Project Manager - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 21-03-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Hydrographic Survey Manager 26 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Job Title: Hydrographic Survey Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £50,000 Location: London Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: HSM:NG The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company are working wit...
Sustainabilty Project Manager 19 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Their work includes all aspects of the infrastructure necessary for their successful operation. The London based Sustainability team sits at the heart of their Buildings and Infrastructure unit, ye...
Senior Asset Manager 15 days ago
Senior Asset Manager Required !! Highly reputable renewable energy company require a Senior Asset Manager for their London office.Applicants must have experience in the back end asset management of...
Project Engineer Solar PV 7 days ago
Salary band: Any
Project Engineer Solar PV$80k - $110k + bonus and additional benefitsMy client is a leading Independent Solar developer operating out of the West Coast focussed on Utility scale solar development. ...
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Location: North East England
Consultant: Nick Gillison
The Green Recruitment Company is representing a well-established company who install wind turbines, as well as delivering expertise to businesses and landowners.
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage a portfolio of projects ?from feasibility through to planning consent.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Managing the risks and issues associated with each site
- Liaising with planning officers, planning consultants and other third parties?involved in progressing the site
- Managing the development budget for each site
Experience and Skills:
- The renewable energy sector, specifically wind, preferably FiTs projects
- Managing multiple wind projects
- Managing sites from initial screening through to planning and post consent
- Liaising with planning officers and third party suppliers
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
The Green Recruitment Company is an employment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an employment agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: