Regional Manager - Solar PV & Heat Pumps - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 31-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Area Sales Manager - Heat Pumps, Solar Thermal 16 days ago
Bath, , Bridgwater,
Area Sales Manager required with a sales background in underfloor heating (UFH), Heat Pumps or Solar Thermal. My client is seeking an experience Sales Manager in the area of Bristol, Bath, Swindon ...
Slough, Guildford, Farnborough
Area Sales Manager required with a sales background in underfloor heating (UFH), Heat Pumps or Solar Thermal. My client is seeking an experience Sales Manager in the South Central region to cover E...
Regional Sales Manager 5 days ago
Role: Regional Sales Manager - Anaerobic DigestionLocation: England or ScotlandSalary: £45,000 - £60,000 + bonus + car. Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Regional Sales Manager fo...
Project Manager - Solar PV 14 days ago
Our client is a major international technical advisor in large scale Solar PV. They are looking to hire a Project Engineer / Project Manager to be based in their Madrid office. This candidate will...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||£40,000 - £50,000|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
Regional Manager - Solar PV & Heat Pumps
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 Plus Bonus
Location: Midlands (Birmingham)
Consultant: Toby Day
Our client is an established RE installer working in rural, public sector and domestic RE installations. They design, supply and install Solar PV, Solar Thermal, Wind Turbines and Heat Pump systems.
They are seeking a regional manager to run their new office in the Midlands. They are looking for someone who is experienced in resource scheduling, project and process management, to manage the West Midlands based office for installation projects for domestic properties, agricultural buildings and commercial sites. Experience in Solar and Heat Pumps are necessary.
- Manage the process of taking confirmed installation orders through to commissioning, taking responsibility for customer satisfaction, and project profitability.
- Key user of the ACT CRM/process management tool.
- Maximise profitability by managing and challenging costs, reviewing working patterns, streamlining business processes and ensuring installation staff are motivated and efficiently utilised.
- Report on project profitability compared to budget and work with the finance team to assist in the correct accounting of projects spanning month end.
- Ensure projects are efficiently staged, by working with the sales, supply chain, engineering and finance departments to reduce the time frame between the initial enquiry through to customer payment.
- Take on contracting business from agreement of heads of terms to ensure agreed contracts are favourable and ultimately deliverable.
- Front customer service issues, and ensure snagging is resolved on a timely and cost effective basis.
- Full management of, and responsibility for the South west based contract managers and installation staff
- Reporting to the main board of Directors, providing real time information to include rolling sales and resource forecasts.
- Close working with Business Managers, Sales, Engineering, Supply chain and Finance Departments.
- Office based with some requirement to visit customer sites
- Excellent Communicator
- Team Player
- Strong Management
- Seeks Responsibility
- Good Microsoft
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: