Qa/QC Engineer - Huxley Associates
This job expired on 13-11-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Steam Engineer – Steam Systems 5 days ago
Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Steam Engineer for a leading Energy from Waste company. This is a new and unique role in the business and is presently being performed by externa...
Business Analyst (Energy) 24 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Job Title: Energy Business Analyst Industry Sector: Energy Job Type: Permanent Salary: £28-35,000 Location: London Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference: EBA Sum...
PV Design Engineer 5 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
PV Design Engineer. UK, Kent. My client is a leading solar energy EPC who specialize in commercial rooftop projects, an area in which they have had a lot of success. They are known in the i...
Photovoltaic (PV) Design and Projects Engineer Solar Design Engineer/Director (MW Solar Projects) – Renewables 4 days ago
East Midlands, West Midlands, Scotland
Company Brief: &nb...
|Job Categories:||Thermal Energy Storage Jobs|
I am currently recruiting for a Quality Engineer with Nuclear experience for a 9 month contract.
Job Summary of the Quality Engineer:
Responsible for the maintenance of the BU Quality Management System (QMS) in accordance with Nuclear regulatory, customer and company requirements.
Primary Responsibilities of the Quality Engineer:
- Direct management of the quality/inspection team within the Nuclear industry
- Acts as the liaison with external customers on all matters relating to quality, safety and environment
- Develops and maintains documented procedures which not only adhere to the Nuclear regulatory / international standard and customer requirements but promote continuous improvement and cost reduction in our business processes.
- Works closely with the project / bid team at all stages to ensure conformance to customer requirements for all aspects of quality, safety and environment
- Responsible for the creation of Quality Documentation to support project submissions
- Liaison with Site project manager on all aspects of site quality, health, safety and environment
- Ensures that inspection resource is available to ensure conformance to customer requirements
- Evaluate and develop improved techniques for the control of quality, reliability and safety
- Ensures flow down of nuclear specific requirements to our supplier base promoting continuous improvement and cost reduction
- Facilitates teams to ensure continuous improvement within the Quality system to reduce costs associated with quality
- Completes quality system audits both internally and at supplier premises to ensure both compliance to system requirements and to identify area's for improvement and cost reduction
- Provides and co ordinates training were necessary for all employees within the BU in aspects of quality assurance eg, procedural training, audit training, use of corrective action database, tools and techniques for quality improvement
- Communicates performance of the QMS on a monthly basis
- Conduct specific projects as directed by the Board of Directors
- Responsible for the co-ordination of safety documentation within the BU
- Provides support to all functional area's of the business unit