Sales Director Japan, 8-9M Japanese Yen - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 09-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Project Site Manager – Anaerobic Digestion 3 days ago
Norwich, Ipswich, Bedford
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking to recruit a Project site Manager for a Principal Contractor that specialises in the design and construction of AD (Anaerobic Digestion) facilities...
Inside Sales Manager - Solar 16 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Job Title: Inside Sales Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: Circa £45,000 Location: Milton Keynes Consultant: Will Sargeant Ref: ISM32 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is working...
Photovoltaic (PV) Design and Projects Engineer Solar Design Engineer/Director (MW Solar Projects) – Renewables Yesterday
East Midlands, West Midlands, Scotland
Company Brief: &nb...
|Salary band:||£100k +|
|Salary Details:||EU90000 - EU100000 per annum, Benefits: Commission|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
Sales Director Japan, japan, Asia, 8-9M Japanese Yen + Sales Director Japan, 8-9M Japanese Yen
My Client as a tier 1 module manufacturer of specialist products to protect consumer & industrial electrical and electronic equipment. After the company was established in 1983 it has built an active distribution network in 30 countries around the world so far. They have a very strong brand reputation and now looking to expand in the Japanese market. The company has alreday got an iteresting strategy plan, however they are looking for someone who can contribute towards thier sales plan.
My Client is looking for a strong Senior Sales Director for Japan. In this position you will be starting up the sales strategy in Japan and will be overseeing the whole sales. My client is looking for an highly enthusiastic candidate who is bring in his own ideas and approaches. You will have the chance to develop the market and become Director of the Asian-pacific market.
- Manage and expand the Sales team in Japan
- Develop sales channel in Japan
- Maintain current Japanese partners and customers
- Improve brand reorganization
- Manage the Japanese team expenses
- Reach the sales target in Japan with the support from other departments
- Provide market intelligence to management team
- Bachelor degree or above
- More than 3 years solar module sales experience in Japan
- Has strong Leadership and team spirit
- Familiar with Japanese culture
- strong proven sales record
- (sales) network across Japan
- ,Team player and being able to lead a team in a strong manner
- ,Confident to interact with people at all levels
- ,Regularly attend project team meetings
- has been in a similar role before
- Japanese language is a must
- fluent Chinese or English is preferred
- ,Driving licence
- ,Work permit for Japan
- experience in the solar module market
- string understanding of the solar indusry