Proposals Engineer EfW / WwT - Willow Shaw Ltd
This job expired on 22-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Proposals Manager. The Netherlands 3 days ago
My clients is one of the most established and well know subsea installation contractors who are involved in mostly of the major offshore construction projects happening worldwide. They provide spec...
Propulsion Test Engineer 6 days ago
A Propulsion Test Engineer is required for one of the most successful operators in aerospace industry. Our client offers solutions for satellite development, construction and operation. A Payload E...
Production Engineer 11 days ago
Production Engineer Sheffield Negotiable This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading business within the steel / foundry industry. They are currently seeking an Engineer to join their P...
Project Engineer 7 days ago
HVAC Project Engineer is required to join our client in Kent who specialise in the design manufacture and supply of ventilation and air conditioning equipment, the ideal HVAC Project Engineer will ...
Proposals Engineer – Energy from Waste / Water Treatment
£25-30,000 plus bonus and benefits
A technology developer with an excellent reputation in the waste to energy industry (particularly in the treatment of biosolids and biowaste) is seeking a Proposals Engineer
- Develop sales as part of the established team, ensuring excellent relationships are developed both internally and externally. Produce and deliver presentations, marketing strategies etc
- Responsibility for quotations and tenders from enquiry to handover:
- establishing the client requirements via tender documentation and site visits
- produce process & mechanical designs for tenders,
- costing projects and analysing terms
- research new suppliers and markets, marketing and R&D requirements
- Create, present and justify solution proposals
- Ensure that technical solutions best match customer needs.
- Some waste water treatment process knowledge would be advantageous but not essential.
- Ideally educated to HNC / HND level in Mechanical or Chemical Engineer (or Science)
- Experience in a similar proposals engineering role, preferably within the water treatment or process industry
- Able to work to strict deadlines and produce accurate quotations.
- Problem solving
- Excellent engineering ability to find solutions to fit client requirements
- Negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Well motivated, able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to be flexible and to be able to multi-task and prioritise when necessary.
- Positive outlook and approachable manner
The company is a fast moving and forward thinking outfit. You must bring with you a high level of enthusiasm and ability, along with a desire to work in a dedicated team.
To apply: contact Abi at Willow Shaw quoting AH160REJ
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary band:||£25k - £30k|
|Salary Details:||£25-30,000 Plus benefits|
|Company:||Willow Shaw Ltd|
|Sector:||Business Development | Consulting | Engineering | Environmental | Other | Sales|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs | Energy Efficiency Jobs | Environmental Jobs | Waste to Energy Jobs|