Sales Manager - Offshore Wind - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 31-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Consent and Stakeholder Manager - Offshore Wind Job Type: Permanent Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 plus benefits Location: South West/South East England - Berkshire Consultant: Dominic Wall The Orga...
Senior Project Development Manager - Offshore WindJob Type: Permanent Salary: Based on experience £60,000 - 80,000 (or daily rate)Location: UK (Home based)Consultant: DominicOur client is one of E...
Project Director - Offshore Wind 8 days ago
Scotland, Aberdeenshire, Edinburgh & Lothians
Project Director - Offshore Wind Job Type: Permanent Salary: £Negotiable Location: Scotland - Offshore Consultant: Matt Churchward Ref: SCPM1 Role: Our client is one of the world's biggest wi...
Offshore Project Engineer 15 days ago
Offshore Project Engineer Job Type: Permanent Salary: £25,000 - £32,000 Location: London Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: OPE-NG The Organisation The Green Recruitment Company is representing an ...
Main responsibilities include:
- Liaise internally with Sales team, Service Engineering, Service Regional Headquarters, Service Supply Chain, Product Line, Contract Management and Service Global Product Management and development.
- Liaise externally with customers, bank representatives, advisors and lawyers, wind associations and government bodies.
- Lead sales projects and negotiating through closure
- Actively pursuing business opportunities and sales leads
- Drafting of tenders, assurance of proper technical and contractual handling, coordination of proposal development process
- Analysis of pre-sales activities by won and lost orders and drawing conclusions for Account Plans
- Collect and analyze market and competitive data and drawing appropriate conclusions for Account Plans or ad hoc project sales
- Maintain and develop contacts and relationship with customers on all levels and identify important stakeholders
-Assess potential risks in coordination with resource delivery
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written in English
- Additional language skills a plus
- Experience working in the UK market
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to , call us on, or visit . No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary Details:||Salary Negotiable|
|Location:||London , Central/West End , City , East London , North London|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|