Project Manager, Istanbul, Turkey, EU35k - EU45k - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 18-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
New Product Development Engineer 26 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
"New Product Development Engineer"A Global Offshore Company based in the Liverpool and Manchester area, is recruiting New Product Development Engineers within their Innovation (R&D) Department....
Principal Engineer 25 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Principal Engineer Job Type: Permanent Salary: £45k - £55k Location: London Consultant: Dominic Wall Ref: PEJU The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is working with a leading provider...
Seismic Processing Geophysicist 19 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
The Role: You will be involved in all aspects of pre-processing from reformat, denoise to attenuate swell noise and seismic interference. Survey reprocessing fast track products, complete flow from...
Sustainabilty Project Manager 15 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Their work includes all aspects of the infrastructure necessary for their successful operation. The London based Sustainability team sits at the heart of their Buildings and Infrastructure unit, ye...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||EU35000 - EU45000 per annum|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
My client is seeking a Operations Director who has a strong technical and commercial experience in the solar sector
• ,Develop and setup the O&M offering in Turkey
• ,Oversee all Warranty & Operations and Maintenance (O&M) activities on residential, commercial and utility-scale solar PV projects
• ,Oversee sales support for warranty & Operations and Maintenance (O&M) contracts to ensure profitability targets and contract due diligence
• ,Monitoring of assets from a technical and commercial perspective
• ,Health Safety Security Environment (HSSE) matters on-site
• ,Commercial management of asset (invoicing customers for energy services or Renewable Energy Credit (REC) sales)
• ,On-site visits and systems verifications
• ,Oversee all performance management and reporting activities
• ,Calculate, analyze, and report PV system energy and financial performance (energy output, system losses, soiling, performance ratio, insolation ratio, P&L calculations, and liquidated damages (LD) calculations)
• ,Create annual plant operating budgets – revenues and expenditures
• ,Manage commissioning & handover process of projects from project delivery to asset management
• ,Responsible for developing and implementing the O&M offer to customers
• ,After Sales claim management
• ,Accountable for “key customer” after sales customer experience
• ,Resolve warranty claims
• ,Stakeholder management
• ,Close working relationships with sales, EPC, quality, finance, legal and marketing to ensure the successful running of the asset management business in Europe
• ,Ensure all departmental performance targets are met in accordance with the Board’s strategies
• ,Oversee and manage departmental budget and expenditure
Engineering degree, ideally industrial or civil.
• ,At least 3 years of experience in the solar sector, if not other renewables energies
• ,Experience in construction projects
• ,Knowledge of Mexican regulations/laws of construction
• ,Excellent problem solving skills
• ,Ability to analyze and solve complex problems and detecting realistic solutions
• ,Willingness to travel to sites around Mexico
• ,On-site DD (due diligence and O&M (operations & maintenance) management experience
• ,Commercial contract negotiation delivery experience
Solar PV, Operations Director, Industrial, Civil Engineering, Turkey, Istambul, Renewables, Energy,
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to apply.a33hoiuxg6@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.