Sales Manager, Southeast USA & Latin America - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 11-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Technical Manager 25 days ago
Manchester, Oldham, Hyde
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Technical Manager is required for a heating company based in Manchester. The successful Technical Manager will have a strong technical knowledge within the heating sector and have previously manage...
Sales Consultant 25 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Sales Consultant South of the Thames £ Competitive + Benefits! A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our client who are a leading company specialising in water treatment products and services...
Connections Project Manager (Energy) 24 days ago
Salary band: Any
The Client: The Green Recruitment Company is excited to be working with an energy company offering consultancy within the industries of energy procurement, new connections and sustainable technolog...
Project Manager 22 days ago
A leading solar developer and operator are looking for a Project Manager to join their Project Delivery team in London. This company - who are currently looking to expand - specialise in PV techno...
Electrical Superintendent Solar PV Yesterday
Salary band: Any
Electrical Superintendent Solar PV$90k - $110k plus bonus and benefitsTo support current projects and the forecast doubling of business in the next few years, my client has created a new position f...
|Salary band:||£80k - £90k|
|Salary Details:||US75000 - US85000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus struc|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
My client is a leading vertically integrated solar product manufacturing and turnkey solar system solution providers across the globe.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
• ,Develop and maintain positive sales relationships with existing customers and identify potential new customers to introduce and sell company’s products.
• ,Meet or exceed company sales goals in the assigned territory to include increasing market share, sales and profit volumes
• ,Act as a technical resource to customers address and resolve inquiries and questions regarding company’s products.
• ,Set up and support the distribution sales channel as required.
• ,Set up regional sales strategy and channel development.
• ,Identify new customer applications and product opportunities.
• ,Develop data relative to market trends and competitive products and pricing.
• ,Support the business development for company’s project business
• ,Assist to execute the project transaction
• ,Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- ,Computer Skills:
Proficient with Microsoft Office applications;
Experience with CRM software (g., SalesForce);
• ,Minimum 3 year of product sales experience, sales experience in photovoltaic industry or related industry preferred.
• ,Must be a self-starter, capable of working independently with a minimum of supervision.
• Fluent in Spanish and English
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to a33hoiudoy@uk, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.