Sales Manager - Offshore Wind - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 31-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Business Development Manager 5 days ago
London, Birmingham, Manchester
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Business Development Manager to join a rapidly growing Company, they are a pioneer in the market who are taking the market by storm due to the su...
Contaminated Land Project Manager 25 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Title: Project Manager Industry Sector: Ground Engineering, Environmental, Geoenvironmental Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to £30,000 Site/Office Location: South-East Regional Coverage: South-...
Sales Manager - Waste Management 24 days ago
Job Title: Sales Manager Industry Sector: Total Waste Management & Recycling Job Type: Permanent Salary: Flexible Basic + Commission + Benefits Package Office Location: Central London Regional Fo...
Health & Safety Manager - Wind 9 days ago
London, Central/West End, City
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Job Title: Health & Safety Manager - Wind Job Type: Permanent Salary: £50 : 60,000 Location: London Consultant: Nick Gillison Reference: HSSTL:NG The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company ...
Technical Project Manager 5 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Technical Project Manager – London, UK £40000- £60000 + Benefits. The company, an Independent Power Producer (IPP) who finance, develop, construct and operate their own solar PV p...
|Salary Details:||Salary Negotiable|
|Location:||London , Central/West End , City , East London , North London|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
Main responsibilities include:
- Liaise internally with Sales team, Service Engineering, Service Regional Headquarters, Service Supply Chain, Product Line, Contract Management and Service Global Product Management and development.
- Liaise externally with customers, bank representatives, advisors and lawyers, wind associations and government bodies.
- Lead sales projects and negotiating through closure
- Actively pursuing business opportunities and sales leads
- Drafting of tenders, assurance of proper technical and contractual handling, coordination of proposal development process
- Analysis of pre-sales activities by won and lost orders and drawing conclusions for Account Plans
- Collect and analyze market and competitive data and drawing appropriate conclusions for Account Plans or ad hoc project sales
- Maintain and develop contacts and relationship with customers on all levels and identify important stakeholders
-Assess potential risks in coordination with resource delivery
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written in English
- Additional language skills a plus
- Experience working in the UK market
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to apply@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.