Sales Manager - Offshore Wind - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 31-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Energy Sales Co-ordinator 22 days ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
Job Title: Energy Sales Co-ordinator Job Type: Permanent Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 Location: Central London Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: ESDC3456 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company are...
Sustainabilty Project Manager 18 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Their work includes all aspects of the infrastructure necessary for their successful operation. The London based Sustainability team sits at the heart of their Buildings and Infrastructure unit, ye...
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Sustainability Consultant (BREEAM, CSH & SAP) City of London This is a great opportunity for individuals at Junior or Intermediate level looking to develop and focus their experience within the S...
Director Of Process Safety 3 days ago
City, Birmingham, Manchester
Salary band: £80k - £90k
As the Technical Director of Process Safety you will be responsible for;- To develop and establish a Process Safety and Risk Assessment capability in the UK . - Developing and managing a team of 8 ...
Account Manager, Solar Yesterday
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Account Manager, London, £40K + commission Tier 1 solar module manufacturer and developer My client is a global manufacturer and developer of solar modules and are now looking to bri...
|Salary Details:||Salary Negotiable|
|Location:||London , Central/West End , City , East London , North London|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
Main responsibilities include:
- Liaise internally with Sales team, Service Engineering, Service Regional Headquarters, Service Supply Chain, Product Line, Contract Management and Service Global Product Management and development.
- Liaise externally with customers, bank representatives, advisors and lawyers, wind associations and government bodies.
- Lead sales projects and negotiating through closure
- Actively pursuing business opportunities and sales leads
- Drafting of tenders, assurance of proper technical and contractual handling, coordination of proposal development process
- Analysis of pre-sales activities by won and lost orders and drawing conclusions for Account Plans
- Collect and analyze market and competitive data and drawing appropriate conclusions for Account Plans or ad hoc project sales
- Maintain and develop contacts and relationship with customers on all levels and identify important stakeholders
-Assess potential risks in coordination with resource delivery
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written in English
- Additional language skills a plus
- Experience working in the UK market
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to apply@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.