Sales Engineer, Germany, EU40k-EU60k + Commission - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 02-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Commissioning Engineer - YEDL & NEDL 10 months ago
North East, Yorkshire, Humberside
My client is a leading power engineering company who deal across the high voltage market, they currently specialise in working across a variety of sectors including renewable generation schemes, gr...
A Commissioning Engineer, Biomass Engineer is required in Scotland for a well-established biomass boiler company. My client is looking for an electrical bias commissioning engineer who is able to a...
Senior PV Engineering Manager, Germany, €50-€70k 25 days ago
Senior PV Engineering Manager, Germany, €50k-70k + bonus My client is a leading manufacturer engaged also with the EPC sector and with an annual revenue of $1B USD per year. With presence in Europ...
PLC Electrical Project Engineer - Automation - GermanyExperienced using Siemens Step 7 or Beckhoff TwinCAT and DrivesElectrical Engineer - PLC Automation ,Controls & DrivesExciting opportunity to j...
My client is looking for a highly competent individual to bring on as sales engineer in the North of Germany. This candidate must have experience in solar inverter sales and have a proven track record in generating new business and coordinating sales efforts. This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified individual to take a front line position within a rapidly growing and successful organisation.
• ,Define sales and marketing strategies according to the German market
• ,Liaise with the technical department so as to be able to provide the best quality of advice and support to customers
• ,Establish and grow key relationships with new and existing customers
• ,Ensure all pricing, product and updates are successfully communicated to the customers.
• ,Maintain accurate and complete information regarding Sales Pipeline and forecast.
• ,Source new clients to generate new streams of revenue
• ,Provide after-sales support to customers, resolve complaints and resolve sensitive situations
• ,BSc in Engineering, ideally electrical.
• ,Must have 2-3 years experience in solar inverters sales
• ,Strong network of contacts with developers, EPCs etc
• ,Must have strong negotiation skills
• ,Willing to travel frequently
• ,Be able to develop rapports and build relationships
• ,Will be a target driven individual
• ,Must be innovative and a problem-solver
• ,Must be fluent in both German and English
• ,Strong communication skills
Key Skills: Solar, sales, business development, inverters, channel sales, German, Germany
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to , call us on, or visit . No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary band:||£60k - £70k|
|Salary Details:||EU40000 - EU60000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|