Quality Control & Commissioning Department Manager - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 30-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Bedfordshire, Milton Keynes, Cambridge
Green recruitment solution are seeking an Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Manager for rapidly expanding turnkey Principal contractor; designing, building, commissioning and maintaining sus...
Quality Air Consultant 23 days ago
Salary band: Any
The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is working with a well-established, national organisation that is currently recruiting for an Air Quality Consultant. The Air Quality Consultant will...
Financial Controller 21 days ago
My client have an immediate need for a financial controller. The company are a leading developer and operator of renewable energy plants and are expanding their UK business. The role will involve...
Quality Manager 13 days ago
Salary band: £100k +
the delivery of frequent, clear and visible quality communications to the business, including any alliance partners or third party suppliers.the preparation of project specific Quality documents in...
Commissioning Manager 8 days ago
Salary band: £100k +
COMMISSIONING MANAGER REQUIRED FOR OSSFHORE WIND FARM IN GERMAN WATERS.My Client requires a a Commissioning Manager for an Offshore Wind Farm in German waters. Successful candidates will have worke...
|Salary Details:||EU60 - EU80 per annum|
|Job Categories:||Biofuels and Bioenergy Jobs|
Quality Control & Commissioning Department Manager, North West Germany, €60,000 - €80,000k.
My client is a global, fast-growing public company in the BioEnergy sector
My client is seeking a highly qualified, talented, creative, hard-working and ambitious person to join their team of just under 200 people.
• ,Check the quality of construction work following the installation of a Biogas plant.
• ,Identify faults and in-completions and correct and complete them where necessary.
• ,Commission the plant and start-up the electricity production.
• ,Train the customer and the customer´s staff in the operation of the plant.
• ,Provide the customer with all the manual and relevant documentation for the operation of the plant.
• ,Leave a happy and satisfied customer.
• ,Manage a team of 8 to 12 people.
• ,A degree in engineering.
• ,Extensive experience in construction/engineering/technical work.
• ,Excellent leadership qualities.
• ,Experience in the biogas realm – an advantage.
• ,An ability to be handed down goals and work independently to produce results.
• ,Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• ,Fluent in English (speaking and writing). A knowledge of German – an advantage.
• ,Likes to work in an international intercultural working environment.
• ,Ready to travel when necessary.
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to a33hoiv0qv@uk, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.