Sales Director Japan - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 28-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Solar Sales Rep 3 days ago
Chelmsford, Southend-on-Sea, Braintree, Maldon
Domestic Sales Surveyor to sell Solar PV (solar photovoltaic) systems to domestic end users is required for A leading Renewable Energy company in the Essex area. You must be based in and around the...
Sales Executive 21 days ago
Chelmsford, Colchester, Witham
Domestic Sales Surveyor to sell Solar PV (solar photovoltaic) systems to domestic end users is required for my client. You must be based in and around the Essex, Chelmsford, Colchester, Southend ar...
Sales Engineer 16 days ago
City, Reading, Slough, Watford
Sales Engineer required for our client a leading manufacture of Renewable Energy and HVAC products. The Sales Engineer will enjoy the chance to work for a market leading company in their field and ...
Energy Sales Advisor 4 days ago
B2B - Energy Sales Advisor Fun vibrant office - competitive basic £18k - 20k OTE £35k - 40k (uncapped commission) Our business is rapidly expanding opening offices in London, Midlands and Australi...
|Salary band:||£100k +|
|Salary Details:||US70000 - US100000 per annum|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
Sales Director Japan, Asia, 70k-100k$
My Client as a leading manufacturer of specialist products to protect consumer & industrial electrical and electronic equipment. After the company was established in 1983 it has built an active distribution network in 30 countries around the world so far.
My Client is looking for a strong Senior Sales Director for Japan. In this position you will be starting up the sales strategy in Japan and will be overseeing the whole sales. My client is looking for an highly enthusiastic candidate who is bring in his own ideas and approaches. You will have the chance to develop the market and become Director of the Asian-pacific market.
- Manage and expand the Sales team in Japan
- Develop sales channel in Japan
- Maintain current Japanese partners and customers
- Improve brand reorganization
- Manage the Japanese team expenses
- Reach the sales target in Japan with the support from other departments
- Provide market intelligence to management team
- Bachelor degree or above
- More than 3 years solar module sales experience in Japan
- Has strong Leadership and team spirit
- Familiar with Japanese culture
- strong proven sales record
- ,Team player and being able to lead a team in a strong manner
- ,Confident to interact with people at all levels
- ,Regularly attend project team meetings
- Has good command of Japanese; fluent Chinese or English is preferred
- ,Driving licence
- ,Work permit for Japan
- experience in the solar module market