Sales Director Japan - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 15-11-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Civil Discipline Engineer 28 days ago
City, Essex, Brighton
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Civil Discipline Engineer (wastewater infra/water non infra) - PeterboroughHuxley Engineering and one of the UK's leading names in Water Division are looking to recruit Civil Discipline Engineer on...
Solar Sales Executive 22 days ago
Yorkshire, South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire
Salary band: £10k - £15k
Solar Sales Executive A fantastic opportunity to become a sales representative for a leading renewable energy company in the UK. Here at My Planet we provide full product training on so...
Energy Sales Co-ordinator 19 days ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
Job Title: Energy Sales Co-ordinator Job Type: Permanent Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 Location: Central London Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: ESDC3456 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company are...
Senior Sales Supervisor 19 days ago
Salary band: £90k - £100k
Sales Supervisor for a Global Seismic Imaging organization. The role requirements ar to identify, negotiate and close data sales for the MultiClient business in Africa and to develop and own strate...
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
Sales Director Japan, Asia, Negotiable
My Client as a leading manufacturer of specialist products to protect consumer & industrial electrical and electronic equipment. After the company was established in 1983 it has built an active distribution network in 30 countries around the world so far.
My Client is looking for a strong Sales Director for Japan. In this position you will be starting up the sales strategy in Japan and will be overseeing the whole sales. My client is looking for an highly enthusiastic candidate who is bring in his or her own ideas and approaches.
- Manage and expand the Sales team in Japan
- Develop sales channel in Japan
- Maintain current Japanese partners and customers
- Improve brand reorganization
- Manage the Japanese team expenses
- Reach the sales target in Japan with the support from other departments
- Provide market intelligence to management team
- Bachelor degree or above
- More than 3 years solar panels sales experience in Japan
- Has strong Leadership and team spirit
- Familiar with Japanese culture
- ,Team player and being able to lead a team in a strong manner
- ,Confident to interact with people at all levels
- ,Regularly attend project team meetings
- Has good command of Japanese; fluent Chinese or English is preferred
- ,Driving licence
- ,Work permit for Japan