PV Project Engineer,South Africa,250ZAR-2550kZAR - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 25-03-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Energy Controls Specialist (Senior Energy Engineer) Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to :90,000 (depending on experience) Location: Berlin area - Germany Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: SEEG89 Our Client...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 27 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
Principal Electrical Design Engineer 19 days ago
This innovative and extremely successful leading solar renewables developer requires an experienced Electrical Design Engineer for an immediate start to join their team located in Central London. ...
Senior Project Manager –Wind - USA 7 days ago
Salary band: £100k +
Senior Project Manager – USA. $100k - $120k + Benefits A leading renewable energy construction contractor with an excellent reputation for executing wind and solar energy projects ...
|Salary Details:||250ZAR- 2550kZAR|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs | Solar Power Jobs | Thermal Energy Storage Jobs|
My client is a leading Solar and Thermal Project Investor and Developer Headquartered in South Africa and working across the EMEA region. The company has been developing very strongly in the last 4 years and have found a niche market to invest and develop their project in a very successful and efficient way.
As a PV Project Engineer for one of the leading Project Developers you will be working in a small team of 3 project engineers together on projects. For this position it is very important to be able to work in a small team and support each other through different stages. You will directly reporting to the Head of Engineering.
- Responsible for the whole engineering process of the Solar or Thermal Projects
- Providing central monitoring of dataloggers for O&M contracts
- Ensuring quality of design and installation is maintained across the company
- Providing support for commercial tenders and planning applications
- Technical development and project management of large MW projects and architecturally prestigious BIPV projects
- Bachelors degree in (Electrical) Engineering
- Masters degree in (Electrical) Engineering or Renewable subject is a plus
- 2-4 years of experience in working as a Engineer in Solar or Thermal
- Experience in designing DC & AC systems
- Experience in large scale projects
- Experience in AutoCAD design
- Currently living & working in South Africa
- Fluent in English
- Very strong team building and team player attitude
- Friends nature and always open to help and learn
- Attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills