Regional Manager Power - Energy Manpower
This job expired on 14-05-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Renewable Energy Sales Consultant 24 days ago
Yorkshire, Aberdeenshire, Glasgow
HOTHOUSE ENERGY are a truly unique Renewable Energy business that saw 200% growth last year. We are currently recruiting for Sales people/surveyors to demonstrate and sell our R...
Hydrographic Survey Manager 28 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Job Title: Hydrographic Survey Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £50,000 Location: London Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: HSM:NG The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company are working wit...
Sustainabilty Project Manager 21 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Their work includes all aspects of the infrastructure necessary for their successful operation. The London based Sustainability team sits at the heart of their Buildings and Infrastructure unit, ye...
Senior Asset Manager 17 days ago
Senior Asset Manager Required !! Highly reputable renewable energy company require a Senior Asset Manager for their London office.Applicants must have experience in the back end asset management of...
|Job Categories:||Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Jobs|
Lead project team including sub-contractors/suppliers to ensure customer and company satisfication.
Execute strategies devised by power systems Director to increase sales and manage customer key account effectively.
- First point of contact for all technical and onsite requirements in regard to power system requests
- Support and drive our clients quality process.
- Provide status reports and support the pre-sales team
- Liaise with Account Managers to ensure credit lines/sales terms/ pricing margins are adhered to
- Analyse and follow up quote reports to increase orders and profit margins
- Analyse order reports and liaise accordingly with the Account Managers to ensure deadlines are met