Renewable Energy Market Analyst - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 15-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Senior Electrical Engineer 3 days ago
South West, Bristol, Cardiff
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer for a leading international EPC Contractor. As a principal member to the design team, the primary purpose of this post...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 28 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
Grid Design Manager 27 days ago
This industry-leading solar renewables developer requires an experienced Grid Design Manager to join their team in their Central London offices. The successful candidate will have at least 3 years ...
Commercial Engineer 24 days ago
Salary band: Any
Job Type: Commercial Engineer Salary: 27.000-30.000 Pounds Location: Exeter, Devon Consultant: Marta Corral The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is working a very important Spanish c...
Renewable Energy Consultant 20 days ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
Wardell Armstrong LLP is seeking two renewable energy consultants to fill vacancies in Truro and Newcastle Upon Tyne. Candidates should ideally be graduates or have a post graduate qualification in...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||£40000 - £50000 Per Annum depending on experience|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Biofuels and Bioenergy Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 DoE
Location: Wiltshire, UK
Consultant: Sarah Chandler
The Green Recruitment Company is representing a leading organisation in the European energy market, a trading organisation which deals with the supply of raw materials for energy consumption to UK and European power plants.
The company are currently looking for an experienced market analyst familiar with energy material trading and economic modelling. The successful candidate will have a working knowledge of the UK Biomass market and will be responsible for developing short and long term forecasts of market changes.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Produce price forecasts predominantly for the biomass market
- Database maintenance with price forecasting
- Provide general support for the trading desk
- Implementing and modelling sustainability criteria
- Create models for the wood pellet market
- Broadcasting results to a range of stakeholders
Experience and skills:
- Must hold a degree in Economics, Engineering or related
- Good working knowledge of Biomass for energy materials
- 3+ years’ experience in the energy industry
- Strong statistical and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of economic modelling
- Outstanding process simplification skills
- High level of skill with Microsoft Excel and Access
- Fluent English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+ / +