Quality Control & Commissioning Department Manager - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 30-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Commissioning Engineer - YEDL & NEDL 10 months ago
North East, Yorkshire, Humberside
My client is a leading power engineering company who deal across the high voltage market, they currently specialise in working across a variety of sectors including renewable generation schemes, gr...
East Anglia, Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire
This company design, build and commission sustainable energy Anaerobic Digestion plants across the UK. They are seeking a Mechanical Commissioning Technician for Anaerobic Digestion and CHP mainten...
Commissioning Engineer - Biomass Boilers Yesterday
A Commissioning Engineer, Biomass Engineer is required in the South East for a well-established biomass boiler company. My client is looking for an electrical bias commissioning engineer who is abl...
A Commissioning Engineer, Biomass Engineer is required in Scotland for a well-established biomass boiler company. My client is looking for an electrical bias commissioning engineer who is able to a...
Quality Control & Commissioning Department Manager, North West Germany, €60,000 - €80,000k.
My client is a global, fast-growing public company in the BioEnergy sector
My client is seeking a highly qualified, talented, creative, hard-working and ambitious person to join their team of just under 200 people.
• ,Check the quality of construction work following the installation of a Biogas plant.
• ,Identify faults and in-completions and correct and complete them where necessary.
• ,Commission the plant and start-up the electricity production.
• ,Train the customer and the customer´s staff in the operation of the plant.
• ,Provide the customer with all the manual and relevant documentation for the operation of the plant.
• ,Leave a happy and satisfied customer.
• ,Manage a team of 8 to 12 people.
• ,A degree in engineering.
• ,Extensive experience in construction/engineering/technical work.
• ,Excellent leadership qualities.
• ,Experience in the biogas realm – an advantage.
• ,An ability to be handed down goals and work independently to produce results.
• ,Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• ,Fluent in English (speaking and writing). A knowledge of German – an advantage.
• ,Likes to work in an international intercultural working environment.
• ,Ready to travel when necessary.
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to , call us on, or visit . No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.