Qa/QC Engineer - Huxley Associates
This job expired on 13-11-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Mechanical Design Engineer 21 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Mechanical Design Engineer Rugby £ Competitive! Our client is a global leader in the world of power generation, power transmission and rail infrastructure and sets the benchmark for innovative and...
Connections Project Manager (Energy) 20 days ago
Salary band: Any
The Client: The Green Recruitment Company is excited to be working with an energy company offering consultancy within the industries of energy procurement, new connections and sustainable technolog...
Solar PV Design Engineer 19 days ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
A motivated and confident PV Design Engineer is required for a well established renewable energy company based in Middlesex (Surrey). This ever growing company installs and distributes a wide range...
Electrical Power Systems Engineer Subsea Cable 18 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
My client based in Barrow in Furness, is looking to recruit for Electrical Power Engineer on a 12 month contract or permanent basis. Due to expansion within my clients company, they require an Elec...
Senior Industrial Energy Consultant 5 days ago
Salary band: Any
Our Client The Green Recruitment Company is currently working with a leading global environmental and energy consultancy. With over 1000 employees worldwide, they provide commercial and technical e...
|Job Categories:||Thermal Energy Storage Jobs|
I am currently recruiting for a Quality Engineer with Nuclear experience for a 9 month contract.
Job Summary of the Quality Engineer:
Responsible for the maintenance of the BU Quality Management System (QMS) in accordance with Nuclear regulatory, customer and company requirements.
Primary Responsibilities of the Quality Engineer:
- Direct management of the quality/inspection team within the Nuclear industry
- Acts as the liaison with external customers on all matters relating to quality, safety and environment
- Develops and maintains documented procedures which not only adhere to the Nuclear regulatory / international standard and customer requirements but promote continuous improvement and cost reduction in our business processes.
- Works closely with the project / bid team at all stages to ensure conformance to customer requirements for all aspects of quality, safety and environment
- Responsible for the creation of Quality Documentation to support project submissions
- Liaison with Site project manager on all aspects of site quality, health, safety and environment
- Ensures that inspection resource is available to ensure conformance to customer requirements
- Evaluate and develop improved techniques for the control of quality, reliability and safety
- Ensures flow down of nuclear specific requirements to our supplier base promoting continuous improvement and cost reduction
- Facilitates teams to ensure continuous improvement within the Quality system to reduce costs associated with quality
- Completes quality system audits both internally and at supplier premises to ensure both compliance to system requirements and to identify area's for improvement and cost reduction
- Provides and co ordinates training were necessary for all employees within the BU in aspects of quality assurance eg, procedural training, audit training, use of corrective action database, tools and techniques for quality improvement
- Communicates performance of the QMS on a monthly basis
- Conduct specific projects as directed by the Board of Directors
- Responsible for the co-ordination of safety documentation within the BU
- Provides support to all functional area's of the business unit