Sales Engineer, Germany, EU40k-EU60k + Commission - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 02-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Solar Engineer 25 days ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
Job Title: Solar PV Engineer Job Type: Permanent Salary: 21.000-25.000 euros Location: Madrid, Spain Consultant: Marta Corral The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is working alongside...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 23 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
Plant Service Engineer 5 days ago
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Plant Service Engineer for a market leading Biogas company. You will be part of a team providing 24/7 cover for a growing portfolio of Anaerobic ...
|Salary band:||£60k - £70k|
|Salary Details:||EU40000 - EU60000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
My client is looking for a highly competent individual to bring on as sales engineer in the North of Germany. This candidate must have experience in solar inverter sales and have a proven track record in generating new business and coordinating sales efforts. This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified individual to take a front line position within a rapidly growing and successful organisation.
• ,Define sales and marketing strategies according to the German market
• ,Liaise with the technical department so as to be able to provide the best quality of advice and support to customers
• ,Establish and grow key relationships with new and existing customers
• ,Ensure all pricing, product and updates are successfully communicated to the customers.
• ,Maintain accurate and complete information regarding Sales Pipeline and forecast.
• ,Source new clients to generate new streams of revenue
• ,Provide after-sales support to customers, resolve complaints and resolve sensitive situations
• ,BSc in Engineering, ideally electrical.
• ,Must have 2-3 years experience in solar inverters sales
• ,Strong network of contacts with developers, EPCs etc
• ,Must have strong negotiation skills
• ,Willing to travel frequently
• ,Be able to develop rapports and build relationships
• ,Will be a target driven individual
• ,Must be innovative and a problem-solver
• ,Must be fluent in both German and English
• ,Strong communication skills
Key Skills: Solar, sales, business development, inverters, channel sales, German, Germany
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to apply@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.