Regional Manager Power - Energy Manpower
This job expired on 14-05-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Project Site Manager – Anaerobic Digestion 5 days ago
Norwich, Ipswich, Bedford
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking to recruit a Project site Manager for a Principal Contractor that specialises in the design and construction of AD (Anaerobic Digestion) facilities...
Contaminated Land Project Manager 25 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Title: Project Manager Industry Sector: Ground Engineering, Environmental, Geoenvironmental Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to £30,000 Site/Office Location: South-East Regional Coverage: South-...
Technical Project Manager 5 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Technical Project Manager – London, UK £40000- £60000 + Benefits. The company, an Independent Power Producer (IPP) who finance, develop, construct and operate their own solar PV p...
Photovoltaic (PV) Design and Projects Engineer Solar Design Engineer/Director (MW Solar Projects) – Renewables 4 days ago
East Midlands, West Midlands, Scotland
Company Brief: &nb...
|Job Categories:||Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Jobs|
Lead project team including sub-contractors/suppliers to ensure customer and company satisfication.
Execute strategies devised by power systems Director to increase sales and manage customer key account effectively.
- First point of contact for all technical and onsite requirements in regard to power system requests
- Support and drive our clients quality process.
- Provide status reports and support the pre-sales team
- Liaise with Account Managers to ensure credit lines/sales terms/ pricing margins are adhered to
- Analyse and follow up quote reports to increase orders and profit margins
- Analyse order reports and liaise accordingly with the Account Managers to ensure deadlines are met