Quality Control & Commissioning Department Manager - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 30-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Quality Manager 10 days ago
Quality Manager Rugby £ Competitive Salary!Our client is a global leader in the world of power generation and rail infrastructure and sets the benchmark for innovative and friendly technologies. Th...
Maintenance Technician - Process/ Controls 15 days ago
Urgent requirements for Plant Maintenance Technicians for this busy and expanding business The specific work involves continuous maintenance working on P&ID, Controls and complex plant equipment o...
Control and Instrumentation Technician 13 days ago
Merseyside, Rochester, Dunbar
Our Client requires C & I Technicians for work on various power stations around the UK. The ideal candidates should have a valid Safety Passport and a power station background. Nuclear clearance ma...
Senior BMS Controls Engineer : Energy Performance Contracting Salary: up to £45,000 + car allowance and other benefits Job Type: Permanent Location: Home based with national Travel Consultant: Tim ...
|Salary Details:||EU60 - EU80 per annum|
|Job Categories:||Biofuels and Bioenergy Jobs|
Quality Control & Commissioning Department Manager, North West Germany, €60,000 - €80,000k.
My client is a global, fast-growing public company in the BioEnergy sector
My client is seeking a highly qualified, talented, creative, hard-working and ambitious person to join their team of just under 200 people.
• ,Check the quality of construction work following the installation of a Biogas plant.
• ,Identify faults and in-completions and correct and complete them where necessary.
• ,Commission the plant and start-up the electricity production.
• ,Train the customer and the customer´s staff in the operation of the plant.
• ,Provide the customer with all the manual and relevant documentation for the operation of the plant.
• ,Leave a happy and satisfied customer.
• ,Manage a team of 8 to 12 people.
• ,A degree in engineering.
• ,Extensive experience in construction/engineering/technical work.
• ,Excellent leadership qualities.
• ,Experience in the biogas realm – an advantage.
• ,An ability to be handed down goals and work independently to produce results.
• ,Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• ,Fluent in English (speaking and writing). A knowledge of German – an advantage.
• ,Likes to work in an international intercultural working environment.
• ,Ready to travel when necessary.
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to , call us on, or visit . No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.