over 5 years ago
Sales Coordinator : Wind Energy
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £16k - £20k basic plus benefits
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Consultant: Dominic Wall
Our client is an expanding wind turbine distributor and installer specialising in machines between 100kw : 250kw. This organisation has offices through England and Scotland. They are currently in the process of expanding operations and are looking for an extremely organised coordinator near to their Glasgow office. The
As the sales coordinator you will be required to assist with a number of job functions:
- Deal with incoming customer enquiries.
- Manage leads and prioritise customer requirements accordingly.
- Arrange site visits and coordinate with Sales Director’s diary.
- Meet with prospective customers when required.
- Involvement with office management and documentation control.
- Marketing campaigns and strategy.
- Extremely hard working
- Enthusiastic and organised.
- A background in office coordination/administration preferably with a sales bias.
- A working understanding of the renewable energy market is highly preferable.
- Enthusiastic and easy to get along with.
Experience and skills:
An exposure to wind-related technical professional services, such as project development, site analysis, turbine sales or project design would be of great value but is by no means essential.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: