Risk Management Consultant - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 07-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Development Manager 26 days ago
This industry leading solar renewables developer seeks a Development Manager to join their Business Development Department located in Central London. The Development Manager will report directly to...
Operations Manager : Virtual Power Plant 21 days ago
Salary band: Any
Job Title: Operations Manager : Virtual Power Plant Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to :85,000 Location: Western Germany with international travel Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: VPP34 The Organisat...
Contracts Manager - Mechanical Services 21 days ago
Bristol, Gloucester, Swindon
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Contracts Manager is required for an excellent mechanical contractor based in the South West of England. The successful Contracts Manager will have a proven background in the delivery of mechanical...
RTITB Counter Balance FLT Driver / 7.5t transit driverWorkington£Negotiable6 Month contractWe have a number of positions available for counter balance FLT drivers & 7.5t transit van drivers wit...
|Salary band:||£50k - £60k|
|Salary Details:||£60000 Per Annum up to £60,000 (depending on exper|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs|
Salary: up to £60,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Consultant: Tim Hall
The Green Recruitment Company are currently working with one of the UK’s leading Energy Management Consultancies who are looking for a Risk Management Consultant to join their growing team.
Responsible for managing client and portfolio exposure to energy markets through development of strategies and active wholesale trading, and analysing and monitoring positions to ensure that they remain in line with stated policy and strategy.
- Managing client alerts, providing support, advice and interpretation.
- Proactively contacting clients by telephone and regular review meetings to discuss current market conditions, existing exposures and trading strategies.
- Monitor market movements for electricity and related commodities, identify and analyse both underlying fundamental and technical data to help form a strategic view of possible forward market developments.
- Source new and develop relevant market contacts to help improve depth of market knowledge, aid price discovery and inform potential market movements.
- Responsible for the position management of portfolios and client positions.
- Manage client power and gas positions, providing alerts when actions are required and liaising with clients to ensure that declared trading strategy and risk management policy is being applied effectively.
- Support clients directly with their own Risk Management or trading for them with delegated authority.
- Scheduling regular client review meetings, usually at the client premises, presenting to senior members of the client management team.
- Maintain contact with clients to ensure positions and client positions are maintained and updated to reflect the true current market exposures either via quarterly meetings or by providing monthly reports.
- Analyse market data, price history and fundamentals to develop potential trading strategies to support Risk Management clients.
- Support our client’s service offerings in a professional and efficient manner.
Experience and Skills:
- Experience of Trading UK electricity and/or gas
- Knowledge of the UK/European energy markets
- Familiarity with Reuters an advantage
- Excellent client facing communication and presentation skills
- Developed negotiating skills
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- Sufficiently mobile and flexible to travel within the UK
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: