Project Manager (WASTE TO ENERGY) - Willow Shaw Ltd
This job expired on 22-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Technical Sales Manager - Underfloor Heating 27 days ago
Birmingham, Derby, Nottingham
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Area Sales Manager, or Technical Sales Manager required with a technical sales background in underfloor heating (UFH), Heat Pumps, HVAC or other Renewables. It is anticipated that the successful ca...
Technical Manager 24 days ago
Manchester, Oldham, Hyde
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Technical Manager is required for a heating company based in Manchester. The successful Technical Manager will have a strong technical knowledge within the heating sector and have previously manage...
Global Product VP 24 days ago
Salary band: Any
The Company The Green Recruitment Company is pleased to be working with a solar manufacturing company who use innovative technology capabilities and quality products to improve the strategic statu...
Mechanical Design Engineer 24 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Mechanical Design Engineer Rugby £ Competitive! Our client is a global leader in the world of power generation, power transmission and rail infrastructure and sets the benchmark for innovative and...
Solar Project Manager 13 days ago
East Midlands, West Midlands, North West
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Site Acquisitions Manager – Castillium – Location: UK Wide Castillium is a leading UK solar developer of utilityscale sol...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Company:||Willow Shaw Ltd|
|Sector:||Engineering | Environmental | PMO | Project Development|
|Job Categories:||Biofuels and Bioenergy Jobs | Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Jobs | Environmental Jobs | Waste to Energy Jobs|
Project Manager - Energy from Waste
£negotiable according to experience (please advise expectations on application)
A technology developer with an excellent reputation in the waste to energy industry (particularly in the treatment of biosolids and biowaste) is seeking a Project Manager to work on plant development for technologies including anaerobic digestion, biogas management, and products for heating, cooling, mixing, pumping and desludging as well as renewable energy generation and valuable compost products.
- Lead the Project Team, working in a proactive and co-operative manner to successfully deliver the agreed targets and Business Plan Objectives.
- Responsible for delivery of assigned projects on time and within budget, gross margins and net margins as sold, and satisfying contractual requirements, including compliance with all relevant standards and legislation, including Health & Safety and Environmental.
- Manage project deliverables, stages and records to ensure efficient effective delivery and satisfy commercial needs.
- Design and engineer tenders and projects that comply with the contract specification.
- Plan site activities with the Construction Manager.
- To report on project progress to the Operations Director Manager and others as required
- To undertake line management duties for the development of your team
- Motivate others to achieve targets.
- Anticipate and analyse problems, determining the most appropriate method of solution. Where this requires multi-disciplinary input, have the ability to ensure support from other functional groups.
- Produce, present and justify solution proposals
- Essential - mechanical, electrical, chemical or other relevant degree. Relevant Masters Degree and Chartered Engineer status is desirable.
- Extensive experience successfully leading the design, construction and commissioning of wastewater treatment systems or other process industry systems
- Significant experience in effective Project Management of wastewater/process industry projects.
- Strong understanding of commercial issues and the contribution of good Project Management to business reputation.
- Ability to work with internal and external customers to ensure that technical solutions best match customer needs.
- Risk and value management processes
- Project programme development and control. Experienced in the use of MS Project is essential
- Anticipate and manage areas critical for project success.
- Always seek improvement in project delivery performance.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Skilled negotiator
- Strong commercial awareness
- Capable of building and maintaining strong and lasting business relationships with external clients and internal teams
- Ability to be flexible and to be able to multi-task and prioritise when necessary.
- Positive outlook and approachable manner
- Well motivated, able to both lead and work as part of a team or in isolation when required.
The company is a fast moving and forward thinking outfit, who ensure they are always moving forwards. You must bring with you a high level of enthusiasm and ability, along with a desire to work in a dedicated team.
To apply: contact Abi at Willow Shaw quoting AH090