Risk Management Consultant - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 07-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Technical Energy Consultant 23 days ago
North West, Ipswich
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Technical Energy Consultant Job Type: Permanent Salary: £40,000 + company car Location: North West Consultant: Tim Hall Reference: TEC46 Summary Would you like to work within the government’s gro...
Commissioning Manager – Anaerobic Digestion 12 days ago
East Anglia, Peterborough, Norwich
Green Recruitment Solutions are recruiting a Commissioning Manager to join a growing Anaerobic Digestion Company and manage a team of Commissioning Engineers. As well as having overall responsibili...
Energy Account Manager 9 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Title: Account Manager Industry Sector: Energy/Utilities Job Type: Permanent Salary: £25-30,000 DOE Location: Leicestershire Consultant: Aimee Mail Referenc...
Loan Compliance Manager 8 days ago
My client are a leading developer, owner and operator of renewable assets in the UK. They boast an impressive track record of delivering a full turnkey solution to clients in a cost and time effect...
Head of EPC Construction, Solar 5 days ago
Salary band: Any
Head of EPC Construction, Solar $110k - $140k plus bonus & benefits A leading independent developer of utility scale ground-mounted Solar plants in the USA, with one of the largest project pip...
|Salary band:||£50k - £60k|
|Salary Details:||£60000 Per Annum up to £60,000 (depending on exper|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs|
Salary: up to £60,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Consultant: Tim Hall
The Green Recruitment Company are currently working with one of the UK’s leading Energy Management Consultancies who are looking for a Risk Management Consultant to join their growing team.
Responsible for managing client and portfolio exposure to energy markets through development of strategies and active wholesale trading, and analysing and monitoring positions to ensure that they remain in line with stated policy and strategy.
- Managing client alerts, providing support, advice and interpretation.
- Proactively contacting clients by telephone and regular review meetings to discuss current market conditions, existing exposures and trading strategies.
- Monitor market movements for electricity and related commodities, identify and analyse both underlying fundamental and technical data to help form a strategic view of possible forward market developments.
- Source new and develop relevant market contacts to help improve depth of market knowledge, aid price discovery and inform potential market movements.
- Responsible for the position management of portfolios and client positions.
- Manage client power and gas positions, providing alerts when actions are required and liaising with clients to ensure that declared trading strategy and risk management policy is being applied effectively.
- Support clients directly with their own Risk Management or trading for them with delegated authority.
- Scheduling regular client review meetings, usually at the client premises, presenting to senior members of the client management team.
- Maintain contact with clients to ensure positions and client positions are maintained and updated to reflect the true current market exposures either via quarterly meetings or by providing monthly reports.
- Analyse market data, price history and fundamentals to develop potential trading strategies to support Risk Management clients.
- Support our client’s service offerings in a professional and efficient manner.
Experience and Skills:
- Experience of Trading UK electricity and/or gas
- Knowledge of the UK/European energy markets
- Familiarity with Reuters an advantage
- Excellent client facing communication and presentation skills
- Developed negotiating skills
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- Sufficiently mobile and flexible to travel within the UK
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: