Proposals Engineer EfW / WwT - Willow Shaw Ltd
This job expired on 22-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 27 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
Commercial Engineer 23 days ago
Salary band: Any
Job Type: Commercial Engineer Salary: 27.000-30.000 Pounds Location: Exeter, Devon Consultant: Marta Corral The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is working a very important Spanish c...
Principal Electrical Design Engineer 19 days ago
This innovative and extremely successful leading solar renewables developer requires an experienced Electrical Design Engineer for an immediate start to join their team located in Central London. ...
Project Engineer – Energy from Waste 2 days ago
Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking a Project Engineer for a global market leader in Energy from Waste and related consultancy services, working for both private and public sector clients. The ...
Energy Contracts Negotiator 16 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Job Title: Energy Contracts Negotiator Job Type: Permanent Salary: £25,000 Location: South Yorkshire Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference: ECN 202 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company ar...
|Salary band:||£25k - £30k|
|Salary Details:||£25-30,000 Plus benefits|
|Company:||Willow Shaw Ltd|
|Sector:||Business Development | Consulting | Engineering | Environmental | Other | Sales|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs | Energy Efficiency Jobs | Environmental Jobs | Waste to Energy Jobs|
Proposals Engineer – Energy from Waste / Water Treatment
£25-30,000 plus bonus and benefits
A technology developer with an excellent reputation in the waste to energy industry (particularly in the treatment of biosolids and biowaste) is seeking a Proposals Engineer
- Develop sales as part of the established team, ensuring excellent relationships are developed both internally and externally. Produce and deliver presentations, marketing strategies etc
- Responsibility for quotations and tenders from enquiry to handover:
- establishing the client requirements via tender documentation and site visits
- produce process & mechanical designs for tenders,
- costing projects and analysing terms
- research new suppliers and markets, marketing and R&D requirements
- Create, present and justify solution proposals
- Ensure that technical solutions best match customer needs.
- Some waste water treatment process knowledge would be advantageous but not essential.
- Ideally educated to HNC / HND level in Mechanical or Chemical Engineer (or Science)
- Experience in a similar proposals engineering role, preferably within the water treatment or process industry
- Able to work to strict deadlines and produce accurate quotations.
- Problem solving
- Excellent engineering ability to find solutions to fit client requirements
- Negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Well motivated, able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to be flexible and to be able to multi-task and prioritise when necessary.
- Positive outlook and approachable manner
The company is a fast moving and forward thinking outfit. You must bring with you a high level of enthusiasm and ability, along with a desire to work in a dedicated team.
To apply: contact Abi at Willow Shaw quoting AH160REJ