over 4 years ago
My client is a well established multinational specialized in the solar market. They manufacturer solar products to sell across all the EMEA region. They are expanding now the business incredibly and looking to bring new people on board. Specifically, one of the profiles they need to recruit is a Sales Representative for north east Germany, Poland and Denmark to help with the company’s growth through 2013 and onwards. This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leader firm that has been awarded, offering not just a job opportunity but also a career progression in a multinational platform.
The sales representative must have experience in solar PV sales and have a proven track record in generating new business and coordinating sales efforts. This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified individual to take a front line position within a rapidly growing and successful organisation.
• ,Define sales strategies according to the markets
• ,Liaise with the technical department so as to be able to provide the best quality of advice and support to customers
• ,Establish and grow key relationships with new and existing customers
• ,Ensure all pricing, product and updates are successfully communicated to the customers.
• ,Maintain accurate and complete information regarding Sales Pipeline and forecast.
• ,Source new clients to generate new streams of revenue
• ,Provide after-sales support to customers, resolve complaints and resolve sensitive situations
• ,Educated to BSc/in Engineering degree.
• ,Commercial related degree are a plus.
• ,Al least 2 years of experience in Solar PV sales
• ,Strong network of contacts with developers, EPCs etc
• ,Must have strong negotiation skills
• ,Willing to travel frequently
• ,Be able to develop rapports and build relationships as you will be acting as a brand ambassador
• ,Will be a target driven individual
• ,Must be innovative and a problem-solver
• ,Must be proactive and have a business conscience to detect opportunities.
• ,Must speak English and German
• ,Must be willing to travel within and between north east Germany, Poland and Denmark
Key Skills: solar, sales, north east Germany, Poland and Denmark, negotiation, PV, project, origination, plants, market analysis
only 27 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close
10 days ago
only 18 days until close