Proposals Engineer EfW / WwT - Willow Shaw Ltd
This job expired on 22-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
New Product Development Engineer 28 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
"New Product Development Engineer"A Global Offshore Company based in the Liverpool and Manchester area, is recruiting New Product Development Engineers within their Innovation (R&D) Department....
PLANNING ENGINEER - EfW - M&E - DERBYSHIRE 24 days ago
Salary band: Any
My client, a large engineering outfit based in the East Midlands, are looking for a planning engineer to come on board with their new build energy from waste project in Glasgow. The project is curr...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 21 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
Energy Sales Co-ordinator 21 days ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
Job Title: Energy Sales Co-ordinator Job Type: Permanent Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 Location: Central London Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: ESDC3456 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company are...
Project Engineer - Commercial Heating 10 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
A Project Engineer or Technical Project Manager is required; my client is a well-established supplier and installer of biomass boilers, CHP and district heating systems. They are actively looking t...
|Salary band:||£25k - £30k|
|Salary Details:||£25-30,000 Plus benefits|
|Company:||Willow Shaw Ltd|
|Sector:||Business Development | Consulting | Engineering | Environmental | Other | Sales|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs | Energy Efficiency Jobs | Environmental Jobs | Waste to Energy Jobs|
Proposals Engineer – Energy from Waste / Water Treatment
£25-30,000 plus bonus and benefits
A technology developer with an excellent reputation in the waste to energy industry (particularly in the treatment of biosolids and biowaste) is seeking a Proposals Engineer
- Develop sales as part of the established team, ensuring excellent relationships are developed both internally and externally. Produce and deliver presentations, marketing strategies etc
- Responsibility for quotations and tenders from enquiry to handover:
- establishing the client requirements via tender documentation and site visits
- produce process & mechanical designs for tenders,
- costing projects and analysing terms
- research new suppliers and markets, marketing and R&D requirements
- Create, present and justify solution proposals
- Ensure that technical solutions best match customer needs.
- Some waste water treatment process knowledge would be advantageous but not essential.
- Ideally educated to HNC / HND level in Mechanical or Chemical Engineer (or Science)
- Experience in a similar proposals engineering role, preferably within the water treatment or process industry
- Able to work to strict deadlines and produce accurate quotations.
- Problem solving
- Excellent engineering ability to find solutions to fit client requirements
- Negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Well motivated, able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to be flexible and to be able to multi-task and prioritise when necessary.
- Positive outlook and approachable manner
The company is a fast moving and forward thinking outfit. You must bring with you a high level of enthusiasm and ability, along with a desire to work in a dedicated team.
To apply: contact Abi at Willow Shaw quoting AH160REJ