Sales Manager, East Coast, US, $60 - 80k + Commi - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 01-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Commercial Sales Manager 16 days ago
Commercial Sales Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £26,000 - £32,000 plus company car and company bonus Location: Bristol Consultant: Toby Day The Company My client is a large Solar company ...
Commercial Lighting Sales Manager - LED 20 days ago
Lighting Sales Manager is required for a market leader in LED lighting solutions in the UK, the ideal candidate will have a proven sales background within LED lighting and be based in Greater Londo...
Sales Manager 15 days ago
Leeds, Sheffield, Huddersfield
Business Development Manager required for a small and growing Renewable Energy company. The Business Development Manager will be working for a Renewable Energy company with a wide customer base and...
Sales Manager 28 days ago
Hereford and Worcester, Birmingham, Coventry, Wolverhampton
Commercial Sales Manager required for Renewable Energy company in the Midlands area. The Commercial Sales Manager will be selling a range of Renewable Energy products into the Commercial market. Th...
My client is looking for a highly competent individual to bring on as sales manager in the US. This candidate must have experience in solar PV sales and have a proven track record in generating new business and coordinating sales efforts. This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified individual to take a lead position within a rapidly growing and successful organisation.
• ,Define sales and marketing strategies according to the US market
• ,Establish and grow key relationships with new and existing customers
• ,Provide aftersales support to customers, resolve complaints and resolve sensitive situations
• ,Liaise with the technical department so as to be able to provide the best quality of advice and support to customers
• ,Source new clients to generate new streams of revenue
MSc or BSc in Business Management or Sales and Marketing is desirable
• ,Must have 2-3 years hands-on experience in Solar PV sales
• ,Must have strong negotiation skills
• ,Be able to develop rapports and build relationships as you will be acting as a brand ambassador
• ,Will be a target driven individual
• ,Must be innovative and a problem-solver
• ,Strong communication skills
• ,Must be willing to travel frequently
Key Skills: Solar PV, sales, business development, sales manager, modules, channel sales, US, EastCoast
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to , call us on, or visit . No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary band:||£80k - £90k|
|Salary Details:||US60000 - US80000 per annum, Benefits: Commission|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|