over 4 years ago
On behalf of one of the world leading, and currently most expansive, energy companies we are now looking to recruit a Service Sales Manager. The role includes providing professional project sales execution within the energy service renewable sector.
Main responsibilities include:
- Liaise internally with Sales team, Service Engineering, Service Regional Headquarters, Service Supply Chain, Product Line, Contract Management and Service Global Product Management and development.
- Liaise externally with customers, bank representatives, advisors and lawyers, wind associations and government bodies.
- Lead sales projects and negotiating through closure
- Actively pursuing business opportunities and sales leads
- Drafting of tenders, assurance of proper technical and contractual handling, coordination of proposal development process
- Analysis of pre-sales activities by won and lost orders and drawing conclusions for Account Plans
- Collect and analyze market and competitive data and drawing appropriate conclusions for Account Plans or ad hoc project sales
- Maintain and develop contacts and relationship with customers on all levels and identify important stakeholders
-Assess potential risks in coordination with resource delivery
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written in English
- Additional language skills a plus
- Experience working in the UK market