Project Engineer - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 11-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Senior Project Engineer - NDT 15 days ago
Senior Project Engineer - NDT Gloucester/Bristol £ Competitive! Our client is a market-leading provider of products and services to the energy, industrial and petrochemical sectors. Due to the cont...
East Midlands, West Midlands
Project Engineer – Energy from WasteLocation: Central England, UK Salary up to £65,000 Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking a Project Engineer for a global market leader in Energy from Waste and...
Design/Project Engineer - Mechanical 30 days ago
Design/Project Engineer is required for an energy saving Solutions Company based in Norwich, specialising in Solar PV, Solar Thermal and Biomass. With over 20 years experienced in Electrical domest...
NDT Project Engineer (Multiple Positions) 10 days ago
NDT Project Engineer (Multiple Roles Available) Gloucester/Bristol £ Competitive!Our client is a market-leading provider of products and services to the energy, industrial and petrochemical sectors...
|Salary band:||£25k - £30k|
|Salary Details:||£28000 - £32000 Per Annum depending on experience|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 DoE
Location: Norwich, United Kingdom
Consultant: Sarah Chandler
The organisation that the Green Recruitment Company is working with is company making great strides forward in the renewable energy industry providing wind energy solutions. Due to rapid growth and demand they are looking to hire an electrical engineer to join their consumer team, contributing to the organisations future success.
This fantastic opportunity would be best suited to a candidate highly knowledgeable in electrical engineering looking to take their career forward. Enthusiastic approach to work and a drive to apply their skills to any future challenges will ensure right candidate thrives in this role.
- Apply relevant UK standards when implementing electrical systems design/specifications.
- Carry out instrumentation system definition, procure and operate instrumentation associated metrology.
- Oversee current engineering projects to ensure they are delivered on time and to budget.
- Encourage a learning culture within the organisation and actively contribute to the technical knowledge base.
- Support fault diagnosis and root cause analysis on any technical issues which may arise.
Experience and skills
- Degree in an Electrical Engineering discipline, with at least 2 years solid experience in an engineering environment.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and experience/exposure to CAD Design.
- Good communication skills, able to work within a team effectively with professionals of different backgrounds.
- Flexibility in working times and frequent travel may be required.
- Result driven, self-starter.
- An understanding in Micro-generation/inverter systems.
- Chartered Engineer.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: