Regional Manager - Solar PV & Heat Pumps - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 31-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Development Manager 24 days ago
This industry leading solar renewables developer seeks a Development Manager to join their Business Development Department located in Central London. The Development Manager will report directly to...
Operations Manager : Virtual Power Plant 19 days ago
Salary band: Any
Job Title: Operations Manager : Virtual Power Plant Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to :85,000 Location: Western Germany with international travel Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: VPP34 The Organisat...
Contracts Manager - Mechanical Services 19 days ago
Bristol, Gloucester, Swindon
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Contracts Manager is required for an excellent mechanical contractor based in the South West of England. The successful Contracts Manager will have a proven background in the delivery of mechanical...
Technical Design Manager 17 days ago
West Midlands (County)
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Job Title: Technical Design Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: Circa £40,000 Location: West Midlands Consultant: Rachael Farmer Reference: RFTM23 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Compa...
Engineering Manager - Energy 12 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Engineering Manager, Permanent, £45K dependent on experience, based in Staffordshire A leading British manufacturer of biomass boiler systems are looking to take on board an experienced Engineering...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||£40,000 - £50,000|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
Regional Manager - Solar PV & Heat Pumps
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 Plus Bonus
Location: Midlands (Birmingham)
Consultant: Toby Day
Our client is an established RE installer working in rural, public sector and domestic RE installations. They design, supply and install Solar PV, Solar Thermal, Wind Turbines and Heat Pump systems.
They are seeking a regional manager to run their new office in the Midlands. They are looking for someone who is experienced in resource scheduling, project and process management, to manage the West Midlands based office for installation projects for domestic properties, agricultural buildings and commercial sites. Experience in Solar and Heat Pumps are necessary.
- Manage the process of taking confirmed installation orders through to commissioning, taking responsibility for customer satisfaction, and project profitability.
- Key user of the ACT CRM/process management tool.
- Maximise profitability by managing and challenging costs, reviewing working patterns, streamlining business processes and ensuring installation staff are motivated and efficiently utilised.
- Report on project profitability compared to budget and work with the finance team to assist in the correct accounting of projects spanning month end.
- Ensure projects are efficiently staged, by working with the sales, supply chain, engineering and finance departments to reduce the time frame between the initial enquiry through to customer payment.
- Take on contracting business from agreement of heads of terms to ensure agreed contracts are favourable and ultimately deliverable.
- Front customer service issues, and ensure snagging is resolved on a timely and cost effective basis.
- Full management of, and responsibility for the South west based contract managers and installation staff
- Reporting to the main board of Directors, providing real time information to include rolling sales and resource forecasts.
- Close working with Business Managers, Sales, Engineering, Supply chain and Finance Departments.
- Office based with some requirement to visit customer sites
- Excellent Communicator
- Team Player
- Strong Management
- Seeks Responsibility
- Good Microsoft
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: