Regional Manager Power - Energy Manpower
This job expired on 14-05-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Technical Manager - Solar Farm 23 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Our client is growing renewable energy company with a specialist focus on Solar PV projects. They focus on both commercial and residential installations and have a number of large projects in opera...
Procurement Manager 24 days ago
My client, who is a leading operator in renewable energy, are searching for an experienced Procurement Manager to join their growing organisation. A proven track record in the industry, and a tech...
Technical Manager 17 days ago
Manchester, Oldham, Hyde
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Technical Manager is required for a heating company based in Manchester. The successful Technical Manager will have a strong technical knowledge within the heating sector and have previously manage...
Connections Project Manager (Energy) 16 days ago
Salary band: Any
The Client: The Green Recruitment Company is excited to be working with an energy company offering consultancy within the industries of energy procurement, new connections and sustainable technolog...
|Job Categories:||Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Jobs|
Lead project team including sub-contractors/suppliers to ensure customer and company satisfication.
Execute strategies devised by power systems Director to increase sales and manage customer key account effectively.
- First point of contact for all technical and onsite requirements in regard to power system requests
- Support and drive our clients quality process.
- Provide status reports and support the pre-sales team
- Liaise with Account Managers to ensure credit lines/sales terms/ pricing margins are adhered to
- Analyse and follow up quote reports to increase orders and profit margins
- Analyse order reports and liaise accordingly with the Account Managers to ensure deadlines are met