Sales Manager, East Coast, US, $60 - 80k + Commi - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 01-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Construction Lawyer 24 days ago
This globally recognised renewable energy company, due to an exciting period of success and expansion, requires an experienced Construction Lawyer to join their team in their stunning offices locat...
Energy Sales Executive 22 days ago
Salary band: Any
Job Title: Energy Sales Executive Job Type: Permanent Salary: DOE Location: Greater London Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference: ESE01 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company are working al...
Energy Efficiency Consultant 20 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Job Summary:Our client is one of the UK's leading independent consultancies that provide services to managers who are responsible in running the building services in today's commercial and public s...
Development Manager, Beijing 6 days ago
Salary band: Any
Category = Solar Power Business Development Manager My client is a global manufacturer and distributor of high quality photovoltaic (PV) modules. They are currently looking for a busi...
|Salary band:||£80k - £90k|
|Salary Details:||US60000 - US80000 per annum, Benefits: Commission|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
My client is looking for a highly competent individual to bring on as sales manager in the US. This candidate must have experience in solar PV sales and have a proven track record in generating new business and coordinating sales efforts. This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified individual to take a lead position within a rapidly growing and successful organisation.
• ,Define sales and marketing strategies according to the US market
• ,Establish and grow key relationships with new and existing customers
• ,Provide aftersales support to customers, resolve complaints and resolve sensitive situations
• ,Liaise with the technical department so as to be able to provide the best quality of advice and support to customers
• ,Source new clients to generate new streams of revenue
MSc or BSc in Business Management or Sales and Marketing is desirable
• ,Must have 2-3 years hands-on experience in Solar PV sales
• ,Must have strong negotiation skills
• ,Be able to develop rapports and build relationships as you will be acting as a brand ambassador
• ,Will be a target driven individual
• ,Must be innovative and a problem-solver
• ,Strong communication skills
• ,Must be willing to travel frequently
Key Skills: Solar PV, sales, business development, sales manager, modules, channel sales, US, EastCoast
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to apply.a33hoiueep@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.