Proposals Engineer EfW / WwT - Willow Shaw Ltd
This job expired on 22-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Renwables Project Manager 21 days ago
My client who is a leading developer and operator of renewable energy plants in the UK are looking for a project manager to join their delivery team. The position itself would be to manage the cons...
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Energy Controls Specialist (Senior Energy Engineer) Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to :90,000 (depending on experience) Location: Berlin area - Germany Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: SEEG89 Our Client...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 19 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
Project Engineer – Energy from Waste Yesterday
Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking a Project Engineer for a global market leader in Energy from Waste and related consultancy services, working for both private and public sector clients. The ...
Energy Contracts Negotiator 8 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Job Title: Energy Contracts Negotiator Job Type: Permanent Salary: £25,000 Location: South Yorkshire Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference: ECN 202 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company ar...
|Salary band:||£25k - £30k|
|Salary Details:||£25-30,000 Plus benefits|
|Company:||Willow Shaw Ltd|
|Sector:||Business Development | Consulting | Engineering | Environmental | Other | Sales|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs | Energy Efficiency Jobs | Environmental Jobs | Waste to Energy Jobs|
Proposals Engineer – Energy from Waste / Water Treatment
£25-30,000 plus bonus and benefits
A technology developer with an excellent reputation in the waste to energy industry (particularly in the treatment of biosolids and biowaste) is seeking a Proposals Engineer
- Develop sales as part of the established team, ensuring excellent relationships are developed both internally and externally. Produce and deliver presentations, marketing strategies etc
- Responsibility for quotations and tenders from enquiry to handover:
- establishing the client requirements via tender documentation and site visits
- produce process & mechanical designs for tenders,
- costing projects and analysing terms
- research new suppliers and markets, marketing and R&D requirements
- Create, present and justify solution proposals
- Ensure that technical solutions best match customer needs.
- Some waste water treatment process knowledge would be advantageous but not essential.
- Ideally educated to HNC / HND level in Mechanical or Chemical Engineer (or Science)
- Experience in a similar proposals engineering role, preferably within the water treatment or process industry
- Able to work to strict deadlines and produce accurate quotations.
- Problem solving
- Excellent engineering ability to find solutions to fit client requirements
- Negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Well motivated, able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to be flexible and to be able to multi-task and prioritise when necessary.
- Positive outlook and approachable manner
The company is a fast moving and forward thinking outfit. You must bring with you a high level of enthusiasm and ability, along with a desire to work in a dedicated team.
To apply: contact Abi at Willow Shaw quoting AH160REJ