Sales Engineer, Germany, EU40k-EU60k + Commission - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 02-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Senior SCADA Engineer / Asset Manager - Germany 18 days ago
Salary band: £80k - £90k
Job Title: Senior SCADA Engineer / Asset Manager - Germany Job Type: Permanent Salary: :75,000 : 85,000 Location: Germany Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: WSE:NG The Organisation: The Green Recr...
Renewables Electrical Engineer 18 days ago
Scotland, Edinburgh & Lothians, Glasgow
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Job Title: Renewables Electrical Engineer Job Type: Permanent Salary: £40-50,000 Location: Central Belt, Scotland Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: REE:NG The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Com...
CHP Service Engineer 4 days ago
Belfast, Northern Ireland, Armagh
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a CHP Service Engineer for a market leading Biogas company. You will be part of a team providing 24/7 cover for a growing portfolio of Anaerobic Di...
Senior Electrical Engineer, Solar PV Yesterday
Salary band: Any
Senior Electrical Engineer, Canada $90k - $130k + bonus My client is looking for an Senior Electrical Engineer, with a strong technical awareness to take the next step in their career as part of t...
Salary band: £30k - £40k
SUNfarming is one of Europe’s leading Solar PV providers with more than 20 years experience providing solar energy solutions. Installing over 30MWp of Photovoltaic systems per year and specialising...
|Salary band:||£60k - £70k|
|Salary Details:||EU40000 - EU60000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
My client is looking for a highly competent individual to bring on as sales engineer in the North of Germany. This candidate must have experience in solar inverter sales and have a proven track record in generating new business and coordinating sales efforts. This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified individual to take a front line position within a rapidly growing and successful organisation.
• ,Define sales and marketing strategies according to the German market
• ,Liaise with the technical department so as to be able to provide the best quality of advice and support to customers
• ,Establish and grow key relationships with new and existing customers
• ,Ensure all pricing, product and updates are successfully communicated to the customers.
• ,Maintain accurate and complete information regarding Sales Pipeline and forecast.
• ,Source new clients to generate new streams of revenue
• ,Provide after-sales support to customers, resolve complaints and resolve sensitive situations
• ,BSc in Engineering, ideally electrical.
• ,Must have 2-3 years experience in solar inverters sales
• ,Strong network of contacts with developers, EPCs etc
• ,Must have strong negotiation skills
• ,Willing to travel frequently
• ,Be able to develop rapports and build relationships
• ,Will be a target driven individual
• ,Must be innovative and a problem-solver
• ,Must be fluent in both German and English
• ,Strong communication skills
Key Skills: Solar, sales, business development, inverters, channel sales, German, Germany
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to apply@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.