Sales Manager, Southeast USA & Latin America - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 11-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
O&M Technical Manager 24 days ago
My client is a leading provider of renewable energy who have the largest portfolio of Solar Assets in the UK. They are in line to double their operating capacity of ground mounted solar by the end ...
Business Development Manager 23 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Title: Business Development Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £25-35,000 DOE Location: Home based- North travel Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference: BDMN The Organisation: The Green Recruitmen...
Design Manager 4 days ago
Bristol, Plymouth, Newport
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Design Manager who has a track record of motivating teams, as well as proven management and leadership skills. You will be equipped with the nece...
Planning and Development Manager 8 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Luminous Energy Ltd is a growing solar developer based in the south west seeking to expand their development team with the appointment of a Planning and Development Manager to be responsible for th...
Salary band: Any
Project Developer, Commercial & Rooftop Solar$80k - $100k + benefits & bonusMy client is a full-service solar panel installation company, offering solar system financing, design, engineerin...
|Salary band:||£80k - £90k|
|Salary Details:||US75000 - US85000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus struc|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
My client is a leading vertically integrated solar product manufacturing and turnkey solar system solution providers across the globe.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
• ,Develop and maintain positive sales relationships with existing customers and identify potential new customers to introduce and sell company’s products.
• ,Meet or exceed company sales goals in the assigned territory to include increasing market share, sales and profit volumes
• ,Act as a technical resource to customers address and resolve inquiries and questions regarding company’s products.
• ,Set up and support the distribution sales channel as required.
• ,Set up regional sales strategy and channel development.
• ,Identify new customer applications and product opportunities.
• ,Develop data relative to market trends and competitive products and pricing.
• ,Support the business development for company’s project business
• ,Assist to execute the project transaction
• ,Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- ,Computer Skills:
Proficient with Microsoft Office applications;
Experience with CRM software (e.g., SalesForce);
• ,Minimum 3 year of product sales experience, sales experience in photovoltaic industry or related industry preferred.
• ,Must be a self-starter, capable of working independently with a minimum of supervision.
• Fluent in Spanish and English
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to apply.a33hoiudoy@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.