Projects Manager - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 01-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Design Manager 2 days ago
South East, South West, Bedfordshire
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Green Recruitment Solutions are representing a rapidly growing principal (main) contractor, who are currently seeking competent, suitably qualified and enthusiastic people to support their expandin...
Regional Business Development Manager, Singapore about 1 month ago
Salary band: Any
Regional Business Development Manager - Singapore - (120,000-180,000 SGD per annum + Bonus) My client is a global MNC offering products and services to optimize and increase efficiency for Power p...
Senior Business Development Manager 26 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Senior Business Development Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £50,000 + Excellent Benefits Location: South East Consultant: Tim Hall Reference: SBDM-SE The Client: The Green Recruitment Compa...
Operations and Maintenance Technician 23 days ago
This industry leading solar renewables developer requires a Operations and Maintenance Technician to join their team located in Cornwall. This person will report directly to the Site Manager and is...
Gas Compliance Project Manager 8 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Title: Gas Compliance Project Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £26,000-32,000 Location: Stroud Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference: PM10 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is wo...
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Salary Details:||£30000 - £35000 Per Annum +benefits|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Biofuels and Bioenergy Jobs | Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Jobs | Solar Power Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Location: Devon, UK
Consultant: Sarah Chandler
Ref: PM : SC46
The Green Recruitment Company is representing a leading client in the renewable energy provider. With expertise in a range of engineering disciplines they deal with the design and installation of a variety of renewable energy projects.
The client is currently looking to recruit an experienced Projects Manager to lead a range of renewable heating projects. The role is office based and the successful candidate will be responsible for managing engineer and sub-contractor teams as well as for the coordination of projects to ensure they are completed on time. The role will be key to the contribution of continual growth for the company and the client is therefore looking for an ambitious and driven individual.
- Responsible for managing all project through the project lifecycle
- Coordinate projects and division of labour
- Liaise with engineers to ensure they are suitable briefed for the project they are working on
- Ensuring materials arrive to site on time
- Checking project designs against client specification
- Ensuring good health and safety practice across projects
- Dealing with problems or potential risks
- Deliver multiple projects in a timely manner and within budget
- Managing agreed terms with sub-contractors and over-seeing work completed
Experience and Skills Required:
- Experience in project management for electrical and mechanical engineering projects
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety
- IOSH/NEBOSH qualified
- CSCS qualified
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Excellent communicator : will be first contact for clients
- Committed to high standards of customer service
- Experience in working with a range of clients : both commercial and domestic
- Attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Experience in the renewable heating industry
- Working knowledge of the built environment
- PRINCE certification in project management
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: