Sales Manager, East Coast, US, $60 - 80k + Commi - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 01-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Technical Author - 12 Mth Contract - Engineering 27 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
NEW CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS - NEAR BRISTOL - CLOSE TO M5 - TECHNICAL AUTHOR I am seeking a Technical Author for a leading Engineering company on a contract basis for at least 12 months. My client is r...
Sustainabilty Project Manager 25 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Their work includes all aspects of the infrastructure necessary for their successful operation. The London based Sustainability team sits at the heart of their Buildings and Infrastructure unit, ye...
Senior Asset Manager 21 days ago
Senior Asset Manager Required !! Highly reputable renewable energy company require a Senior Asset Manager for their London office.Applicants must have experience in the back end asset management of...
Renewables Consultant 20 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Job Title: Renewables Consultant Job Type: Permanent Salary: £28-34,000 Location: London Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference: MCSC01 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company are representin...
|Salary band:||£80k - £90k|
|Salary Details:||US60000 - US80000 per annum, Benefits: Commission|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
My client is looking for a highly competent individual to bring on as sales manager in the US. This candidate must have experience in solar PV sales and have a proven track record in generating new business and coordinating sales efforts. This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified individual to take a lead position within a rapidly growing and successful organisation.
• ,Define sales and marketing strategies according to the US market
• ,Establish and grow key relationships with new and existing customers
• ,Provide aftersales support to customers, resolve complaints and resolve sensitive situations
• ,Liaise with the technical department so as to be able to provide the best quality of advice and support to customers
• ,Source new clients to generate new streams of revenue
MSc or BSc in Business Management or Sales and Marketing is desirable
• ,Must have 2-3 years hands-on experience in Solar PV sales
• ,Must have strong negotiation skills
• ,Be able to develop rapports and build relationships as you will be acting as a brand ambassador
• ,Will be a target driven individual
• ,Must be innovative and a problem-solver
• ,Strong communication skills
• ,Must be willing to travel frequently
Key Skills: Solar PV, sales, business development, sales manager, modules, channel sales, US, EastCoast
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to apply.a33hoiueep@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.