Sales Director - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 14-11-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Key Account Manager (Technical Sales) 20 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
Key Account Manager (Technical Sales) Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to :100,000 (depending on experience) Location: Home based with travel across Germany Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: KEA113 The ro...
Technical Sales Consultant 18 days ago
South West, Exeter
Salary band: £20k - £25k
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, self motivated Technical Sales Consultant to join our domestic sales team, focussing on solar PV for residential clients. This role will have a high degree...
Director-Project Finance (Solar), Shanghai 4 days ago
Salary band: Any
Director-Project Finance (Solar) -China - (140-180K USD + Bonus) My Client is a Global Solar Player, expanding its presence in North Asia. China is a critical market and this role for Director-Pro...
Technical Sales Consultant – Solar Products Exeter, Devon (office/field based, covering the South West of England) £20,000 Plus Bonus (£3,000), Company Car, Pension Our client spe...
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
Sales Director Japan, Asia, Negotiable
My Client as a leading manufacturer of specialist products to protect consumer & industrial electrical and electronic equipment. After the company was established in 1983 it has built an active distribution network in 30 countries around the world so far.
My Client is looking for a strong Sales Director for Japan. In this position you will be starting up the sales strategy in Japan and will be overseeing the whole sales. My client is looking for an highly enthusiastic candidate who is bring in his or her own ideas and approaches.
- Manage and expand the Sales team in Japan
- Develop sales channel in Japan
- Maintain current Japanese partners and customers
- Improve brand reorganization
- Manage the Japanese team expenses
- Reach the sales target in Japan with the support from other departments
- Provide market intelligence to management team
- Bachelor degree or above
- More than 3 years solar panels sales experience in Japan
- Has strong Leadership and team spirit
- Familiar with Japanese culture
- ,Team player and being able to lead a team in a strong manner
- ,Confident to interact with people at all levels
- ,Regularly attend project team meetings
- Has good command of Japanese; fluent Chinese or English is preferred
- ,Driving licence
- ,Work permit for Japan