Sales Manager, Southeast USA & Latin America - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 11-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Business Development Manager 4 days ago
London, Birmingham, Manchester
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Business Development Manager to join a rapidly growing Company, they are a pioneer in the market who are taking the market by storm due to the su...
Energy Account Manager 8 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Title: Account Manager Industry Sector: Energy/Utilities Job Type: Permanent Salary: £25-30,000 DOE Location: Leicestershire Consultant: Aimee Mail Referenc...
Loan Compliance Manager 7 days ago
My client are a leading developer, owner and operator of renewable assets in the UK. They boast an impressive track record of delivering a full turnkey solution to clients in a cost and time effect...
Head of EPC Construction, Solar 4 days ago
Salary band: Any
Head of EPC Construction, Solar $110k - $140k plus bonus & benefits A leading independent developer of utility scale ground-mounted Solar plants in the USA, with one of the largest project pip...
|Salary band:||£80k - £90k|
|Salary Details:||US75000 - US85000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus struc|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
My client is a leading vertically integrated solar product manufacturing and turnkey solar system solution providers across the globe.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
• ,Develop and maintain positive sales relationships with existing customers and identify potential new customers to introduce and sell company’s products.
• ,Meet or exceed company sales goals in the assigned territory to include increasing market share, sales and profit volumes
• ,Act as a technical resource to customers address and resolve inquiries and questions regarding company’s products.
• ,Set up and support the distribution sales channel as required.
• ,Set up regional sales strategy and channel development.
• ,Identify new customer applications and product opportunities.
• ,Develop data relative to market trends and competitive products and pricing.
• ,Support the business development for company’s project business
• ,Assist to execute the project transaction
• ,Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- ,Computer Skills:
Proficient with Microsoft Office applications;
Experience with CRM software (e.g., SalesForce);
• ,Minimum 3 year of product sales experience, sales experience in photovoltaic industry or related industry preferred.
• ,Must be a self-starter, capable of working independently with a minimum of supervision.
• Fluent in Spanish and English
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to apply.a33hoiudoy@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.