Quality Manager - Germany - EU60,000 + bonus - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 17-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Gas Compliance Project Manager 27 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Title: Gas Compliance Project Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £26,000-32,000 Location: Stroud Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference: PM10 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is wo...
Sustainabilty Project Manager 24 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Their work includes all aspects of the infrastructure necessary for their successful operation. The London based Sustainability team sits at the heart of their Buildings and Infrastructure unit, ye...
Senior Asset Manager 20 days ago
Senior Asset Manager Required !! Highly reputable renewable energy company require a Senior Asset Manager for their London office.Applicants must have experience in the back end asset management of...
Key Account Manager (Technical Sales) 19 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
Key Account Manager (Technical Sales) Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to :100,000 (depending on experience) Location: Home based with travel across Germany Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: KEA113 The ro...
Senior Project Manager - Europe 7 days ago
Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking a Senior Project Manager from a renowned company within the power generation industry. Examples include Alstom, GE, Wartsila etc. The client is an internatio...
|Salary band:||£60k - £70k|
|Salary Details:||EU55000 - EU65000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
My client is a well established and leading German manufacturer specialized in solar market. They produce thin film solar cells and modules and they stand out against other companies due to their entrepreneurial and innovative production of plastic films combining the latest technology. Due to their continuous grow, they are looking to hire a Quality Manager to be based in Leipzig who will be responsible for quality control and HSE compliance.
My client is looking for an experienced engineer with expertise and experience in the manufacturing of PV modules. This is an exceptional opportunity to take a senior position within an already established leading and dynamic organisation who have an aggressive ambition to be market leaders.
• ,HSE compliance, processing and implementation of relevant policies and procedures at work
• ,Implementation of all quality management measures in accordance with relevant regulations (DIN / ISO)
• ,Planning, implementation and monitoring of processes and procedures for quality assurance in the areas of Development, production, product management and project management
• ,Planning and coordination of certification of products and production lines
• ,Responsible for customer service in all aspects related to quality
• ,Risks assessment
• ,Control of other regulatory requirements in the area of waste disposal and environmental protection
• ,Control and organization of occupational health examinations of employees
• ,Training, support and application of quality techniques and methodologies
• ,Participation in the creation and release of technical documentation and creation of a quality manual
• ,BSc in Mathematics, Sciences or Engineering
• ,5 years of experience in the solar PV industry, in similar role
• ,In-depth knowledge of and familiarity with methods of quality management
• ,ISO 9001 certification
• ,HSE experience
• ,Fluent in both German and English
• ,Analytical, process-oriented and innovative thinking, proactive and strong implementation actions
• ,High level of initiative, flexibility and assertiveness
Key Skills: solar, PV, modules, management, quality, production, Germany, German, ISO 9001, manufacturer, thin film, HSE
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to apply@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.