Sales Director Japan - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 15-11-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Business Development Director - Technical Sales 21 days ago
Business Development Director : Technical Sales Job Type: Permanent Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 plus bonus Location: Nottingham Consultant: Toby Day The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Compa...
Project Director - Offshore Wind 15 days ago
Scotland, Aberdeenshire, Edinburgh & Lothians
Project Director - Offshore Wind Job Type: Permanent Salary: £Negotiable Location: Scotland - Offshore Consultant: Matt Churchward Ref: SCPM1 Role: Our client is one of the world's biggest wi...
Energy Operations Director 15 days ago
East Anglia, Cambridgeshire, UK, Cambridge
Energy Operations Director Job Type: PermanentSalary: £80 - 90k plus excellent packageLocation: Home WorkingConsultant: Matt ChurchwardRef: EDE12Client:Our client is the Energy business of a large ...
Associate Director : Offshore Wind 6 days ago
Associate Director : Offshore Wind Job Type: Permanent Salary: £75k plus benefits Location: Scotland : Edinburgh/Central belt. Consultant: Sarah Chandler The Company The Green Recruitment Comp...
Sales Director Japan, Asia, Negotiable
My Client as a leading manufacturer of specialist products to protect consumer & industrial electrical and electronic equipment. After the company was established in 1983 it has built an active distribution network in 30 countries around the world so far.
My Client is looking for a strong Sales Director for Japan. In this position you will be starting up the sales strategy in Japan and will be overseeing the whole sales. My client is looking for an highly enthusiastic candidate who is bring in his or her own ideas and approaches.
- Manage and expand the Sales team in Japan
- Develop sales channel in Japan
- Maintain current Japanese partners and customers
- Improve brand reorganization
- Manage the Japanese team expenses
- Reach the sales target in Japan with the support from other departments
- Provide market intelligence to management team
- Bachelor degree or above
- More than 3 years solar panels sales experience in Japan
- Has strong Leadership and team spirit
- Familiar with Japanese culture
- ,Team player and being able to lead a team in a strong manner
- ,Confident to interact with people at all levels
- ,Regularly attend project team meetings
- Has good command of Japanese; fluent Chinese or English is preferred
- ,Driving licence
- ,Work permit for Japan