Sales Representative North East Germany EU36 – EU70k - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 04-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Boiler Specialist - Europe 4 days ago
Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking a Boiler Specialist from a renowned company within the power generation industry. Examples include Alstom, GE, Wartsila etc. The client is an internationally...
|Salary band:||£70k - £80k|
|Salary Details:||EU36000 - EU70000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
The sales representative must have experience in solar PV sales and have a proven track record in generating new business and coordinating sales efforts. This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified individual to take a front line position within a rapidly growing and successful organisation.
• ,Define sales strategies according to the markets
• ,Liaise with the technical department so as to be able to provide the best quality of advice and support to customers
• ,Establish and grow key relationships with new and existing customers
• ,Ensure all pricing, product and updates are successfully communicated to the customers.
• ,Maintain accurate and complete information regarding Sales Pipeline and forecast.
• ,Source new clients to generate new streams of revenue
• ,Provide after-sales support to customers, resolve complaints and resolve sensitive situations
• ,Educated to BSc/in Engineering degree.
• ,Commercial related degree are a plus.
• ,Al least 2 years of experience in Solar PV sales
• ,Strong network of contacts with developers, EPCs etc
• ,Must have strong negotiation skills
• ,Willing to travel frequently
• ,Be able to develop rapports and build relationships as you will be acting as a brand ambassador
• ,Will be a target driven individual
• ,Must be innovative and a problem-solver
• ,Must be proactive and have a business conscience to detect opportunities.
• ,Must speak English and German
• ,Must be willing to travel within and between north east Germany, Poland and Denmark
Key Skills: solar, sales, north east Germany, Poland and Denmark, negotiation, PV, project, origination, plants, market analysis
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to apply@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.