Project Manager, Istanbul, Turkey, EU35k - EU45k - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 18-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Procurement Manager 26 days ago
My client, who is a leading operator in renewable energy, are searching for an experienced Procurement Manager to join their growing organisation. A proven track record in the industry, and a tech...
Global Product VP 19 days ago
Salary band: Any
The Company The Green Recruitment Company is pleased to be working with a solar manufacturing company who use innovative technology capabilities and quality products to improve the strategic statu...
Offshore Processing Geophysicist 15 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Re; Processing Geophysicist - £60k - United Kingdom Up to £60k (Off Shore)5 Weeks On - 5 Weeks Off Offshore/Onboard Processing Geophysicist responsible for processing, quality control and assurance...
Project Manager-S Yorkshire-12 Month Contract 15 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
I am looking for a Project Manager to work on a contract basis in South Yorkshire on a 12 month contract. Due to an extremely busy end year and project book fit to explode the company are now looki...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||EU35000 - EU45000 per annum|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
My client is seeking a Operations Director who has a strong technical and commercial experience in the solar sector
• ,Develop and setup the O&M offering in Turkey
• ,Oversee all Warranty & Operations and Maintenance (O&M) activities on residential, commercial and utility-scale solar PV projects
• ,Oversee sales support for warranty & Operations and Maintenance (O&M) contracts to ensure profitability targets and contract due diligence
• ,Monitoring of assets from a technical and commercial perspective
• ,Health Safety Security Environment (HSSE) matters on-site
• ,Commercial management of asset (invoicing customers for energy services or Renewable Energy Credit (REC) sales)
• ,On-site visits and systems verifications
• ,Oversee all performance management and reporting activities
• ,Calculate, analyze, and report PV system energy and financial performance (energy output, system losses, soiling, performance ratio, insolation ratio, P&L calculations, and liquidated damages (LD) calculations)
• ,Create annual plant operating budgets – revenues and expenditures
• ,Manage commissioning & handover process of projects from project delivery to asset management
• ,Responsible for developing and implementing the O&M offer to customers
• ,After Sales claim management
• ,Accountable for “key customer” after sales customer experience
• ,Resolve warranty claims
• ,Stakeholder management
• ,Close working relationships with sales, EPC, quality, finance, legal and marketing to ensure the successful running of the asset management business in Europe
• ,Ensure all departmental performance targets are met in accordance with the Board’s strategies
• ,Oversee and manage departmental budget and expenditure
Engineering degree, ideally industrial or civil.
• ,At least 3 years of experience in the solar sector, if not other renewables energies
• ,Experience in construction projects
• ,Knowledge of Mexican regulations/laws of construction
• ,Excellent problem solving skills
• ,Ability to analyze and solve complex problems and detecting realistic solutions
• ,Willingness to travel to sites around Mexico
• ,On-site DD (due diligence and O&M (operations & maintenance) management experience
• ,Commercial contract negotiation delivery experience
Solar PV, Operations Director, Industrial, Civil Engineering, Turkey, Istambul, Renewables, Energy,
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to a33hoiuxg6@uk, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.