Senior Analyst - Corporate Finance - Earth Wind & Hire
|Salary Details:||£35k - £45k plus bonus, car, pension|
|Company:||Earth Wind & Hire|
|Job Categories:||Waste to Energy Jobs | Wind Energy Jobs | Tidal Energy Jobs | Wave Power Jobs|
Our client is a leading global financial services firm. They have a growing team of corporate finance professionals that provide a range of service to clients with the renewable energy sector. The team is looking to grow and therefore has vacancies for both Analysts and Corporate Finance Managers.
Working with both renewable energy developers and investors you will be working to provide the following services:
- Project commercial due diligence
- Capital and debt raising
- Deal structuring for major private infrastructure projects
- Project acquisitions
- Project disposals
- Business development activiites
- Professional financial services qualifications (ACA, ACCA, CFA, CIMA, etc.)
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Background in corporate finance and accountancy
- Ability or experience within private infrastructure projects (preferably renewable energy)
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Financial modelling skils
- Superb communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Willingness to learn and ambition.
In return, not only will you recieve an excellent salary package with superb bonus potential but you will also be joining a top company in a very niche capacity. You will recieve on the job training by some of the best corporate finance consultants within the renewable energy industry.
Please get in touch with your CV and we will be in touch to discuss your application further.