Sales Director Japan - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 15-11-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Programme Manager : CHP and District Heating 26 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Programme Manager : CHP and District Heating Sector: Energy Management Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to £55,000 + company car Location: South East Consultant: Tim Hall Reference: PMDHC3 Summary...
SAP - ENW Authorisation 15 days ago
Salary band: £100k +
SAP - UG/OH - ENW Electricity North West Working for contractors not the DNO We are currently recruiting for Senior Authorised Person's (SAP) with ENW (Electricity North West) authorisation's pro...
Business Development Director 6 days ago
United Arab Emirates
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Business Development Director to join an organization situated in the UAE. You will have 5-10 years of experience in a similar position within fa...
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
Sales Director Japan, Asia, Negotiable
My Client as a leading manufacturer of specialist products to protect consumer & industrial electrical and electronic equipment. After the company was established in 1983 it has built an active distribution network in 30 countries around the world so far.
My Client is looking for a strong Sales Director for Japan. In this position you will be starting up the sales strategy in Japan and will be overseeing the whole sales. My client is looking for an highly enthusiastic candidate who is bring in his or her own ideas and approaches.
- Manage and expand the Sales team in Japan
- Develop sales channel in Japan
- Maintain current Japanese partners and customers
- Improve brand reorganization
- Manage the Japanese team expenses
- Reach the sales target in Japan with the support from other departments
- Provide market intelligence to management team
- Bachelor degree or above
- More than 3 years solar panels sales experience in Japan
- Has strong Leadership and team spirit
- Familiar with Japanese culture
- ,Team player and being able to lead a team in a strong manner
- ,Confident to interact with people at all levels
- ,Regularly attend project team meetings
- Has good command of Japanese; fluent Chinese or English is preferred
- ,Driving licence
- ,Work permit for Japan