Sales Manager, Southeast USA & Latin America - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 11-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Construction Lawyer 25 days ago
This globally recognised renewable energy company, due to an exciting period of success and expansion, requires an experienced Construction Lawyer to join their team in their stunning offices locat...
Solar Engineer 24 days ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
Job Title: Solar PV Engineer Job Type: Permanent Salary: 21.000-25.000 euros Location: Madrid, Spain Consultant: Marta Corral The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is working alongside...
Principal Landscape Planner 11 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Job Summary:We are working with a well-established and highly respected consultancy with a long history of delivering innovative environmental planning solutions. Our client is seeking a Principal ...
Renewables & Innovation Manager 3 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Retail Energy Supplier – West Midlands Immediate start will require car to travel Description A small growing innovative energy company is looking to recruit an experienced Innovation and R...
|Salary band:||£80k - £90k|
|Salary Details:||US75000 - US85000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus struc|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
My client is a leading vertically integrated solar product manufacturing and turnkey solar system solution providers across the globe.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
• ,Develop and maintain positive sales relationships with existing customers and identify potential new customers to introduce and sell company’s products.
• ,Meet or exceed company sales goals in the assigned territory to include increasing market share, sales and profit volumes
• ,Act as a technical resource to customers address and resolve inquiries and questions regarding company’s products.
• ,Set up and support the distribution sales channel as required.
• ,Set up regional sales strategy and channel development.
• ,Identify new customer applications and product opportunities.
• ,Develop data relative to market trends and competitive products and pricing.
• ,Support the business development for company’s project business
• ,Assist to execute the project transaction
• ,Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- ,Computer Skills:
Proficient with Microsoft Office applications;
Experience with CRM software (e.g., SalesForce);
• ,Minimum 3 year of product sales experience, sales experience in photovoltaic industry or related industry preferred.
• ,Must be a self-starter, capable of working independently with a minimum of supervision.
• Fluent in Spanish and English
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to apply.a33hoiudoy@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.