Sales Manager - Solar PV, Germany - Spencer Ogden
This job expired on 27-04-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Key Account Manager (Technical Sales) 28 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
Key Account Manager (Technical Sales) Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to :100,000 (depending on experience) Location: Home based with travel across Germany Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: KEA113 The ro...
Technical Sales Consultant 26 days ago
South West, Exeter
Salary band: £20k - £25k
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, self motivated Technical Sales Consultant to join our domestic sales team, focussing on solar PV for residential clients. This role will have a high degree...
Grid Design Manager 26 days ago
This industry-leading solar renewables developer requires an experienced Grid Design Manager to join their team in their Central London offices. The successful candidate will have at least 3 years ...
Senior Project Manager –Wind - USA 7 days ago
Salary band: £100k +
Senior Project Manager – USA. $100k - $120k + Benefits A leading renewable energy construction contractor with an excellent reputation for executing wind and solar energy projects ...
|Salary band:||£50k - £60k|
|Salary Details:||£49494 - £57743 per annum + negotiable|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
Sales Manager - Solar PV, Germany
My client urgently requires a Sales Manager for the Germany solar PV market. The company is a leading manufacturer of high performance solar PV modules. They cover the residential, commercial and utility scale PV markets. They are a vertically integrated manufacturer with state of the are production and R&D facilities enabling them to produce high quality efficient modules a competitive prices.
They are looking for a Sales Manager to join their German team with a focus on building and growing their network and market share.
- Responsible for whole pre-sales process from market analysis, identifying target customers and markets and making contact
- Management of sales process including managing and developing customers, negotiation of contracts and closing sales
- Ensuring high customer satisfaction at all stages of sales process including after sales
- Responsible for marketing and reporting of the market to internal teams
- Experience and knowledge of the PV industry
- Natural sales ability and negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurial attitude, with flexible self driven personality
- Fluent in German and English
An attractive package is available.
Aidan Dodgson - Solar Consultant
+271For more information about this role please contact our London office