Project Manager, Istanbul, Turkey, EU35k - EU45k - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 18-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Principal Ecologist 21 days ago
Our client, a highly regarded international consultancy, has a vacancy for a Principal Ecologist to join an established and successful multidisciplinary team alongside engineers, planners and EIA c...
Offshore Wind Project Manager 16 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Job Title: Offshore Wind Project Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £55,000 : 65,000 Location: Central Belt, Scotland Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: OFWPM:NG The Organisation: The Green Recrui...
Lead Turbine Inspector 10 days ago
Salary band: £90k - £100k
Viridium Associates are currently looking for a Wind Turbine Inspector to inspection of delivery, installation and commissioning of wind turbines at wind generating facilities for one of our major ...
Project Site Manager – Anaerobic Digestion 4 days ago
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking to recruit a Project site Manager for a Principal Contractor that specialises in the design and construction of AD (Anaerobic Digestion) facilities...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||EU35000 - EU45000 per annum|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
My client is seeking a Operations Director who has a strong technical and commercial experience in the solar sector
• ,Develop and setup the O&M offering in Turkey
• ,Oversee all Warranty & Operations and Maintenance (O&M) activities on residential, commercial and utility-scale solar PV projects
• ,Oversee sales support for warranty & Operations and Maintenance (O&M) contracts to ensure profitability targets and contract due diligence
• ,Monitoring of assets from a technical and commercial perspective
• ,Health Safety Security Environment (HSSE) matters on-site
• ,Commercial management of asset (invoicing customers for energy services or Renewable Energy Credit (REC) sales)
• ,On-site visits and systems verifications
• ,Oversee all performance management and reporting activities
• ,Calculate, analyze, and report PV system energy and financial performance (energy output, system losses, soiling, performance ratio, insolation ratio, P&L calculations, and liquidated damages (LD) calculations)
• ,Create annual plant operating budgets – revenues and expenditures
• ,Manage commissioning & handover process of projects from project delivery to asset management
• ,Responsible for developing and implementing the O&M offer to customers
• ,After Sales claim management
• ,Accountable for “key customer” after sales customer experience
• ,Resolve warranty claims
• ,Stakeholder management
• ,Close working relationships with sales, EPC, quality, finance, legal and marketing to ensure the successful running of the asset management business in Europe
• ,Ensure all departmental performance targets are met in accordance with the Board’s strategies
• ,Oversee and manage departmental budget and expenditure
Engineering degree, ideally industrial or civil.
• ,At least 3 years of experience in the solar sector, if not other renewables energies
• ,Experience in construction projects
• ,Knowledge of Mexican regulations/laws of construction
• ,Excellent problem solving skills
• ,Ability to analyze and solve complex problems and detecting realistic solutions
• ,Willingness to travel to sites around Mexico
• ,On-site DD (due diligence and O&M (operations & maintenance) management experience
• ,Commercial contract negotiation delivery experience
Solar PV, Operations Director, Industrial, Civil Engineering, Turkey, Istambul, Renewables, Energy,
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to apply.a33hoiuxg6@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.