Quality Control & Commissioning Department Manager - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 30-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
HSQE Data Controller Today
Salary band: Any
The responsibilities of the HSQE Data Controller can be covering any of the responsibilities of the HSQE Manager. The HSQE Manager shall clearly define, delegate and record the roles and responsib...
Commissioning Manager – Anaerobic Digestion 13 days ago
East Anglia, Peterborough, Norwich
Green Recruitment Solutions are recruiting a Commissioning Manager to join a growing Anaerobic Digestion Company and manage a team of Commissioning Engineers. As well as having overall responsibili...
Data Quality Executive 11 days ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
Job Title: Data Quality Executive Industry Sector: Energy Job Type: Permanent Salary: £20,000 Location: Kent Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference: DQE Summa...
Commissioning Manager. $100,000 – 110,000 5 days ago
Salary band: £100k +
Commissioning Manager. $100,000 – 110,000 My client is leading wind turbine manufacturer with an outstanding global reputation. They are renowned for their quality products and their attentio...
|Salary Details:||EU60 - EU80 per annum|
|Job Categories:||Biofuels and Bioenergy Jobs|
Quality Control & Commissioning Department Manager, North West Germany, €60,000 - €80,000k.
My client is a global, fast-growing public company in the BioEnergy sector
My client is seeking a highly qualified, talented, creative, hard-working and ambitious person to join their team of just under 200 people.
• ,Check the quality of construction work following the installation of a Biogas plant.
• ,Identify faults and in-completions and correct and complete them where necessary.
• ,Commission the plant and start-up the electricity production.
• ,Train the customer and the customer´s staff in the operation of the plant.
• ,Provide the customer with all the manual and relevant documentation for the operation of the plant.
• ,Leave a happy and satisfied customer.
• ,Manage a team of 8 to 12 people.
• ,A degree in engineering.
• ,Extensive experience in construction/engineering/technical work.
• ,Excellent leadership qualities.
• ,Experience in the biogas realm – an advantage.
• ,An ability to be handed down goals and work independently to produce results.
• ,Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• ,Fluent in English (speaking and writing). A knowledge of German – an advantage.
• ,Likes to work in an international intercultural working environment.
• ,Ready to travel when necessary.
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to apply.a33hoiv0qv@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.