Regional Technical Sales and Marketing Manager - EarthStr
This job expired on 09-05-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Regional Business Development Manager, Singapore about 1 month ago
Salary band: Any
Regional Business Development Manager - Singapore - (120,000-180,000 SGD per annum + Bonus) My client is a global MNC offering products and services to optimize and increase efficiency for Power p...
Senior Business Development Manager 25 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Senior Business Development Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £50,000 + Excellent Benefits Location: South East Consultant: Tim Hall Reference: SBDM-SE The Client: The Green Recruitment Compa...
Sales Executive 25 days ago
South East, West Sussex
SeaRoc provides specialist products and services, primarily to the Offshore Renewable Energy Sector. We offer our clients marine, engineering, QHSE and GIS data management expertise together&n...
Operations and Maintenance Technician 22 days ago
This industry leading solar renewables developer requires a Operations and Maintenance Technician to join their team located in Cornwall. This person will report directly to the Site Manager and is...
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
Our Client - A leading global Solar PV manufacturer and project developer delivering power solutions to the commercial, residential and utility market.
Job Description - In this role you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process.
- Working in conjunction with the Sales and Marketing team, Asia Pacific as the key technical advisor and product advocate for the company's products.
- Recruitment and technical support engineer and QA Engineer
Sales Engineering Support to the company's customers & partners in Japan
- Sales Product Management Support
o Convey customer requirements to Product Management team
o Responsible for delivery of product demonstrations and positioning
o Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Sales Product Development Support
- Provide product development in terms of customized solutions to partners / customers.
- Bid Management Support (work with RSM, SE, GM, Marketing, Legal, Finance, etc)
- Provide response to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Technical Support (work with Marketing Manager building local collateral)
- Provide technical expertise for creating and updating product literature in Japanese
- Product Translated Warranties, Certifications and Test Reports in Japanese
- Localized Product Data Sheets QA Reports
- Develop/Deliver Japan Product / Sales Training
o Articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users
o Identify all technical issues of new customers to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
o Establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle through product training, technical support etc.
- Customer contact on claims and claim processing.
- Part of PSM network for regular alignment on product/market topics, competence exchange, communication on ongoing technical updates / product change notifications
Candidate Requirements -
- Degree in Engineering or System Engineering, or eqv.
- More than 5 years' experience in Customer Services Technical role
- Minimum 3-4 years in PV, Electronics, Structural Engineering, or Semiconductor industries
- Strong technical / engineering background
- Electrical or System Engineering Background
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Able to work effectively in multi-functional task forces and communication in English with Regional Technical and Product management
- Fluency in English and Japanese language
EarthStream is a specialist global recruiting business dedicated to the energy, resources & environment sectors that is uniquely positioned to understand the interplay and increasing convergence between these sectors. We specialize exclusively in the energy, resources and environment sectors with our capability in providing staff across a range of technical, engineering, scientific and commercial disciplines. The recruiters in each of our industry specific divisions understand the unique skills and requirements of each vertical sector and where to find the best people in that field. With operations in five continents we have the coverage and experience to service our clients and candidates anywhere in the world.