Sales Director Japan - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 15-11-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Energy Solution Engineer: District Heating 28 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Energy Solution Engineer: District Heating Salary: £55,000 + company car, bonus and other benefits Job Type: Permanent Location: South East with national travel Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: ESDH712 ...
Project Site Manager - Anaerobic Digestion 3 days ago
Cambridgeshire, Suffolk, Cambridge
Salary band: £50k - £60k
An excellent opportunity for a Project Manager with sharp experience in Renewables, Waste Water or Construction to join a leading technology provider that will offer you a fresh challenge and a gre...
Salary band: £30k - £40k
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced On Construction Domestic Energy Assessor (OCDEA) to join our client's specialist Sustainability & Energy team in their London. Our client's ex...
Digital Marketer 3 days ago
This leading solar renewables developer seeks an experienced Digital Marketer to join a supportive marketing and communications team within a leading solar renewables developer in their Central Lon...
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
Sales Director Japan, Asia, Negotiable
My Client as a leading manufacturer of specialist products to protect consumer & industrial electrical and electronic equipment. After the company was established in 1983 it has built an active distribution network in 30 countries around the world so far.
My Client is looking for a strong Sales Director for Japan. In this position you will be starting up the sales strategy in Japan and will be overseeing the whole sales. My client is looking for an highly enthusiastic candidate who is bring in his or her own ideas and approaches.
- Manage and expand the Sales team in Japan
- Develop sales channel in Japan
- Maintain current Japanese partners and customers
- Improve brand reorganization
- Manage the Japanese team expenses
- Reach the sales target in Japan with the support from other departments
- Provide market intelligence to management team
- Bachelor degree or above
- More than 3 years solar panels sales experience in Japan
- Has strong Leadership and team spirit
- Familiar with Japanese culture
- ,Team player and being able to lead a team in a strong manner
- ,Confident to interact with people at all levels
- ,Regularly attend project team meetings
- Has good command of Japanese; fluent Chinese or English is preferred
- ,Driving licence
- ,Work permit for Japan