Sales Manager, East Coast, US, $60 - 80k + Commi - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 01-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Regional Business Development Manager, Singapore about 1 month ago
Salary band: Any
Regional Business Development Manager - Singapore - (120,000-180,000 SGD per annum + Bonus) My client is a global MNC offering products and services to optimize and increase efficiency for Power p...
Process Safety Engineer North East 28 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
I am currently working with a client in the North East who has requirements for a Process Safety Advisor on a permanent basis. Purpose of the role: To provide technical advice, guidance and special...
Technical Project Manager - Biomass 25 days ago
Warrington, St Helens
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Technical Project Manager is required for a well established renewable heating company based in the North West of England. This is an excellent opportunity to join an excellent and growing company....
Maintenance Manager 24 days ago
South West, Bristol
Maintenance Manager From £38,133 & company car / car allowance Avonmouth, Bristol About the role Reporting to the Energy Recovery Plant Manager, the Maintenance Manager will be re...
|Salary band:||£80k - £90k|
|Salary Details:||US60000 - US80000 per annum, Benefits: Commission|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
My client is looking for a highly competent individual to bring on as sales manager in the US. This candidate must have experience in solar PV sales and have a proven track record in generating new business and coordinating sales efforts. This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified individual to take a lead position within a rapidly growing and successful organisation.
• ,Define sales and marketing strategies according to the US market
• ,Establish and grow key relationships with new and existing customers
• ,Provide aftersales support to customers, resolve complaints and resolve sensitive situations
• ,Liaise with the technical department so as to be able to provide the best quality of advice and support to customers
• ,Source new clients to generate new streams of revenue
MSc or BSc in Business Management or Sales and Marketing is desirable
• ,Must have 2-3 years hands-on experience in Solar PV sales
• ,Must have strong negotiation skills
• ,Be able to develop rapports and build relationships as you will be acting as a brand ambassador
• ,Will be a target driven individual
• ,Must be innovative and a problem-solver
• ,Strong communication skills
• ,Must be willing to travel frequently
Key Skills: Solar PV, sales, business development, sales manager, modules, channel sales, US, EastCoast
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to apply.a33hoiueep@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.