Project Manager - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 21-03-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Regional Business Development Manager, Singapore about 1 month ago
Salary band: Any
Regional Business Development Manager - Singapore - (120,000-180,000 SGD per annum + Bonus) My client is a global MNC offering products and services to optimize and increase efficiency for Power p...
Production Engineer £40k 28 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Position: Senior Production EngineerLocation: CambridgeshireSalary: Circa £40,000 dependent on experience - Are you a Production Engineer / Manufacturing Engineer with CI / LEAN experience?- Do you...
Senior Business Development Manager 25 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Senior Business Development Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £50,000 + Excellent Benefits Location: South East Consultant: Tim Hall Reference: SBDM-SE The Client: The Green Recruitment Compa...
Procurement Director 22 days ago
This leading solar renewables developer requires a Procurement Director for their team located in Central London. The Procurement Director will manage the procurement of key components for ground m...
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Location: North East England
Consultant: Nick Gillison
The Green Recruitment Company is representing a well-established company who install wind turbines, as well as delivering expertise to businesses and landowners.
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage a portfolio of projects ?from feasibility through to planning consent.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Managing the risks and issues associated with each site
- Liaising with planning officers, planning consultants and other third parties?involved in progressing the site
- Managing the development budget for each site
Experience and Skills:
- The renewable energy sector, specifically wind, preferably FiTs projects
- Managing multiple wind projects
- Managing sites from initial screening through to planning and post consent
- Liaising with planning officers and third party suppliers
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
The Green Recruitment Company is an employment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an employment agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: