Project Manager - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 21-03-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Regional Business Development Manager, Singapore about 1 month ago
Salary band: Any
Regional Business Development Manager - Singapore - (120,000-180,000 SGD per annum + Bonus) My client is a global MNC offering products and services to optimize and increase efficiency for Power p...
Process Safety Engineer North East 27 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
I am currently working with a client in the North East who has requirements for a Process Safety Advisor on a permanent basis. Purpose of the role: To provide technical advice, guidance and special...
Technical Project Manager - Biomass 24 days ago
Warrington, St Helens
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Technical Project Manager is required for a well established renewable heating company based in the North West of England. This is an excellent opportunity to join an excellent and growing company....
Maintenance Manager 23 days ago
South West, Bristol
Maintenance Manager From £38,133 & company car / car allowance Avonmouth, Bristol About the role Reporting to the Energy Recovery Plant Manager, the Maintenance Manager will be re...
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Location: North East England
Consultant: Nick Gillison
The Green Recruitment Company is representing a well-established company who install wind turbines, as well as delivering expertise to businesses and landowners.
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage a portfolio of projects ?from feasibility through to planning consent.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Managing the risks and issues associated with each site
- Liaising with planning officers, planning consultants and other third parties?involved in progressing the site
- Managing the development budget for each site
Experience and Skills:
- The renewable energy sector, specifically wind, preferably FiTs projects
- Managing multiple wind projects
- Managing sites from initial screening through to planning and post consent
- Liaising with planning officers and third party suppliers
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
The Green Recruitment Company is an employment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an employment agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: