Projects Manager - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 01-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Technical Manager 16 days ago
Manchester, Oldham, Hyde
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Technical Manager is required for a heating company based in Manchester. The successful Technical Manager will have a strong technical knowledge within the heating sector and have previously manage...
Risk Manager 16 days ago
Salary band: Any
My client requires a risk manager based from Somerset to work at Hinckley Point. They need to have done risk management on major construction or infrastructure projects. Rail or telecoms may be a u...
Sales Manager - Solar PV 15 days ago
Birmingham, Coventry, Oxford
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Solar Sales Manager, Business Development Manager is required for a commercial solar energy company. The ideal Sales Manager will have a proven sales background, preferably with renewable energy sy...
Process Engineer 5 days ago
South West, Gloucestershire, Gloucester
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Process Engineer to join a leading international environmental consultancy. This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate with 2+ years&...
Site Acquisitions Manager 5 days ago
East Midlands, West Midlands, North West
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Site Acquisitions Manager – Castillium – Location: UK Wide Castillium is a leading UK solar developer of utilityscale sol...
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Salary Details:||£30000 - £35000 Per Annum +benefits|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Biofuels and Bioenergy Jobs | Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Jobs | Solar Power Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Location: Devon, UK
Consultant: Sarah Chandler
Ref: PM : SC46
The Green Recruitment Company is representing a leading client in the renewable energy provider. With expertise in a range of engineering disciplines they deal with the design and installation of a variety of renewable energy projects.
The client is currently looking to recruit an experienced Projects Manager to lead a range of renewable heating projects. The role is office based and the successful candidate will be responsible for managing engineer and sub-contractor teams as well as for the coordination of projects to ensure they are completed on time. The role will be key to the contribution of continual growth for the company and the client is therefore looking for an ambitious and driven individual.
- Responsible for managing all project through the project lifecycle
- Coordinate projects and division of labour
- Liaise with engineers to ensure they are suitable briefed for the project they are working on
- Ensuring materials arrive to site on time
- Checking project designs against client specification
- Ensuring good health and safety practice across projects
- Dealing with problems or potential risks
- Deliver multiple projects in a timely manner and within budget
- Managing agreed terms with sub-contractors and over-seeing work completed
Experience and Skills Required:
- Experience in project management for electrical and mechanical engineering projects
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety
- IOSH/NEBOSH qualified
- CSCS qualified
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Excellent communicator : will be first contact for clients
- Committed to high standards of customer service
- Experience in working with a range of clients : both commercial and domestic
- Attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Experience in the renewable heating industry
- Working knowledge of the built environment
- PRINCE certification in project management
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: