Sales Director Japan, 8-9M+ bonus Japanese Yen - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 07-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Project Site Manager – Anaerobic Digestion 6 days ago
Norwich, Ipswich, Bedford
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking to recruit a Project site Manager for a Principal Contractor that specialises in the design and construction of AD (Anaerobic Digestion) facilities...
Inside Sales Manager - Solar 19 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Job Title: Inside Sales Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: Circa £45,000 Location: Milton Keynes Consultant: Will Sargeant Ref: ISM32 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is working...
Photovoltaic (PV) Design and Projects Engineer Solar Design Engineer/Director (MW Solar Projects) – Renewables 5 days ago
East Midlands, West Midlands, Scotland
Company Brief: &nb...
|Salary band:||£100k +|
|Salary Details:||EU90000 - EU100000 per annum, Benefits: Commission|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
Sales Director Japan, Japan, Asia, 8-9M Japanese Yen + Bonus
My client is a Top 5, Tier 1 Solar PV manufacturer providing high quality products Globally. They have built an active distribution network in 30 countries around the world so far and have a very strong brand reputation – they are now looking to expand into the Japanese market and are looking to bring on board a successful Sales Director. A successful candidate will be responsible for implementing and tailoring the sales strategy in accordance with market trends in order to maximise market share.
My client is looking for a Sales Director for Japan, you will be responsible for establishing the sales strategy in Japan and will be charged with developing sales and distribution networks nationally. My client is looking for an highly enthusiastic candidate who brings his own ideas and approaches into the company - in return, you will be able to develop your career within a leading manufacturer with a highly stable financial standing. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and proactive sales professional to take the next step in their career.
• ,Develop and manage the sales team in Japan
• ,Develop sales and distribution channels in Japan
• ,Maintain current Japanese partners and customers
• ,Act as a brand ambassador and increase market share
• ,Manage the Japanese team expenses
• ,Reach the sales target in Japan with the support from other departments
• ,Provide market intelligence to management team
• ,Bachelor degree or above
• ,More than 3 years solar module sales experience in Japan
• ,Must display strong leadership and team spirit
• ,Fluent in Japanese
• ,Familiar with Japanese culture
• ,Proven sales record
• ,Excellent (sales) network across Japan
• ,Team player and being able to lead a team in a strong manner
• ,Confident to interact with people at all levels
• ,Regularly attend project team meetings
• ,Has been in a similar role before
• ,Fluent Chinese or English plus
• ,Driving licence
• ,Must be currently working in Japan without restriction
• ,Experience in the solar module market
• ,Strong understanding of the solar industry