Proposals Engineer EfW / WwT - Willow Shaw Ltd
This job expired on 22-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Process Engineer – Energy from Waste 4 days ago
North East, North West, South East, South West, UK
Process Engineer – Energy from WasteFlexible UK locations £30,000 - £40,000 Green Recruitment Solutions are working with one of the world’s leading multi-disciplinary consultancies who are seeking ...
Offshore QA Project Engineer 28 days ago
Offshore QA Project Engineer Job Type: Permanent Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 (Flexible) Location: Norfolk Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: QAPE:PE The Organisation The organisation that the Green Rec...
Principle Engineer - Cables 28 days ago
Job Title: Principle Engineer - Cables Job Type: 12 month contract Rate: £500 per day Location: Cambridgeshire/Hartlepool Consultant: Nathalie George Ref: PEC:NG The Company The Green Recruitme...
Site Engineer - Steam 28 days ago
Site Engineer, Static Engineer required in North East Lincolnshire (Immingham, Grimsby area) with a background in the operation and maintenance of plant rooms, ideally with steam plant experience. ...
|Salary band:||£25k - £30k|
|Salary Details:||£25-30,000 Plus benefits|
|Company:||Willow Shaw Ltd|
|Sector:||Business Development | Consulting | Engineering | Environmental | Other | Sales|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs | Energy Efficiency Jobs | Environmental Jobs | Waste to Energy Jobs|
Proposals Engineer – Energy from Waste / Water Treatment
£25-30,000 plus bonus and benefits
A technology developer with an excellent reputation in the waste to energy industry (particularly in the treatment of biosolids and biowaste) is seeking a Proposals Engineer
- Develop sales as part of the established team, ensuring excellent relationships are developed both internally and externally. Produce and deliver presentations, marketing strategies etc
- Responsibility for quotations and tenders from enquiry to handover:
- establishing the client requirements via tender documentation and site visits
- produce process & mechanical designs for tenders,
- costing projects and analysing terms
- research new suppliers and markets, marketing and R&D requirements
- Create, present and justify solution proposals
- Ensure that technical solutions best match customer needs.
- Some waste water treatment process knowledge would be advantageous but not essential.
- Ideally educated to HNC / HND level in Mechanical or Chemical Engineer (or Science)
- Experience in a similar proposals engineering role, preferably within the water treatment or process industry
- Able to work to strict deadlines and produce accurate quotations.
- Problem solving
- Excellent engineering ability to find solutions to fit client requirements
- Negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Well motivated, able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to be flexible and to be able to multi-task and prioritise when necessary.
- Positive outlook and approachable manner
The company is a fast moving and forward thinking outfit. You must bring with you a high level of enthusiasm and ability, along with a desire to work in a dedicated team.
To apply: contact Abi at Willow Shaw quoting AH160REJ