Sales Manager, Southeast USA & Latin America - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 11-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Commercial Manager - South Europe 14 days ago
The Commercial Manager will focus on growing the O&M business originating leads, pipeline and final contracts from third party investors. Key Responsibilities: 1. Lead commercial activity 2. Deve...
Sales Manager 27 days ago
Hampshire, Southampton, Guildford
Account Manager, Specification Sales Manager is required for an exciting opportunity to work for a provider of Heat Pumps and Refrigeration systems. The Sales Manager/ Sales Engineer will ideally h...
Sales Manager - Solar - Japan based 7 days ago
Sales Manager : Solar Job Type: Permanent Salary: 4-6million JPY/Y plus commission Location: Tokyo, Japan Consultant: Qihan Geng Ref: QG-SM12 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company...
SOLAR PV SALES PERSON 16 days ago
Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire
We are looking for sales people to add to our already existing sales force to concentrate on the domestic Solar PV market in the midlands area. We are looking for experienced Solar PV sales people...
My client is a leading vertically integrated solar product manufacturing and turnkey solar system solution providers across the globe.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
• ,Develop and maintain positive sales relationships with existing customers and identify potential new customers to introduce and sell company’s products.
• ,Meet or exceed company sales goals in the assigned territory to include increasing market share, sales and profit volumes
• ,Act as a technical resource to customers address and resolve inquiries and questions regarding company’s products.
• ,Set up and support the distribution sales channel as required.
• ,Set up regional sales strategy and channel development.
• ,Identify new customer applications and product opportunities.
• ,Develop data relative to market trends and competitive products and pricing.
• ,Support the business development for company’s project business
• ,Assist to execute the project transaction
• ,Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- ,Computer Skills:
Proficient with Microsoft Office applications;
Experience with CRM software (e.g., SalesForce);
• ,Minimum 3 year of product sales experience, sales experience in photovoltaic industry or related industry preferred.
• ,Must be a self-starter, capable of working independently with a minimum of supervision.
• Fluent in Spanish and English
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to , call us on, or visit . No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary band:||£80k - £90k|
|Salary Details:||US75000 - US85000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus struc|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|