Sales Manager, Southeast USA & Latin America - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 11-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Renewable Energy Sales Consultant 24 days ago
Yorkshire, Aberdeenshire, Glasgow
HOTHOUSE ENERGY are a truly unique Renewable Energy business that saw 200% growth last year. We are currently recruiting for Sales people/surveyors to demonstrate and sell our R...
Gas Compliance Project Manager 24 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Title: Gas Compliance Project Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £26,000-32,000 Location: Stroud Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference: PM10 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is wo...
Sustainabilty Project Manager 21 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Their work includes all aspects of the infrastructure necessary for their successful operation. The London based Sustainability team sits at the heart of their Buildings and Infrastructure unit, ye...
Senior Asset Manager 17 days ago
Senior Asset Manager Required !! Highly reputable renewable energy company require a Senior Asset Manager for their London office.Applicants must have experience in the back end asset management of...
Contracts Manager 3 days ago
Salary band: £100k +
Contracts Manager - EPCMy client is the leading solar developer in the USA and they are looking for an experienced and accomplished candidate to come on board to help with contract negotiations mov...
|Salary band:||£80k - £90k|
|Salary Details:||US75000 - US85000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus struc|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
My client is a leading vertically integrated solar product manufacturing and turnkey solar system solution providers across the globe.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
• ,Develop and maintain positive sales relationships with existing customers and identify potential new customers to introduce and sell company’s products.
• ,Meet or exceed company sales goals in the assigned territory to include increasing market share, sales and profit volumes
• ,Act as a technical resource to customers address and resolve inquiries and questions regarding company’s products.
• ,Set up and support the distribution sales channel as required.
• ,Set up regional sales strategy and channel development.
• ,Identify new customer applications and product opportunities.
• ,Develop data relative to market trends and competitive products and pricing.
• ,Support the business development for company’s project business
• ,Assist to execute the project transaction
• ,Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- ,Computer Skills:
Proficient with Microsoft Office applications;
Experience with CRM software (e.g., SalesForce);
• ,Minimum 3 year of product sales experience, sales experience in photovoltaic industry or related industry preferred.
• ,Must be a self-starter, capable of working independently with a minimum of supervision.
• Fluent in Spanish and English
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to apply.a33hoiudoy@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.