
- Chartered Engineer.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary band:||£25k - £30k|
|Salary Details:||£28000 - £32000 Per Annum depending on experience|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs|