Regional Manager Power - Energy Manpower
This job expired on 14-05-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Renewable Energy Consultant (Associate level) 28 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Job Title: Renewable Energy Consultant (Associate level) Job Type: Permanent Salary: £30,000 : 40,000 Location: South West England or Scotland Consultant: Nick Gillison Reference: REC:NG The Organ...
Lead Energy Solutions Manager 27 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Job Summary:Our client is a leading energy services company, seeking to appoint an Energy Technical Solutions Manager to work in their expanding London team.The successful candidate will have an ex...
Development Manager, Beijing 4 days ago
Salary band: Any
Category = Solar Power Business Development Manager My client is a global manufacturer and distributor of high quality photovoltaic (PV) modules. They are currently looking for a busi...
Scotland, Aberdeenshire, Dundee
HOTHOUSE ENERGY is a truly unique Renewable Energy business that saw 200% growth last year. This is an excellent opportunity for a B2B professional to join an expanding company in this growth area....
|Job Categories:||Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Jobs|
Lead project team including sub-contractors/suppliers to ensure customer and company satisfication.
Execute strategies devised by power systems Director to increase sales and manage customer key account effectively.
- First point of contact for all technical and onsite requirements in regard to power system requests
- Support and drive our clients quality process.
- Provide status reports and support the pre-sales team
- Liaise with Account Managers to ensure credit lines/sales terms/ pricing margins are adhered to
- Analyse and follow up quote reports to increase orders and profit margins
- Analyse order reports and liaise accordingly with the Account Managers to ensure deadlines are met