PV Project Engineer,South Africa,250ZAR-2550kZAR - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 25-03-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Project Manager - Solar PV 12 days ago
Our client is a major international technical advisor in large scale Solar PV. They are looking to hire a Project Engineer / Project Manager to be based in their Madrid office. This candidate will...
Project Director 25 days ago
Our Client is a leading Multi Disciplinary in search of a Project Director for their Hydropower team.The successful applicant will ideally come from a similar position and have been responsible for...
Lead Project Manager 10 days ago
Head of Project Management !! A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a market leading energy company for a Lead Project Manager. Applicants be required to lead a group of project managers across...
Solar Project Develper 20 days ago
My client, who is a leading solar operator throughout Europe, are looking for project developers in the UK. They deal with Multi MW projects and are looking for somebody who can generate leads and ...
|Salary Details:||250ZAR- 2550kZAR|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs | Solar Power Jobs | Thermal Energy Storage Jobs|
My client is a leading Solar and Thermal Project Investor and Developer Headquartered in South Africa and working across the EMEA region. The company has been developing very strongly in the last 4 years and have found a niche market to invest and develop their project in a very successful and efficient way.
As a PV Project Engineer for one of the leading Project Developers you will be working in a small team of 3 project engineers together on projects. For this position it is very important to be able to work in a small team and support each other through different stages. You will directly reporting to the Head of Engineering.
- Responsible for the whole engineering process of the Solar or Thermal Projects
- Providing central monitoring of dataloggers for O&M contracts
- Ensuring quality of design and installation is maintained across the company
- Providing support for commercial tenders and planning applications
- Technical development and project management of large MW projects and architecturally prestigious BIPV projects
- Bachelors degree in (Electrical) Engineering
- Masters degree in (Electrical) Engineering or Renewable subject is a plus
- 2-4 years of experience in working as a Engineer in Solar or Thermal
- Experience in designing DC & AC systems
- Experience in large scale projects
- Experience in AutoCAD design
- Currently living & working in South Africa
- Fluent in English
- Very strong team building and team player attitude
- Friends nature and always open to help and learn
- Attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills