Sales Manager - Malaysia - EarthStr
This job expired on 09-05-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
O&M Technical Manager 24 days ago
My client is a leading provider of renewable energy who have the largest portfolio of Solar Assets in the UK. They are in line to double their operating capacity of ground mounted solar by the end ...
Business Development Manager 23 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Title: Business Development Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £25-35,000 DOE Location: Home based- North travel Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference: BDMN The Organisation: The Green Recruitmen...
Design Manager 4 days ago
Bristol, Plymouth, Newport
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Design Manager who has a track record of motivating teams, as well as proven management and leadership skills. You will be equipped with the nece...
Planning and Development Manager 8 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Luminous Energy Ltd is a growing solar developer based in the south west seeking to expand their development team with the appointment of a Planning and Development Manager to be responsible for th...
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
Our Client - A leading global PV player who has a broad range of experience in delivering solar solutions to the commercial, residential and utility demand
Job Description - In this role you will be responsible for:
- Supporting customer satisfaction evaluation, plans, and follow through
- Lead and work with other commercial teams on key sales opportunities
- Develop influential relationships with assigned customers at all levels and develop strategies to win profitable business
- Work with current customers and prospects to meet desired sales and service needs
- Ability to explore more potential customers and gain more market share
- Ensure profitability of accounts within assigned territory through proper pricing and contract management as well as service time
- Integrate and lead the technical support team including contracts, finance and product support in the implementation of customer strategies
- Coordinate relationships and interface with Commercial Operations, Technical Marketing, Product management and other functions
- Management of Sales Management Function to ensure targets are achieved
- Implementation and review of tactical and strategic sales initiatives
- Regular communication with the regional director on sales figures
- Improve customer relationship management practices
Candidate Requirements -
- 5 + years of solution and project based sales experience within a PV and/or related high technology business environment with an emphasis on selling PV solutions to solar industry and or semiconductor industry within Malaysia
- Minimum 3 years selling enterprise PV products and services, preferably with a PV manufacturer
- Strong knowledge of the major players (developers, system integrators, banks and utilities) and good connection with local governmental bodies
- Highly motivated and have extensive experience in successfully selling PV Solar solutions in the Malaysian market
- Excellent knowledge of multiple platforms in correlation with the PV industry
- Candidates must have strong presentation, written and oral communication skills as well as the demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, business, marketing or related discipline
- Willingness to travel
- Fluency in English, Bahasa Malayu and or Chinese
EarthStream is a specialist global recruiting business dedicated to the energy, resources & environment sectors that is uniquely positioned to understand the interplay and increasing convergence between these sectors. We specialize exclusively in the energy, resources and environment sectors with our capability in providing staff across a range of technical, engineering, scientific and commercial disciplines. The recruiters in each of our industry specific divisions understand the unique skills and requirements of each vertical sector and where to find the best people in that field. With operations in five continents we have the coverage and experience to service our clients and candidates anywhere in the world.