Regional Manager - Solar PV & Heat Pumps - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 31-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Project Manager 14 days ago
West Midlands, Birmingham
NO AGENCIES juwi is one of the world’s leading enterprises in the renewable energy sector. Since 1996 juwi has been designing, building, financing and operating plants that harness renewable...
Technical Manager 21 days ago
Manchester, Oldham, Hyde
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Technical Manager is required for a heating company based in Manchester. The successful Technical Manager will have a strong technical knowledge within the heating sector and have previously manage...
Salary band: £10k - £15k
My exclusive client are undertaking there first major project in the UK and are looking for an experienced Mechanical Site Manager to oversee the installation/construction of the plant on a new-bui...
Sales Manager - Solar PV 20 days ago
Birmingham, Coventry, Oxford
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Solar Sales Manager, Business Development Manager is required for a commercial solar energy company. The ideal Sales Manager will have a proven sales background, preferably with renewable energy sy...
Electrician (Heat Pumps) 19 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Great opportunity to join a fast-growing renewable energy installer who design supply and install air, ground and water source heat pumps. Based in Kidderminster you will be part of an installation...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||£40,000 - £50,000|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
Regional Manager - Solar PV & Heat Pumps
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 Plus Bonus
Location: Midlands (Birmingham)
Consultant: Toby Day
Our client is an established RE installer working in rural, public sector and domestic RE installations. They design, supply and install Solar PV, Solar Thermal, Wind Turbines and Heat Pump systems.
They are seeking a regional manager to run their new office in the Midlands. They are looking for someone who is experienced in resource scheduling, project and process management, to manage the West Midlands based office for installation projects for domestic properties, agricultural buildings and commercial sites. Experience in Solar and Heat Pumps are necessary.
- Manage the process of taking confirmed installation orders through to commissioning, taking responsibility for customer satisfaction, and project profitability.
- Key user of the ACT CRM/process management tool.
- Maximise profitability by managing and challenging costs, reviewing working patterns, streamlining business processes and ensuring installation staff are motivated and efficiently utilised.
- Report on project profitability compared to budget and work with the finance team to assist in the correct accounting of projects spanning month end.
- Ensure projects are efficiently staged, by working with the sales, supply chain, engineering and finance departments to reduce the time frame between the initial enquiry through to customer payment.
- Take on contracting business from agreement of heads of terms to ensure agreed contracts are favourable and ultimately deliverable.
- Front customer service issues, and ensure snagging is resolved on a timely and cost effective basis.
- Full management of, and responsibility for the South west based contract managers and installation staff
- Reporting to the main board of Directors, providing real time information to include rolling sales and resource forecasts.
- Close working with Business Managers, Sales, Engineering, Supply chain and Finance Departments.
- Office based with some requirement to visit customer sites
- Excellent Communicator
- Team Player
- Strong Management
- Seeks Responsibility
- Good Microsoft
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: