Project Manager, Istanbul, Turkey, EU35k - EU45k - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 18-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Offshore Wind Project Manager 24 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Job Title: Offshore Wind Project Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £55,000 : 65,000 Location: Central Belt, Scotland Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: OFWPM:NG The Organisation: The Green Recrui...
Principal Landscape Planner 19 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Job Summary:We are working with a well-established and highly respected consultancy with a long history of delivering innovative environmental planning solutions. Our client is seeking a Principal ...
Project Manager – EfW 8 days ago
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Project Manager to deliver the construction of a large Energy from Waste facility based in the North East. The company is a world leader in infra...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||EU35000 - EU45000 per annum|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
My client is seeking a Operations Director who has a strong technical and commercial experience in the solar sector
• ,Develop and setup the O&M offering in Turkey
• ,Oversee all Warranty & Operations and Maintenance (O&M) activities on residential, commercial and utility-scale solar PV projects
• ,Oversee sales support for warranty & Operations and Maintenance (O&M) contracts to ensure profitability targets and contract due diligence
• ,Monitoring of assets from a technical and commercial perspective
• ,Health Safety Security Environment (HSSE) matters on-site
• ,Commercial management of asset (invoicing customers for energy services or Renewable Energy Credit (REC) sales)
• ,On-site visits and systems verifications
• ,Oversee all performance management and reporting activities
• ,Calculate, analyze, and report PV system energy and financial performance (energy output, system losses, soiling, performance ratio, insolation ratio, P&L calculations, and liquidated damages (LD) calculations)
• ,Create annual plant operating budgets – revenues and expenditures
• ,Manage commissioning & handover process of projects from project delivery to asset management
• ,Responsible for developing and implementing the O&M offer to customers
• ,After Sales claim management
• ,Accountable for “key customer” after sales customer experience
• ,Resolve warranty claims
• ,Stakeholder management
• ,Close working relationships with sales, EPC, quality, finance, legal and marketing to ensure the successful running of the asset management business in Europe
• ,Ensure all departmental performance targets are met in accordance with the Board’s strategies
• ,Oversee and manage departmental budget and expenditure
Engineering degree, ideally industrial or civil.
• ,At least 3 years of experience in the solar sector, if not other renewables energies
• ,Experience in construction projects
• ,Knowledge of Mexican regulations/laws of construction
• ,Excellent problem solving skills
• ,Ability to analyze and solve complex problems and detecting realistic solutions
• ,Willingness to travel to sites around Mexico
• ,On-site DD (due diligence and O&M (operations & maintenance) management experience
• ,Commercial contract negotiation delivery experience
Solar PV, Operations Director, Industrial, Civil Engineering, Turkey, Istambul, Renewables, Energy,
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to apply.a33hoiuxg6@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.