Renewable Energy Market Analyst - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 15-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Senior Energy Engineer - Decentralised Energy 27 days ago
Job Summary: This vacancy is for a chartered engineer who will be involved directly with the technical delivery of district heating, renewable energy generation and CHP plants for a range of publi...
London, South East
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Business Development Manager (Electricity and Gas) Salary: up to £50,000 with bonus including company car Job Type: Permanent Location: Home based with travel across the South East Consultant: Tim...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 19 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
Civil Design Engineer. Chicago / LA. USA. 6 days ago
Salary band: Any
Civil Design Engineer. Chicago / LA/ Home based. USA. (Competitive package) My client is a leading solar energy EPC who specialize in commercial rooftop projects, an area in which they have ...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||£40000 - £50000 Per Annum depending on experience|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Biofuels and Bioenergy Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 DoE
Location: Wiltshire, UK
Consultant: Sarah Chandler
The Green Recruitment Company is representing a leading organisation in the European energy market, a trading organisation which deals with the supply of raw materials for energy consumption to UK and European power plants.
The company are currently looking for an experienced market analyst familiar with energy material trading and economic modelling. The successful candidate will have a working knowledge of the UK Biomass market and will be responsible for developing short and long term forecasts of market changes.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Produce price forecasts predominantly for the biomass market
- Database maintenance with price forecasting
- Provide general support for the trading desk
- Implementing and modelling sustainability criteria
- Create models for the wood pellet market
- Broadcasting results to a range of stakeholders
Experience and skills:
- Must hold a degree in Economics, Engineering or related
- Good working knowledge of Biomass for energy materials
- 3+ years’ experience in the energy industry
- Strong statistical and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of economic modelling
- Outstanding process simplification skills
- High level of skill with Microsoft Excel and Access
- Fluent English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+ / +