Regional Manager - Solar PV & Heat Pumps - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 31-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Solar Engineer 25 days ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
Job Title: Solar PV Engineer Job Type: Permanent Salary: 21.000-25.000 euros Location: Madrid, Spain Consultant: Marta Corral The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is working alongside...
Purchasing Manager 5 days ago
West Midlands (County)
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Purchasing Manager to develop, manage, monitor and implement waste and recycling supplier procurement. Within this role you will be expected to a...
Procurement & Logistics Assistant - Solar 8 days ago
Salary band: Any
Viridium Associates are looking for a Procurement & Logistics Assistant to join one of our major clients. The project will be based in Jordan on a 10 month contract basis but extensions are lik...
B2B Renewable Energy Executive 5 days ago
Scotland, Aberdeenshire, Dundee
HOTHOUSE ENERGY is a truly unique Renewable Energy business that saw 200% growth last year. This is an excellent opportunity for a B2B professional to join an expanding company in this growth area....
Renewables & Innovation Manager 4 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Retail Energy Supplier – West Midlands Immediate start will require car to travel Description A small growing innovative energy company is looking to recruit an experienced Innovation and R...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||£40,000 - £50,000|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
Regional Manager - Solar PV & Heat Pumps
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 Plus Bonus
Location: Midlands (Birmingham)
Consultant: Toby Day
Our client is an established RE installer working in rural, public sector and domestic RE installations. They design, supply and install Solar PV, Solar Thermal, Wind Turbines and Heat Pump systems.
They are seeking a regional manager to run their new office in the Midlands. They are looking for someone who is experienced in resource scheduling, project and process management, to manage the West Midlands based office for installation projects for domestic properties, agricultural buildings and commercial sites. Experience in Solar and Heat Pumps are necessary.
- Manage the process of taking confirmed installation orders through to commissioning, taking responsibility for customer satisfaction, and project profitability.
- Key user of the ACT CRM/process management tool.
- Maximise profitability by managing and challenging costs, reviewing working patterns, streamlining business processes and ensuring installation staff are motivated and efficiently utilised.
- Report on project profitability compared to budget and work with the finance team to assist in the correct accounting of projects spanning month end.
- Ensure projects are efficiently staged, by working with the sales, supply chain, engineering and finance departments to reduce the time frame between the initial enquiry through to customer payment.
- Take on contracting business from agreement of heads of terms to ensure agreed contracts are favourable and ultimately deliverable.
- Front customer service issues, and ensure snagging is resolved on a timely and cost effective basis.
- Full management of, and responsibility for the South west based contract managers and installation staff
- Reporting to the main board of Directors, providing real time information to include rolling sales and resource forecasts.
- Close working with Business Managers, Sales, Engineering, Supply chain and Finance Departments.
- Office based with some requirement to visit customer sites
- Excellent Communicator
- Team Player
- Strong Management
- Seeks Responsibility
- Good Microsoft
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: