Sales Director Japan, 8-9M+ bonus Japanese Yen - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 07-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Sales Manager – Anaerobic Digestion 7 days ago
Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking a Sales Manager for a financially sound and expanding biogas company. They are a medium sized enterprise with several years of experience delivering biogas p...
Energy Solution Engineer: District Heating 25 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Energy Solution Engineer: District Heating Salary: £55,000 + company car, bonus and other benefits Job Type: Permanent Location: South East with national travel Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: ESDH712 ...
|Salary band:||£100k +|
|Salary Details:||EU90000 - EU100000 per annum, Benefits: Commission|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
Sales Director Japan, Japan, Asia, 8-9M Japanese Yen + Bonus
My client is a Top 5, Tier 1 Solar PV manufacturer providing high quality products Globally. They have built an active distribution network in 30 countries around the world so far and have a very strong brand reputation – they are now looking to expand into the Japanese market and are looking to bring on board a successful Sales Director. A successful candidate will be responsible for implementing and tailoring the sales strategy in accordance with market trends in order to maximise market share.
My client is looking for a Sales Director for Japan, you will be responsible for establishing the sales strategy in Japan and will be charged with developing sales and distribution networks nationally. My client is looking for an highly enthusiastic candidate who brings his own ideas and approaches into the company - in return, you will be able to develop your career within a leading manufacturer with a highly stable financial standing. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and proactive sales professional to take the next step in their career.
• ,Develop and manage the sales team in Japan
• ,Develop sales and distribution channels in Japan
• ,Maintain current Japanese partners and customers
• ,Act as a brand ambassador and increase market share
• ,Manage the Japanese team expenses
• ,Reach the sales target in Japan with the support from other departments
• ,Provide market intelligence to management team
• ,Bachelor degree or above
• ,More than 3 years solar module sales experience in Japan
• ,Must display strong leadership and team spirit
• ,Fluent in Japanese
• ,Familiar with Japanese culture
• ,Proven sales record
• ,Excellent (sales) network across Japan
• ,Team player and being able to lead a team in a strong manner
• ,Confident to interact with people at all levels
• ,Regularly attend project team meetings
• ,Has been in a similar role before
• ,Fluent Chinese or English plus
• ,Driving licence
• ,Must be currently working in Japan without restriction
• ,Experience in the solar module market
• ,Strong understanding of the solar industry