Sales Manager, Bologna, Italy, €60 - 80k + Comm - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 25-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Sales Manager, Japan, $80,000-$100,000 3 days ago
Sales Manager, Japan - $80,000-$100,000 My client is one of the top 5 solar energy manufacturers and developers on a global level and due to a huge increase in demand and rapid growth they are lo...
West Midlands (County)
Position: Commercial Sales Manager : Commercial & Industrial Waste Salary: Negotiable + Car & Benefits Location: West Midlands Consultant: Richard Wainwright Ref: SWM1 The Client: The Green R...
Sales Manager / Solar PV 18 days ago
Chelmsford, Southend-on-Sea, Braintree, Maldon
Domestic Sales Surveyor to sell Solar PV (solar photovoltaic) systems to domestic end users is required for A leading Renewable Energy company in the Essex area. You must be based in and around the...
Field Sales Manager - Waste Management 15 days ago
Field Sales Manager : Waste Management Salary: Up to £44K + benefits and bonus Location: South East Job Type: Permanent Consultant: Richard Wainwright Ref: FSMW3 The Client: The Green Recruitment...
|Salary band:||£80k - £90k|
|Salary Details:||EU60000 - EU80000 per annum, Benefits: Commission|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
My client is looking for a highly competent individual to bring on as sales manager in Italy. This candidate must have experience in solar PV sales and have a proven track record in generating new business and coordinating sales efforts. This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified individual to take a lead position within a rapidly growing and successful organisation.
• ,Define sales and marketing strategies according to the US market
• ,Establish and grow key relationships with new and existing customers
• ,Provide aftersales support to customers, resolve complaints and resolve sensitive situations
• ,Liaise with the technical department so as to be able to provide the best quality of advice and support to customers
• ,Source new clients to generate new streams of revenue
MSc or BSc in Business Management or Sales and Marketing is desirable
• ,Must have 5 years hands-on experience in Solar PV sales, selling inverters
• ,Must have strong negotiation skills
• ,Be able to develop rapports and build relationships as you will be acting as a brand ambassador
• ,Will be a target driven individual
• ,Must be innovative and a problem-solver
• ,Strong communication skills
• ,Must be willing to travel frequently
Key Skills: Solar PV, sales, business development, sales manager, Italy, EMEA, inverters.
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to , call us on, or visit . No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.