Sales Representative North East Germany EU36 – EU70k - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 04-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Salary band: Any
We are recruiting for an Asset Manager to cover renewable sites in Scotland North (sites in Aberdeenshire, Moray and Highland). The purpose of the Asset Manager role is to manage a number of wind f...
|Salary band:||£70k - £80k|
|Salary Details:||EU36000 - EU70000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
The sales representative must have experience in solar PV sales and have a proven track record in generating new business and coordinating sales efforts. This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified individual to take a front line position within a rapidly growing and successful organisation.
• ,Define sales strategies according to the markets
• ,Liaise with the technical department so as to be able to provide the best quality of advice and support to customers
• ,Establish and grow key relationships with new and existing customers
• ,Ensure all pricing, product and updates are successfully communicated to the customers.
• ,Maintain accurate and complete information regarding Sales Pipeline and forecast.
• ,Source new clients to generate new streams of revenue
• ,Provide after-sales support to customers, resolve complaints and resolve sensitive situations
• ,Educated to BSc/in Engineering degree.
• ,Commercial related degree are a plus.
• ,Al least 2 years of experience in Solar PV sales
• ,Strong network of contacts with developers, EPCs etc
• ,Must have strong negotiation skills
• ,Willing to travel frequently
• ,Be able to develop rapports and build relationships as you will be acting as a brand ambassador
• ,Will be a target driven individual
• ,Must be innovative and a problem-solver
• ,Must be proactive and have a business conscience to detect opportunities.
• ,Must speak English and German
• ,Must be willing to travel within and between north east Germany, Poland and Denmark
Key Skills: solar, sales, north east Germany, Poland and Denmark, negotiation, PV, project, origination, plants, market analysis
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to apply@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.