Renewable Energy Market Analyst - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 15-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Business Analyst - Renewable Energy 12 days ago
Business Analyst - Renewable Energy Job Type: Permanent Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 Location: Leicester Consultant: Toby Day The Company: Our client is an established RE service provider working in r...
Renewables Sales Surveyor 27 days ago
Sales Surveyor, Renewables Surveyor required in North Yorkshire to concentrate on the sales of renewables to home owners (B2C Sales) in the North East, this will cover solar PV, heat pumps, biomass...
CAD Operator - Renewable 12 days ago
CAD Operator - Renewable Job Type: Permanent Salary: £20,000 - £28,000 flexible on experience Location: Milton Keynes Consultant: Toby Day Reference: CADOR-TD The Role: Our client is looking ...
PR and Communications Assistant - Renewables 12 days ago
PR and Communications Assistant : Renewable Energy Job Type: Permanent Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 Location: Scotland Consultant: Sarah Chandler The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is ...
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 DoE
Location: Wiltshire, UK
Consultant: Sarah Chandler
The Green Recruitment Company is representing a leading organisation in the European energy market, a trading organisation which deals with the supply of raw materials for energy consumption to UK and European power plants.
The company are currently looking for an experienced market analyst familiar with energy material trading and economic modelling. The successful candidate will have a working knowledge of the UK Biomass market and will be responsible for developing short and long term forecasts of market changes.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Produce price forecasts predominantly for the biomass market
- Database maintenance with price forecasting
- Provide general support for the trading desk
- Implementing and modelling sustainability criteria
- Create models for the wood pellet market
- Broadcasting results to a range of stakeholders
Experience and skills:
- Must hold a degree in Economics, Engineering or related
- Good working knowledge of Biomass for energy materials
- 3+ years’ experience in the energy industry
- Strong statistical and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of economic modelling
- Outstanding process simplification skills
- High level of skill with Microsoft Excel and Access
- Fluent English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+ / +
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||£40000 - £50000 Per Annum depending on experience|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Biofuels and Bioenergy Jobs|