PV Project Engineer,South Africa,250ZAR-2550kZAR - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 25-03-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Offshore Wind Project Manager 24 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Job Title: Offshore Wind Project Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £55,000 : 65,000 Location: Central Belt, Scotland Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: OFWPM:NG The Organisation: The Green Recrui...
Project Manager – EfW 8 days ago
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Project Manager to deliver the construction of a large Energy from Waste facility based in the North East. The company is a world leader in infra...
IT Support Engineer 4 days ago
This industry leading solar renewables developer seeks a experienced IT Support Engineer for their Head Office in Central London. The purpose of this role is to provide IT support to all users in a...
|Salary Details:||250ZAR- 2550kZAR|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs | Solar Power Jobs | Thermal Energy Storage Jobs|
My client is a leading Solar and Thermal Project Investor and Developer Headquartered in South Africa and working across the EMEA region. The company has been developing very strongly in the last 4 years and have found a niche market to invest and develop their project in a very successful and efficient way.
As a PV Project Engineer for one of the leading Project Developers you will be working in a small team of 3 project engineers together on projects. For this position it is very important to be able to work in a small team and support each other through different stages. You will directly reporting to the Head of Engineering.
- Responsible for the whole engineering process of the Solar or Thermal Projects
- Providing central monitoring of dataloggers for O&M contracts
- Ensuring quality of design and installation is maintained across the company
- Providing support for commercial tenders and planning applications
- Technical development and project management of large MW projects and architecturally prestigious BIPV projects
- Bachelors degree in (Electrical) Engineering
- Masters degree in (Electrical) Engineering or Renewable subject is a plus
- 2-4 years of experience in working as a Engineer in Solar or Thermal
- Experience in designing DC & AC systems
- Experience in large scale projects
- Experience in AutoCAD design
- Currently living & working in South Africa
- Fluent in English
- Very strong team building and team player attitude
- Friends nature and always open to help and learn
- Attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills