Renewable Energy Market Analyst - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 15-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
O&M Technical Manager 25 days ago
My client is a leading provider of renewable energy who have the largest portfolio of Solar Assets in the UK. They are in line to double their operating capacity of ground mounted solar by the end ...
Business Development Manager 24 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Title: Business Development Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £25-35,000 DOE Location: Home based- North travel Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference: BDMN The Organisation: The Green Recruitmen...
Design Manager 5 days ago
Bristol, Plymouth, Newport
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Design Manager who has a track record of motivating teams, as well as proven management and leadership skills. You will be equipped with the nece...
Planning and Development Manager 9 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Luminous Energy Ltd is a growing solar developer based in the south west seeking to expand their development team with the appointment of a Planning and Development Manager to be responsible for th...
HSQE Manager 3 days ago
Northamptonshire, Surrey, Swindon
Salary band: £80k - £90k
Great opportunity to join this unique engineering business at the forefront of their industry. They are looking for someone to head the HSQE for their COMAH controlled facilities across the UK Thi...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||£40000 - £50000 Per Annum depending on experience|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Biofuels and Bioenergy Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 DoE
Location: Wiltshire, UK
Consultant: Sarah Chandler
The Green Recruitment Company is representing a leading organisation in the European energy market, a trading organisation which deals with the supply of raw materials for energy consumption to UK and European power plants.
The company are currently looking for an experienced market analyst familiar with energy material trading and economic modelling. The successful candidate will have a working knowledge of the UK Biomass market and will be responsible for developing short and long term forecasts of market changes.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Produce price forecasts predominantly for the biomass market
- Database maintenance with price forecasting
- Provide general support for the trading desk
- Implementing and modelling sustainability criteria
- Create models for the wood pellet market
- Broadcasting results to a range of stakeholders
Experience and skills:
- Must hold a degree in Economics, Engineering or related
- Good working knowledge of Biomass for energy materials
- 3+ years’ experience in the energy industry
- Strong statistical and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of economic modelling
- Outstanding process simplification skills
- High level of skill with Microsoft Excel and Access
- Fluent English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+ / +