3 months ago
Senior Account Manager - HR Consulting - London
Job Type: Permanent
Salary:35,000 to 50,000 Basic, OTE 70,000 to 100,000+
Start Date: ASAP
Established company in the HR Consulting sector are currently looking for self-starting Account Managers and Senior Account Managers with a solid sales background and some experience of Human Resources Consulting, HR, Occupational Psychology, Employee Engagement, Employee Surveys, Psychometric Tests etc
The Account Manager and Senior Account Manager - HR Consulting - London will be taking overall responsibility for the successful development and management of some of existing clients, but also be assigned larger new business leads with the requirement of building rapport and on-going long-term partnerships. The individual will be expected to be out of the office for a significant portion of their week presenting and meeting clients.
* Strong commercial awareness, an understanding of the Human Resources, HR, Occupational Psychology, Employee Engagement marketplace.
* The ability to sell yourself and innovative HR solutions with confidence, passion and inspiration
* Great client-facing presentation skills
* An existing network within the industry
* A strong sales / account management background preferably within HR Consulting
* An ability to achieve challenging performance goals, to manage complex projects and work to tight
* A good sense of humour with a fun outlook on life appreciating the importance of a work-life balance
Skills and experience
* Demonstrate a sound understanding of employee research including employee engagement and the workings HR, Marketing and Communications functions
* Degree level education - Human Recourses, Occupational Psychology, Employee Engagement, Psychometric Tests
* The confidence, ability and personality to deal with, and earn the respect of, senior clients and large, respected multi-national organisations
* A track record of developing, nurturing and managing complex accounts
* A proven track record in meeting targets within a high performance environment
* Be able to develop sound strategic ideas to help the organisation grow
* Have good written skills with the ability to write clear, understandable proposals
* Be confident at presenting both pitches but also strategic ideas internally
* Have strong communications skills and the ability to build strong relationships internally and externally
* The ability to inspire, motivate and drive all members of the Great Place to Work team
* A working knowledge of Salesforce is desirable
The role will suit individuals currently working as an Account Manager, Senior Account Manager - HR Consulting - London, Account Director, Business Development Manager, Sales Executive and be living within a commutable distance of London or be willing to relocate.
Senior Account Manager / Director - HR Consulting - London - Please forward your CV by clicking Apply Now!
With over 25 years of experience System Recruitment offers excellence in Permanent and Contract recruitment in a wide range of industry sectors. Though we are a generalist agency, a particular strength of ours lies in Information Technology including Technical, Sales and Managerial positions. We are able to tailor our approach to your needs in order to work effectively with you and provide real value