Sales Manager, East Coast, US, $60 - 80k + Commi - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 01-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Operations Manager : Virtual Power Plant 22 days ago
Salary band: Any
Job Title: Operations Manager : Virtual Power Plant Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to :85,000 Location: Western Germany with international travel Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: VPP34 The Organisat...
Contracts Manager - Mechanical Services 22 days ago
Bristol, Gloucester, Swindon
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Contracts Manager is required for an excellent mechanical contractor based in the South West of England. The successful Contracts Manager will have a proven background in the delivery of mechanical...
Senior Sales Supervisor 21 days ago
Salary band: £90k - £100k
Sales Supervisor for a Global Seismic Imaging organization. The role requirements ar to identify, negotiate and close data sales for the MultiClient business in Africa and to develop and own strate...
RTITB Counter Balance FLT Driver / 7.5t transit driverWorkington£Negotiable6 Month contractWe have a number of positions available for counter balance FLT drivers & 7.5t transit van drivers wit...
|Salary band:||£80k - £90k|
|Salary Details:||US60000 - US80000 per annum, Benefits: Commission|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
My client is looking for a highly competent individual to bring on as sales manager in the US. This candidate must have experience in solar PV sales and have a proven track record in generating new business and coordinating sales efforts. This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified individual to take a lead position within a rapidly growing and successful organisation.
• ,Define sales and marketing strategies according to the US market
• ,Establish and grow key relationships with new and existing customers
• ,Provide aftersales support to customers, resolve complaints and resolve sensitive situations
• ,Liaise with the technical department so as to be able to provide the best quality of advice and support to customers
• ,Source new clients to generate new streams of revenue
MSc or BSc in Business Management or Sales and Marketing is desirable
• ,Must have 2-3 years hands-on experience in Solar PV sales
• ,Must have strong negotiation skills
• ,Be able to develop rapports and build relationships as you will be acting as a brand ambassador
• ,Will be a target driven individual
• ,Must be innovative and a problem-solver
• ,Strong communication skills
• ,Must be willing to travel frequently
Key Skills: Solar PV, sales, business development, sales manager, modules, channel sales, US, EastCoast
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to apply.a33hoiueep@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.