Project Manager, Istanbul, Turkey, EU35k - EU45k - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 18-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
PROJECT MANAGER - Uk Solar 24 days ago
Salary band: Any
Job Type: PROJECT MANAGER UK Salary: 40.000-50.000 pounds Location: Exeter, Devon Consultant: Marta Corral The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is working a very important Spanish co...
Principal Electrical Design Engineer 20 days ago
This innovative and extremely successful leading solar renewables developer requires an experienced Electrical Design Engineer for an immediate start to join their team located in Central London. ...
Technical Sales Consultant – Solar Products 6 days ago
Technical Sales Consultant – Solar Products Exeter, Devon (office/field based, covering the South West of England) £20,000 Plus Bonus (£3,000), Company Car, Pension Our client spe...
Project Manager, Solar PV 7 days ago
Salary band: Any
Project Manager, Solar PV $100k - $125k + bonus & benefits My client is a leading EPC and specialist engineering firm based in Ontario, who have designed and/or constructed over 200MW of large ...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||EU35000 - EU45000 per annum|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
My client is seeking a Operations Director who has a strong technical and commercial experience in the solar sector
• ,Develop and setup the O&M offering in Turkey
• ,Oversee all Warranty & Operations and Maintenance (O&M) activities on residential, commercial and utility-scale solar PV projects
• ,Oversee sales support for warranty & Operations and Maintenance (O&M) contracts to ensure profitability targets and contract due diligence
• ,Monitoring of assets from a technical and commercial perspective
• ,Health Safety Security Environment (HSSE) matters on-site
• ,Commercial management of asset (invoicing customers for energy services or Renewable Energy Credit (REC) sales)
• ,On-site visits and systems verifications
• ,Oversee all performance management and reporting activities
• ,Calculate, analyze, and report PV system energy and financial performance (energy output, system losses, soiling, performance ratio, insolation ratio, P&L calculations, and liquidated damages (LD) calculations)
• ,Create annual plant operating budgets – revenues and expenditures
• ,Manage commissioning & handover process of projects from project delivery to asset management
• ,Responsible for developing and implementing the O&M offer to customers
• ,After Sales claim management
• ,Accountable for “key customer” after sales customer experience
• ,Resolve warranty claims
• ,Stakeholder management
• ,Close working relationships with sales, EPC, quality, finance, legal and marketing to ensure the successful running of the asset management business in Europe
• ,Ensure all departmental performance targets are met in accordance with the Board’s strategies
• ,Oversee and manage departmental budget and expenditure
Engineering degree, ideally industrial or civil.
• ,At least 3 years of experience in the solar sector, if not other renewables energies
• ,Experience in construction projects
• ,Knowledge of Mexican regulations/laws of construction
• ,Excellent problem solving skills
• ,Ability to analyze and solve complex problems and detecting realistic solutions
• ,Willingness to travel to sites around Mexico
• ,On-site DD (due diligence and O&M (operations & maintenance) management experience
• ,Commercial contract negotiation delivery experience
Solar PV, Operations Director, Industrial, Civil Engineering, Turkey, Istambul, Renewables, Energy,
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to apply.a33hoiuxg6@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.