12 months ago
My client is a well established Automotive firm based in Coventry
They are now seeking a Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental manager to join their team on a permanent basis
You will be joining a small team of internal and external consultants who manage my clients quality accreditation's
Purpose of Role
To provide Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental advice at all levels of the business.
Develop and implement health and safety policies and procedures within the business.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Reviewing and updating existing H&S policies and procedures in line with legislation and corporate objectives
- Report H&S statistics to Corporate.
- Develop and manage audit and risk assessment process
- Set out H&S targets and provide feedback to the management team
- Chairing regular H&S review and steering group meetings
- Developing H&S training programmes, modules and workshops as required.
- Responsible and accountable for the H&S of employees and housekeeping within area
- Responsible for adhering to health and safety management system
- Develop annual budgets, maintains and promotes cost reduction and waste elimination actions within department
- Line management responsibility including application of attendance and disciplinary procedures in line with company policies.
- Ability to remain composed during busy periods
- Operate to the highest corporate and personal integrity levels
Education & Training
* Qualified to degree level (Or equivalent) in engineering/production management
* NEBOSH certificate
* H&S Diploma or equivalent (Desirable).
* Knowledge of TS1694, ISO4001, IS08001
* Have Auditor experience
> Proven track record in managing Health, Safety, Quality and environmental activities within a manufacturing environment.
> Worked at a senior level with influences on business directions and decisions
> Key skills PC Skills - Microsoft Office package
> Must be well organised, able to plan own work and self start and manage others.
> Ability to influence behaviours, good persuasive skills
> Proven experience in solving problems and establishing creative solutions
> Strong communicator with good analytical skills
> Lead by example
> Full Driving Licence
Salary: Negotiable, dependant on experience
4 months ago
only 23 days until close
4 days ago
only 24 days until close