Sales Manager - Offshore Wind - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 31-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Hydrographic Survey Manager 26 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Job Title: Hydrographic Survey Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £50,000 Location: London Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: HSM:NG The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company are working wit...
East Anglia, East Midlands, London
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Business Development Manager (Electricity and Gas) Salary: up to £50,000 with bonus including company car Job Type: Permanent Location: Home based with travel across the South East Consultant: Tim...
Sustainabilty Project Manager 19 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Their work includes all aspects of the infrastructure necessary for their successful operation. The London based Sustainability team sits at the heart of their Buildings and Infrastructure unit, ye...
Senior Asset Manager 15 days ago
Senior Asset Manager Required !! Highly reputable renewable energy company require a Senior Asset Manager for their London office.Applicants must have experience in the back end asset management of...
Land Acquisition Manager Yesterday
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Land Acquisition Manager, London, UK, £25K-£30K + Commission + Company car My client is a worldwide leading player in the solar industry focussing on all aspects of EPC, O&a...
|Salary Details:||Salary Negotiable|
|Location:||London , Central/West End , City , East London , North London|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
Main responsibilities include:
- Liaise internally with Sales team, Service Engineering, Service Regional Headquarters, Service Supply Chain, Product Line, Contract Management and Service Global Product Management and development.
- Liaise externally with customers, bank representatives, advisors and lawyers, wind associations and government bodies.
- Lead sales projects and negotiating through closure
- Actively pursuing business opportunities and sales leads
- Drafting of tenders, assurance of proper technical and contractual handling, coordination of proposal development process
- Analysis of pre-sales activities by won and lost orders and drawing conclusions for Account Plans
- Collect and analyze market and competitive data and drawing appropriate conclusions for Account Plans or ad hoc project sales
- Maintain and develop contacts and relationship with customers on all levels and identify important stakeholders
-Assess potential risks in coordination with resource delivery
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written in English
- Additional language skills a plus
- Experience working in the UK market
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to apply@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.