Quality Control & Commissioning Department Manager - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 30-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Operational Controller 9 days ago
Salary band: Any
Purpose of Role As Operational Controller, you will be based in our Renewables Operational Control Centre in Glasgow. You will work as part of a highly motivated 24/7 team responsible for the safe ...
Lead Control & Protection Design Engineer 22 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Responsible for the development of pre-contract design and delivery of projects by leading the technical aspects of Network & Plant Protection Systems, Network Automation and Substation Control...
Quality man`ager 22 days ago
Salary band: Any
Job Title: Quality Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: Competitive Location: South East Consultant: Nathalie George Reference: QMNG The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company are currently ...
Project Controller 10 days ago
This industry-leading solar developer requires an experienced Project Controller to join their team located in Central London. The Project Controller will be involved with several construction proj...
|Salary Details:||EU60 - EU80 per annum|
|Job Categories:||Biofuels and Bioenergy Jobs|
Quality Control & Commissioning Department Manager, North West Germany, €60,000 - €80,000k.
My client is a global, fast-growing public company in the BioEnergy sector
My client is seeking a highly qualified, talented, creative, hard-working and ambitious person to join their team of just under 200 people.
• ,Check the quality of construction work following the installation of a Biogas plant.
• ,Identify faults and in-completions and correct and complete them where necessary.
• ,Commission the plant and start-up the electricity production.
• ,Train the customer and the customer´s staff in the operation of the plant.
• ,Provide the customer with all the manual and relevant documentation for the operation of the plant.
• ,Leave a happy and satisfied customer.
• ,Manage a team of 8 to 12 people.
• ,A degree in engineering.
• ,Extensive experience in construction/engineering/technical work.
• ,Excellent leadership qualities.
• ,Experience in the biogas realm – an advantage.
• ,An ability to be handed down goals and work independently to produce results.
• ,Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• ,Fluent in English (speaking and writing). A knowledge of German – an advantage.
• ,Likes to work in an international intercultural working environment.
• ,Ready to travel when necessary.
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to apply.a33hoiv0qv@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.