Project Manager Offshore Foundations - Quanta Consultancy Services
This job expired on 28-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Offshore Senior Wind Turbine Foundations Sales Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £70,000 - 80,000 Location: London Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: OSWTFM-NG The Organization The Green Recruit...
Foundation Installation Engineer 6 days ago
West Midlands (County)
Our client, who is a market leader in the field of renewable energy designing, constructing and maintaining Offshore Wind Parks, are currently urgently looking for the support of an experienced Fou...
Project Director - Offshore Wind 13 days ago
Scotland, Aberdeenshire, Edinburgh & Lothians
Project Director - Offshore Wind Job Type: Permanent Salary: £Negotiable Location: Scotland - Offshore Consultant: Matt Churchward Ref: SCPM1 Role: Our client is one of the world's biggest wi...
Senior Project Development Manager - Offshore WindJob Type: Permanent Salary: Based on experience £60,000 - 80,000 (or daily rate)Location: UK (Home based)Consultant: DominicOur client is one of E...
The Project Manager (PM) role is varied and it is essential that the PM has the capability and experience necessary to:
accept day to day accountability for management of high value contracts or groups of contracts.
accept day to day accountability for management of a wide range of risks: health & safety, programme, cost, quality and compliance with specification across either a group of or a single contract as part of a multi-contract concept.
provide leadership to the Offshore Foundation Package team.
The Project Manager (Offshore Foundations) will initially find themselves involved in the strategic planning and preparation for the FEED and tender phase of the Wind Farm Project. Leading on after consent through to the fabrication and installation of the foundations.
• Support the development of the project during all phases of the foundation package
• Establishment of agreed contracting and procurement strategies speific to the offshore foundations
• Development of technical specifications in accordance with the above strategies
• Negotiation of contracts for the fabrication and installation of the foundations for the wind farm
• Managing a contract or set of contracts covering; design, manufacturing, Installation and commissioning.
• Managing the technical aspects of the contract and ensuring the designs comply with the specification.
• Management of a team containing specialists in Procurement, Legal, Engineering, Commercial Management, Operations, Development, Quality Assurance, Cost Management, Planning and and Offshore Construction with specific responsibilities for individual sections of a contract or set of contracts
• Ensuring adequate auditing of the technical specification during design, manufacturing, installation and commissioning to ensure compliance by the contractor
Knowledge and Skills: • Significant and in-depth experience of Project Management
• Demonstrable, in-depth level of competency in contract management, claims management, negotiation techniques and dispute resolution methodologies.
• Demonstrable, in-depth level of competency in managing large scale construction projects.
• Demonstrable, high level of competency in managing contracts associated with offshore/subsea Structural/Civil engineering works for Offshore Wind Construction or Oil & Gas projects
• Good knowledge of current UK health, safety and environmental legislation, particularly the application of the Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2007
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary band:||£100k +|
|Salary Details:||salary depending on experience|
|Company:||Quanta Consultancy Services|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|