Sales Director Japan, 8-9M Japanese Yen - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 09-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Lead District Heating Design Engineer 19 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Lead District Heating Design Engineer Job Type: Permanent Salary: £55,000 + benefits including car allowance Location: Home based Consultant: Tim Hall Reference: LDHD3 The Client We are working...
Director of Assurance 18 days ago
Scotland, Highlands & Islands
The leading European Benchmark for Nuclear decommissioning, Dounreay site restoration ltd (DSRL) are looking for a forward thinking, strategic Director of Assurance based in Thurso to develop and t...
Trainee Sales Consultant 9 days ago
Sales Consultant My client, a specialist in both Solar and Thermal Heating Technologies is offering exciting opportunities for Sales Consultants to join a vibrant team of sales professionals.They ...
Sales Manager – Anaerobic Digestion 3 days ago
Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking a Sales Manager for a financially sound and expanding biogas company. They are a medium sized enterprise with several years of experience delivering biogas p...
|Salary band:||£100k +|
|Salary Details:||EU90000 - EU100000 per annum, Benefits: Commission|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
Sales Director Japan, japan, Asia, 8-9M Japanese Yen + Sales Director Japan, 8-9M Japanese Yen
My Client as a tier 1 module manufacturer of specialist products to protect consumer & industrial electrical and electronic equipment. After the company was established in 1983 it has built an active distribution network in 30 countries around the world so far. They have a very strong brand reputation and now looking to expand in the Japanese market. The company has alreday got an iteresting strategy plan, however they are looking for someone who can contribute towards thier sales plan.
My Client is looking for a strong Senior Sales Director for Japan. In this position you will be starting up the sales strategy in Japan and will be overseeing the whole sales. My client is looking for an highly enthusiastic candidate who is bring in his own ideas and approaches. You will have the chance to develop the market and become Director of the Asian-pacific market.
- Manage and expand the Sales team in Japan
- Develop sales channel in Japan
- Maintain current Japanese partners and customers
- Improve brand reorganization
- Manage the Japanese team expenses
- Reach the sales target in Japan with the support from other departments
- Provide market intelligence to management team
- Bachelor degree or above
- More than 3 years solar module sales experience in Japan
- Has strong Leadership and team spirit
- Familiar with Japanese culture
- strong proven sales record
- (sales) network across Japan
- ,Team player and being able to lead a team in a strong manner
- ,Confident to interact with people at all levels
- ,Regularly attend project team meetings
- has been in a similar role before
- Japanese language is a must
- fluent Chinese or English is preferred
- ,Driving licence
- ,Work permit for Japan
- experience in the solar module market
- string understanding of the solar indusry