Sales Engineer, Germany, EU40k-EU60k + Commission - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 02-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Mechanical Design Engineer 17 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Mechanical Design Engineer Rugby £ Competitive! Our client is a global leader in the world of power generation, power transmission and rail infrastructure and sets the benchmark for innovative and...
Heating Engineer (Heat Pumps) 15 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Great opportunity to join a fast-growing renewable energy installer who design supply and install air, ground and water source heat pumps.Based in Kidderminster you will be part of an installation ...
Subsea Cable Commercial Sales Manager 15 days ago
Salary band: Any
The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is pleased to be working with one of the leading technical solutions companies, who have created a reputation which is centred around the expertise o...
Solar PV Design Engineer 15 days ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
A motivated and confident PV Design Engineer is required for a well established renewable energy company based in Middlesex (Surrey). This ever growing company installs and distributes a wide range...
Commissioning Manager 8 days ago
Salary band: £100k +
COMMISSIONING MANAGER REQUIRED FOR OSSFHORE WIND FARM IN GERMAN WATERS.My Client requires a a Commissioning Manager for an Offshore Wind Farm in German waters. Successful candidates will have worke...
|Salary band:||£60k - £70k|
|Salary Details:||EU40000 - EU60000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
My client is looking for a highly competent individual to bring on as sales engineer in the North of Germany. This candidate must have experience in solar inverter sales and have a proven track record in generating new business and coordinating sales efforts. This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified individual to take a front line position within a rapidly growing and successful organisation.
• ,Define sales and marketing strategies according to the German market
• ,Liaise with the technical department so as to be able to provide the best quality of advice and support to customers
• ,Establish and grow key relationships with new and existing customers
• ,Ensure all pricing, product and updates are successfully communicated to the customers.
• ,Maintain accurate and complete information regarding Sales Pipeline and forecast.
• ,Source new clients to generate new streams of revenue
• ,Provide after-sales support to customers, resolve complaints and resolve sensitive situations
• ,BSc in Engineering, ideally electrical.
• ,Must have 2-3 years experience in solar inverters sales
• ,Strong network of contacts with developers, EPCs etc
• ,Must have strong negotiation skills
• ,Willing to travel frequently
• ,Be able to develop rapports and build relationships
• ,Will be a target driven individual
• ,Must be innovative and a problem-solver
• ,Must be fluent in both German and English
• ,Strong communication skills
Key Skills: Solar, sales, business development, inverters, channel sales, German, Germany
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to apply@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.