Project Manager (WASTE TO ENERGY) - Willow Shaw Ltd
This job expired on 22-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 28 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
Grid Design Manager 27 days ago
This industry-leading solar renewables developer requires an experienced Grid Design Manager to join their team in their Central London offices. The successful candidate will have at least 3 years ...
Commercial Engineer 24 days ago
Salary band: Any
Job Type: Commercial Engineer Salary: 27.000-30.000 Pounds Location: Exeter, Devon Consultant: Marta Corral The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is working a very important Spanish c...
Project Engineer – Energy from Waste 3 days ago
Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking a Project Engineer for a global market leader in Energy from Waste and related consultancy services, working for both private and public sector clients. The ...
Energy Contracts Negotiator 17 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Job Title: Energy Contracts Negotiator Job Type: Permanent Salary: £25,000 Location: South Yorkshire Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference: ECN 202 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company ar...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Company:||Willow Shaw Ltd|
|Sector:||Engineering | Environmental | PMO | Project Development|
|Job Categories:||Biofuels and Bioenergy Jobs | Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Jobs | Environmental Jobs | Waste to Energy Jobs|
Project Manager - Energy from Waste
£negotiable according to experience (please advise expectations on application)
A technology developer with an excellent reputation in the waste to energy industry (particularly in the treatment of biosolids and biowaste) is seeking a Project Manager to work on plant development for technologies including anaerobic digestion, biogas management, and products for heating, cooling, mixing, pumping and desludging as well as renewable energy generation and valuable compost products.
- Lead the Project Team, working in a proactive and co-operative manner to successfully deliver the agreed targets and Business Plan Objectives.
- Responsible for delivery of assigned projects on time and within budget, gross margins and net margins as sold, and satisfying contractual requirements, including compliance with all relevant standards and legislation, including Health & Safety and Environmental.
- Manage project deliverables, stages and records to ensure efficient effective delivery and satisfy commercial needs.
- Design and engineer tenders and projects that comply with the contract specification.
- Plan site activities with the Construction Manager.
- To report on project progress to the Operations Director Manager and others as required
- To undertake line management duties for the development of your team
- Motivate others to achieve targets.
- Anticipate and analyse problems, determining the most appropriate method of solution. Where this requires multi-disciplinary input, have the ability to ensure support from other functional groups.
- Produce, present and justify solution proposals
- Essential - mechanical, electrical, chemical or other relevant degree. Relevant Masters Degree and Chartered Engineer status is desirable.
- Extensive experience successfully leading the design, construction and commissioning of wastewater treatment systems or other process industry systems
- Significant experience in effective Project Management of wastewater/process industry projects.
- Strong understanding of commercial issues and the contribution of good Project Management to business reputation.
- Ability to work with internal and external customers to ensure that technical solutions best match customer needs.
- Risk and value management processes
- Project programme development and control. Experienced in the use of MS Project is essential
- Anticipate and manage areas critical for project success.
- Always seek improvement in project delivery performance.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Skilled negotiator
- Strong commercial awareness
- Capable of building and maintaining strong and lasting business relationships with external clients and internal teams
- Ability to be flexible and to be able to multi-task and prioritise when necessary.
- Positive outlook and approachable manner
- Well motivated, able to both lead and work as part of a team or in isolation when required.
The company is a fast moving and forward thinking outfit, who ensure they are always moving forwards. You must bring with you a high level of enthusiasm and ability, along with a desire to work in a dedicated team.
To apply: contact Abi at Willow Shaw quoting AH090