Renewable Energy Market Analyst - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 15-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Project Engineer 4 days ago
Oxfordshire, Milton Keynes, Reading
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking a Project Engineer for a global market leader in Energy from Waste and related consultancy services, working for both private and public sector clients. The ...
Senior Energy Engineer 25 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Job Title: Senior Energy Engineer Job Type: Permanent, Full Time Salary: up to £37,000 Location: Swindon Consultant: Tom Wood Reference: EE0PLW4 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company are...
Contracts Manager - Mechanical Services 24 days ago
Bristol, Gloucester, Swindon
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Contracts Manager is required for an excellent mechanical contractor based in the South West of England. The successful Contracts Manager will have a proven background in the delivery of mechanical...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 23 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
Energy Sales Co-ordinator 23 days ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
Job Title: Energy Sales Co-ordinator Job Type: Permanent Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 Location: Central London Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: ESDC3456 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company are...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||£40000 - £50000 Per Annum depending on experience|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Biofuels and Bioenergy Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 DoE
Location: Wiltshire, UK
Consultant: Sarah Chandler
The Green Recruitment Company is representing a leading organisation in the European energy market, a trading organisation which deals with the supply of raw materials for energy consumption to UK and European power plants.
The company are currently looking for an experienced market analyst familiar with energy material trading and economic modelling. The successful candidate will have a working knowledge of the UK Biomass market and will be responsible for developing short and long term forecasts of market changes.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Produce price forecasts predominantly for the biomass market
- Database maintenance with price forecasting
- Provide general support for the trading desk
- Implementing and modelling sustainability criteria
- Create models for the wood pellet market
- Broadcasting results to a range of stakeholders
Experience and skills:
- Must hold a degree in Economics, Engineering or related
- Good working knowledge of Biomass for energy materials
- 3+ years’ experience in the energy industry
- Strong statistical and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of economic modelling
- Outstanding process simplification skills
- High level of skill with Microsoft Excel and Access
- Fluent English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+ / +