Qa/QC Engineer - Huxley Associates
This job expired on 13-11-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Steam Engineer – Steam Systems 7 days ago
Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Steam Engineer for a leading Energy from Waste company. This is a new and unique role in the business and is presently being performed by externa...
SAP - ENW Authorisation 14 days ago
Salary band: £100k +
SAP - UG/OH - ENW Electricity North West Working for contractors not the DNO We are currently recruiting for Senior Authorised Person's (SAP) with ENW (Electricity North West) authorisation's pro...
Energy Account Manager 11 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Title: Account Manager Industry Sector: Energy/Utilities Job Type: Permanent Salary: £25-30,000 DOE Location: Leicestershire Consultant: Aimee Mail Referenc...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 10 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
Senior Energy/Carbon Analyst 5 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Job Title: Senior Carbon Analyst Industry Sector: Energy/Engineering Job Type: Permanent Salary: DOE Location: Lancashire Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference:...
|Job Categories:||Thermal Energy Storage Jobs|
I am currently recruiting for a Quality Engineer with Nuclear experience for a 9 month contract.
Job Summary of the Quality Engineer:
Responsible for the maintenance of the BU Quality Management System (QMS) in accordance with Nuclear regulatory, customer and company requirements.
Primary Responsibilities of the Quality Engineer:
- Direct management of the quality/inspection team within the Nuclear industry
- Acts as the liaison with external customers on all matters relating to quality, safety and environment
- Develops and maintains documented procedures which not only adhere to the Nuclear regulatory / international standard and customer requirements but promote continuous improvement and cost reduction in our business processes.
- Works closely with the project / bid team at all stages to ensure conformance to customer requirements for all aspects of quality, safety and environment
- Responsible for the creation of Quality Documentation to support project submissions
- Liaison with Site project manager on all aspects of site quality, health, safety and environment
- Ensures that inspection resource is available to ensure conformance to customer requirements
- Evaluate and develop improved techniques for the control of quality, reliability and safety
- Ensures flow down of nuclear specific requirements to our supplier base promoting continuous improvement and cost reduction
- Facilitates teams to ensure continuous improvement within the Quality system to reduce costs associated with quality
- Completes quality system audits both internally and at supplier premises to ensure both compliance to system requirements and to identify area's for improvement and cost reduction
- Provides and co ordinates training were necessary for all employees within the BU in aspects of quality assurance eg, procedural training, audit training, use of corrective action database, tools and techniques for quality improvement
- Communicates performance of the QMS on a monthly basis
- Conduct specific projects as directed by the Board of Directors
- Responsible for the co-ordination of safety documentation within the BU
- Provides support to all functional area's of the business unit