Sales Engineer, Germany, EU40k-EU60k + Commission - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 02-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
IT Support Engineer 25 days ago
This industry leading solar renewables developer seeks a experienced IT Support Engineer for their Head Office in Central London. The purpose of this role is to provide IT support to all users in a...
Energy Solution Engineer: District Heating 23 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Energy Solution Engineer: District Heating Salary: £55,000 + company car, bonus and other benefits Job Type: Permanent Location: South East with national travel Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: ESDH712 ...
Senior SCADA Engineer / Asset Manager - Germany 12 days ago
Salary band: £80k - £90k
Job Title: Senior SCADA Engineer / Asset Manager - Germany Job Type: Permanent Salary: :75,000 : 85,000 Location: Germany Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: WSE:NG The Organisation: The Green Recr...
Design Engineer 3 days ago
Bedfordshire, Milton Keynes, Luton
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking an experienced Design Engineer to join a reputable turnkey Principal Contract that specialises in the design and construction of Anaerobic Digestio...
Electrical Engineer - Solar - Honduras 3 days ago
Salary band: Any
Electrical Engineer – Solar – Honduras – 8 Month Contract Viridium Associates are looking for a Electricail Engineer to join one of our major clients. The project will be based in...
|Salary band:||£60k - £70k|
|Salary Details:||EU40000 - EU60000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
My client is looking for a highly competent individual to bring on as sales engineer in the North of Germany. This candidate must have experience in solar inverter sales and have a proven track record in generating new business and coordinating sales efforts. This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified individual to take a front line position within a rapidly growing and successful organisation.
• ,Define sales and marketing strategies according to the German market
• ,Liaise with the technical department so as to be able to provide the best quality of advice and support to customers
• ,Establish and grow key relationships with new and existing customers
• ,Ensure all pricing, product and updates are successfully communicated to the customers.
• ,Maintain accurate and complete information regarding Sales Pipeline and forecast.
• ,Source new clients to generate new streams of revenue
• ,Provide after-sales support to customers, resolve complaints and resolve sensitive situations
• ,BSc in Engineering, ideally electrical.
• ,Must have 2-3 years experience in solar inverters sales
• ,Strong network of contacts with developers, EPCs etc
• ,Must have strong negotiation skills
• ,Willing to travel frequently
• ,Be able to develop rapports and build relationships
• ,Will be a target driven individual
• ,Must be innovative and a problem-solver
• ,Must be fluent in both German and English
• ,Strong communication skills
Key Skills: Solar, sales, business development, inverters, channel sales, German, Germany
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to apply@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.