Project Manager Offshore Foundations - Quanta Consultancy Services
This job expired on 28-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Project Engineer 3 days ago
Oxfordshire, Milton Keynes, Reading
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking a Project Engineer for a global market leader in Energy from Waste and related consultancy services, working for both private and public sector clients. The ...
Operations Manager : Virtual Power Plant 23 days ago
Salary band: Any
Job Title: Operations Manager : Virtual Power Plant Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to :85,000 Location: Western Germany with international travel Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: VPP34 The Organisat...
Process Engineer Food & Drink 23 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Position: Process EngineerContract RoleLocation: Midlands & NorthwestUK BasedLength: 3-6 months initially (with possible extension)Industry: Food/Drink/Brewery/Bakery/Personal homecare/ Shampoo...
Contracts Manager - Mechanical Services 23 days ago
Bristol, Gloucester, Swindon
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Contracts Manager is required for an excellent mechanical contractor based in the South West of England. The successful Contracts Manager will have a proven background in the delivery of mechanical...
Seismic Processing Geophysicist 22 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
The Role: You will be involved in all aspects of pre-processing from reformat, denoise to attenuate swell noise and seismic interference. Survey reprocessing fast track products, complete flow from...
|Salary band:||£100k +|
|Salary Details:||salary depending on experience|
|Company:||Quanta Consultancy Services|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
The Project Manager (PM) role is varied and it is essential that the PM has the capability and experience necessary to:
accept day to day accountability for management of high value contracts or groups of contracts.
accept day to day accountability for management of a wide range of risks: health & safety, programme, cost, quality and compliance with specification across either a group of or a single contract as part of a multi-contract concept.
provide leadership to the Offshore Foundation Package team.
The Project Manager (Offshore Foundations) will initially find themselves involved in the strategic planning and preparation for the FEED and tender phase of the Wind Farm Project. Leading on after consent through to the fabrication and installation of the foundations.
• Support the development of the project during all phases of the foundation package
• Establishment of agreed contracting and procurement strategies speific to the offshore foundations
• Development of technical specifications in accordance with the above strategies
• Negotiation of contracts for the fabrication and installation of the foundations for the wind farm
• Managing a contract or set of contracts covering; design, manufacturing, Installation and commissioning.
• Managing the technical aspects of the contract and ensuring the designs comply with the specification.
• Management of a team containing specialists in Procurement, Legal, Engineering, Commercial Management, Operations, Development, Quality Assurance, Cost Management, Planning and and Offshore Construction with specific responsibilities for individual sections of a contract or set of contracts
• Ensuring adequate auditing of the technical specification during design, manufacturing, installation and commissioning to ensure compliance by the contractor
Knowledge and Skills: • Significant and in-depth experience of Project Management
• Demonstrable, in-depth level of competency in contract management, claims management, negotiation techniques and dispute resolution methodologies.
• Demonstrable, in-depth level of competency in managing large scale construction projects.
• Demonstrable, high level of competency in managing contracts associated with offshore/subsea Structural/Civil engineering works for Offshore Wind Construction or Oil & Gas projects
• Good knowledge of current UK health, safety and environmental legislation, particularly the application of the Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2007