over 5 years ago
Job Type: Permanent
Location: North East England
Consultant: Nick Gillison
The Green Recruitment Company is representing a well-established company who install wind turbines, as well as delivering expertise to businesses and landowners.
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage a portfolio of projects ?from feasibility through to planning consent.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Managing the risks and issues associated with each site
- Liaising with planning officers, planning consultants and other third parties?involved in progressing the site
- Managing the development budget for each site
Experience and Skills:
- The renewable energy sector, specifically wind, preferably FiTs projects
- Managing multiple wind projects
- Managing sites from initial screening through to planning and post consent
- Liaising with planning officers and third party suppliers
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
The Green Recruitment Company is an employment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an employment agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: