Project Engineer - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 11-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Steam Engineer – Steam Systems 5 days ago
Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Steam Engineer for a leading Energy from Waste company. This is a new and unique role in the business and is presently being performed by externa...
Project Site Manager – Anaerobic Digestion 5 days ago
Norwich, Ipswich, Bedford
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking to recruit a Project site Manager for a Principal Contractor that specialises in the design and construction of AD (Anaerobic Digestion) facilities...
Contaminated Land Project Manager 25 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Title: Project Manager Industry Sector: Ground Engineering, Environmental, Geoenvironmental Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to £30,000 Site/Office Location: South-East Regional Coverage: South-...
PV Design Engineer 5 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
PV Design Engineer. UK, Kent. My client is a leading solar energy EPC who specialize in commercial rooftop projects, an area in which they have had a lot of success. They are known in the i...
Photovoltaic (PV) Design and Projects Engineer Solar Design Engineer/Director (MW Solar Projects) – Renewables 4 days ago
East Midlands, West Midlands, Scotland
Company Brief: &nb...
|Salary band:||£25k - £30k|
|Salary Details:||£28000 - £32000 Per Annum depending on experience|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 DoE
Location: Norwich, United Kingdom
Consultant: Sarah Chandler
The organisation that the Green Recruitment Company is working with is company making great strides forward in the renewable energy industry providing wind energy solutions. Due to rapid growth and demand they are looking to hire an electrical engineer to join their consumer team, contributing to the organisations future success.
This fantastic opportunity would be best suited to a candidate highly knowledgeable in electrical engineering looking to take their career forward. Enthusiastic approach to work and a drive to apply their skills to any future challenges will ensure right candidate thrives in this role.
- Apply relevant UK standards when implementing electrical systems design/specifications.
- Carry out instrumentation system definition, procure and operate instrumentation associated metrology.
- Oversee current engineering projects to ensure they are delivered on time and to budget.
- Encourage a learning culture within the organisation and actively contribute to the technical knowledge base.
- Support fault diagnosis and root cause analysis on any technical issues which may arise.
Experience and skills
- Degree in an Electrical Engineering discipline, with at least 2 years solid experience in an engineering environment.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and experience/exposure to CAD Design.
- Good communication skills, able to work within a team effectively with professionals of different backgrounds.
- Flexibility in working times and frequent travel may be required.
- Result driven, self-starter.
- An understanding in Micro-generation/inverter systems.
- Chartered Engineer.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: