Sales Manager - Offshore Wind - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 31-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Director of Technology - Offshore Wind 6 days ago
Job Title: Director of Technology - Offshore Wind Job Type: Permanent Salary: £80-90,000 DOE Location: Central Belt, Scotland Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: DOT:NG The Organisation: The Green ...
Offshore Wind Grid Connection Specialist about 1 month ago
Job Title: Offshore Wind Grid Connection Specialist Job Type: Permanent Salary: £45 : 55,000 Location: London Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: OWGCP:NG The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Compa...
Wind Farm Siting Manager 24 days ago
Job Title: Wind Farm Siting Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £30 : 40,000 Location: Central Belt, Scotland Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: SREE:NG The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Com...
Sales Manager 27 days ago
Salisbury, Chippenham, Trowbridge, Warminster
Sales Manager required for a Renewable Energy company in the Wiltshire area. The successful Sales Manager will manage a team of telesales operatives as well as developing business within the commer...
|Salary Details:||Salary Negotiable|
|Location:||London , Central/West End , City , East London , North London|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
Main responsibilities include:
- Liaise internally with Sales team, Service Engineering, Service Regional Headquarters, Service Supply Chain, Product Line, Contract Management and Service Global Product Management and development.
- Liaise externally with customers, bank representatives, advisors and lawyers, wind associations and government bodies.
- Lead sales projects and negotiating through closure
- Actively pursuing business opportunities and sales leads
- Drafting of tenders, assurance of proper technical and contractual handling, coordination of proposal development process
- Analysis of pre-sales activities by won and lost orders and drawing conclusions for Account Plans
- Collect and analyze market and competitive data and drawing appropriate conclusions for Account Plans or ad hoc project sales
- Maintain and develop contacts and relationship with customers on all levels and identify important stakeholders
-Assess potential risks in coordination with resource delivery
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written in English
- Additional language skills a plus
- Experience working in the UK market
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to apply@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.