Project Manager Offshore Foundations - Quanta Consultancy Services
This job expired on 28-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Sales Manager - Waste Management 21 days ago
Job Title: Sales Manager Industry Sector: Total Waste Management & Recycling Job Type: Permanent Salary: Flexible Basic + Commission + Benefits Package Office Location: Central London Regional Fo...
Salary band: Any
Job Title: Operations Manager Industry Sector: Waste Management & Recycling Job Type: Permanent Salary: Flexible Dependent on Experience Site/Office Location: Home Based Regional Coverage: Reading...
Project Manager Yesterday
Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool
Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking a Project Manager to join a growing company that services the UK and Ireland with a full spectrum of services that cover the power generation/ supply industr...
Procurement Engineer Yesterday
Salary band: Any
Key Accountabilities The responsibilities of the Procurement Engineer - WTG can be covering any of the responsibilities of the Procurement Technology Manager. In general, the Procurement Engineer w...
Technical Project Manager Yesterday
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Technical Project Manager – London, UK £40000- £60000 + Benefits. The company, an Independent Power Producer (IPP) who finance, develop, construct and operate their own solar PV p...
|Salary band:||£100k +|
|Salary Details:||salary depending on experience|
|Company:||Quanta Consultancy Services|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
The Project Manager (PM) role is varied and it is essential that the PM has the capability and experience necessary to:
accept day to day accountability for management of high value contracts or groups of contracts.
accept day to day accountability for management of a wide range of risks: health & safety, programme, cost, quality and compliance with specification across either a group of or a single contract as part of a multi-contract concept.
provide leadership to the Offshore Foundation Package team.
The Project Manager (Offshore Foundations) will initially find themselves involved in the strategic planning and preparation for the FEED and tender phase of the Wind Farm Project. Leading on after consent through to the fabrication and installation of the foundations.
• Support the development of the project during all phases of the foundation package
• Establishment of agreed contracting and procurement strategies speific to the offshore foundations
• Development of technical specifications in accordance with the above strategies
• Negotiation of contracts for the fabrication and installation of the foundations for the wind farm
• Managing a contract or set of contracts covering; design, manufacturing, Installation and commissioning.
• Managing the technical aspects of the contract and ensuring the designs comply with the specification.
• Management of a team containing specialists in Procurement, Legal, Engineering, Commercial Management, Operations, Development, Quality Assurance, Cost Management, Planning and and Offshore Construction with specific responsibilities for individual sections of a contract or set of contracts
• Ensuring adequate auditing of the technical specification during design, manufacturing, installation and commissioning to ensure compliance by the contractor
Knowledge and Skills: • Significant and in-depth experience of Project Management
• Demonstrable, in-depth level of competency in contract management, claims management, negotiation techniques and dispute resolution methodologies.
• Demonstrable, in-depth level of competency in managing large scale construction projects.
• Demonstrable, high level of competency in managing contracts associated with offshore/subsea Structural/Civil engineering works for Offshore Wind Construction or Oil & Gas projects
• Good knowledge of current UK health, safety and environmental legislation, particularly the application of the Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2007