Qa/QC Engineer - Huxley Associates
This job expired on 13-11-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Process Engineer – Energy from Waste 7 days ago
Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Process Engineer for a leading Energy from Waste company specialising in Gasification technology. This is a new role that will be reporting to th...
IT Support Engineer 27 days ago
This industry leading solar renewables developer seeks a experienced IT Support Engineer for their Head Office in Central London. The purpose of this role is to provide IT support to all users in a...
Energy Solution Engineer: District Heating 25 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Energy Solution Engineer: District Heating Salary: £55,000 + company car, bonus and other benefits Job Type: Permanent Location: South East with national travel Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: ESDH712 ...
East Anglia, North West, Wales
Salary band: £80k - £90k
Job Title: Offshore Engineering Specialist - Risk Assessment Job Type: Permanent Salary: £80,000 - £90,000 Location: Aberdeen or East Anglia Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: OFS:NG The Organisation...
Design Engineer 5 days ago
Bedfordshire, Milton Keynes, Luton
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking an experienced Design Engineer to join a reputable turnkey Principal Contract that specialises in the design and construction of Anaerobic Digestio...
|Job Categories:||Thermal Energy Storage Jobs|
I am currently recruiting for a Quality Engineer with Nuclear experience for a 9 month contract.
Job Summary of the Quality Engineer:
Responsible for the maintenance of the BU Quality Management System (QMS) in accordance with Nuclear regulatory, customer and company requirements.
Primary Responsibilities of the Quality Engineer:
- Direct management of the quality/inspection team within the Nuclear industry
- Acts as the liaison with external customers on all matters relating to quality, safety and environment
- Develops and maintains documented procedures which not only adhere to the Nuclear regulatory / international standard and customer requirements but promote continuous improvement and cost reduction in our business processes.
- Works closely with the project / bid team at all stages to ensure conformance to customer requirements for all aspects of quality, safety and environment
- Responsible for the creation of Quality Documentation to support project submissions
- Liaison with Site project manager on all aspects of site quality, health, safety and environment
- Ensures that inspection resource is available to ensure conformance to customer requirements
- Evaluate and develop improved techniques for the control of quality, reliability and safety
- Ensures flow down of nuclear specific requirements to our supplier base promoting continuous improvement and cost reduction
- Facilitates teams to ensure continuous improvement within the Quality system to reduce costs associated with quality
- Completes quality system audits both internally and at supplier premises to ensure both compliance to system requirements and to identify area's for improvement and cost reduction
- Provides and co ordinates training were necessary for all employees within the BU in aspects of quality assurance eg, procedural training, audit training, use of corrective action database, tools and techniques for quality improvement
- Communicates performance of the QMS on a monthly basis
- Conduct specific projects as directed by the Board of Directors
- Responsible for the co-ordination of safety documentation within the BU
- Provides support to all functional area's of the business unit