Regional Manager Power - Energy Manpower
This job expired on 14-05-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Development Manager 28 days ago
This industry leading solar renewables developer seeks a Development Manager to join their Business Development Department located in Central London. The Development Manager will report directly to...
Reservoir Geophysicist 28 days ago
Salary band: £100k +
The Job Role: To perform geophysical studies to assure the integration, analysis and interpretation of geophysical data including well data to technically support the definition of the reservoir m...
Operations Manager : Virtual Power Plant 23 days ago
Salary band: Any
Job Title: Operations Manager : Virtual Power Plant Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to :85,000 Location: Western Germany with international travel Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: VPP34 The Organisat...
Contracts Manager - Mechanical Services 23 days ago
Bristol, Gloucester, Swindon
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Contracts Manager is required for an excellent mechanical contractor based in the South West of England. The successful Contracts Manager will have a proven background in the delivery of mechanical...
|Job Categories:||Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Jobs|
Lead project team including sub-contractors/suppliers to ensure customer and company satisfication.
Execute strategies devised by power systems Director to increase sales and manage customer key account effectively.
- First point of contact for all technical and onsite requirements in regard to power system requests
- Support and drive our clients quality process.
- Provide status reports and support the pre-sales team
- Liaise with Account Managers to ensure credit lines/sales terms/ pricing margins are adhered to
- Analyse and follow up quote reports to increase orders and profit margins
- Analyse order reports and liaise accordingly with the Account Managers to ensure deadlines are met