Project Manager - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 21-03-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Principal Ecologist 28 days ago
Our client, a highly regarded international consultancy, has a vacancy for a Principal Ecologist to join an established and successful multidisciplinary team alongside engineers, planners and EIA c...
Business Development Manager 25 days ago
South East London
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Business Development Manager Salary: up to £50,000 with bonus including company car Job Type: Permanent Location: South East Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: BDMEG The role The Green Recruitment Comp...
Procurement & Logistics Assistant - Solar 14 days ago
Salary band: Any
Viridium Associates are looking for a Procurement & Logistics Assistant to join one of our major clients. The project will be based in Jordan on a 10 month contract basis but extensions are lik...
Project Manager – EfW 7 days ago
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Project Manager to deliver the construction of a large Energy from Waste facility based in the North East. The company is a world leader in infra...
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Location: North East England
Consultant: Nick Gillison
The Green Recruitment Company is representing a well-established company who install wind turbines, as well as delivering expertise to businesses and landowners.
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage a portfolio of projects ?from feasibility through to planning consent.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Managing the risks and issues associated with each site
- Liaising with planning officers, planning consultants and other third parties?involved in progressing the site
- Managing the development budget for each site
Experience and Skills:
- The renewable energy sector, specifically wind, preferably FiTs projects
- Managing multiple wind projects
- Managing sites from initial screening through to planning and post consent
- Liaising with planning officers and third party suppliers
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
The Green Recruitment Company is an employment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an employment agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: