6 months ago
Company - Leading National Car dealership and service provider are currently seeking a professional health and Safety person to cover the South West. Ideally based commutable to Cardiff or Bristol areas.
You will develop and implement Health and Safety across their large and complex sites.
Your role will include
- Site champion for Health, Safety and Environment covering circa 12 main sites
- Design, manage and Implement effective health and safety management systems across the network.
- Conduct Health and Safety audits, and put into place regular checking systems
- Manage site risk management documentation and detailed KPI reporting
- Implement and deliver Health and Safety inductions to all current and new staff.
- Identifying staff Health and Safety training requirements and organise or deliver what is necessary.
- Lead and support on accident investigations and implement accident protocols where needed.
Ideally you will already have a Nebosh Diploma or NVQ Level 4 Occupational H&S or alternatively you will hold a Nebosh Certificate with experience and have the desire to achieve one of the above qualifications in the short term.
You will have:
Experience of working on a multi site basis.
Experience of working within a customer facing environment couples with a technical biase. Any experience in workshops, garages, service centres would be of great advantage.
Most importantly you will have excellent communication skills, able to engage, persuade and influence at all levels of business.
Whilst already established as a major UK corporate there are plans in place to grow further with plenty of other long term career opportunities