Sales Manager - Solar PV, Germany - Spencer Ogden
This job expired on 27-04-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Solar Sales Executive 25 days ago
Yorkshire, South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire
Salary band: £10k - £15k
Solar Sales Executive A fantastic opportunity to become a sales representative for a leading renewable energy company in the UK. Here at My Planet we provide full product training on so...
Operations Manager : Virtual Power Plant 23 days ago
Salary band: Any
Job Title: Operations Manager : Virtual Power Plant Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to :85,000 Location: Western Germany with international travel Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: VPP34 The Organisat...
Contracts Manager - Mechanical Services 23 days ago
Bristol, Gloucester, Swindon
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Contracts Manager is required for an excellent mechanical contractor based in the South West of England. The successful Contracts Manager will have a proven background in the delivery of mechanical...
Seismic Processing Geophysicist 22 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
The Role: You will be involved in all aspects of pre-processing from reformat, denoise to attenuate swell noise and seismic interference. Survey reprocessing fast track products, complete flow from...
|Salary band:||£50k - £60k|
|Salary Details:||£49494 - £57743 per annum + negotiable|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
Sales Manager - Solar PV, Germany
My client urgently requires a Sales Manager for the Germany solar PV market. The company is a leading manufacturer of high performance solar PV modules. They cover the residential, commercial and utility scale PV markets. They are a vertically integrated manufacturer with state of the are production and R&D facilities enabling them to produce high quality efficient modules a competitive prices.
They are looking for a Sales Manager to join their German team with a focus on building and growing their network and market share.
- Responsible for whole pre-sales process from market analysis, identifying target customers and markets and making contact
- Management of sales process including managing and developing customers, negotiation of contracts and closing sales
- Ensuring high customer satisfaction at all stages of sales process including after sales
- Responsible for marketing and reporting of the market to internal teams
- Experience and knowledge of the PV industry
- Natural sales ability and negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurial attitude, with flexible self driven personality
- Fluent in German and English
An attractive package is available.
Aidan Dodgson - Solar Consultant
+271For more information about this role please contact our London office